Офис When did Ryan have time to interview for the corporate job?

chel1395 posted on Jun 18, 2007 at 04:11PM
Help me out here...he was at the office the day Jim, Karen and Michael went for their interviews and he was there the day prior. Now, maybe he went up the day after everyone else because David couldn't find anybody who was qualified, but I don't think so. Does that mean that Ryan isn't actually talking to David and we are just supposed to think he is?? I'm so confused. Please give me your insight!!!
last edited on Jun 18, 2007 at 04:12PM

Офис 7 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года TobyRocks said…
It definetly seems like they are talking to eachother because they both say they are excited and all that. but I don't know when he could have done the interview...
Больше года kathiria82 said…
Maybe they are just trying to keep us in suspense. Would they really make it that obvious though? It did seem like they were talking to each other but Ryan could have been talking to somebody else. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
Больше года Gstine said…
It's entirely possible that the phone call may have happened much later. There's never really any indication as to when it took place so it may very well be that Ryan interviewed at some point after Jim/Michael/Karen.

In any event, Wallace was definitely talking to Ryan because Greg Daniels has said that a lot of what happens next season will involve Ryan being the corporate manager and his new direction for the company (which apparently involves the internet... don't ask me why; I'm not an MBA).
Больше года marissa said…
hmm...i never thought about it.
Больше года dani86 said…
i believe ryan wasn't interviewed. when Jim rejected the job, probably wallace asked jim for a good candidate. so, jim said that ryan is an smart guy and may do a good job at corporate. ryan definitely got the job, you can see it on nbc.com in the episodes summary.
Больше года nezenic said…
I liked it better when I thought Karen got the job, and Ryan was talking to Karen on the phone about going out together. >_< I want Karen gone! lol.
Больше года sandyboard93 said…
hmmm maybe he had a phone interveiw hoping is MBA status would give him leverage