Офис New Characters?

marissa posted on Jun 18, 2007 at 10:13PM
with ryan (most likely) moving to new york, do you think there'll be a lot of character this next season? like karen and andy and all them?

Офис 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года brighteyesxx said…
hopefully not.
i like the office just as it is.
without karen, of course.
Больше года immisterkevin said…
it's already a pretty big cast. i think adding only one more character wouldn't be too bad. but if karen left, then bringing in another wouldn't be too bad. maybe bring in someone that is hot for pam.
Больше года PamHalpert454 said…
hmm I think Ryan will for sure be in it, but I think just Andy is going to be a regular....ooo and they also added Creed and Daryll. :]
Больше года chel1395 said…
I think there are too many people working there already for such a small company. Karen needs to go to New York, Andy can have her desk, Jim can move back to his old desk so he can have a better view of reception, and we will all be happy!! They need to take the characters they have now and just give them bigger parts. Need more Daryll, Creed, Kevin, Oscar, Stanley, etc. And we'll see new characters at corporate when Ryan takes his new job. I don't think they need to add anyone else to Scranton, though. It's perfect just as is.