Офис Micheal Jim and Pam

Motherhubbard77 posted on Jun 20, 2007 at 05:32AM
I don't know if this has been covered yet in the forum, there is so much here I really didn't want to search my way through it. But I had a question for all the fans out there. I am currently in Season 2 again, nothing to do but watch reruns until the new season! And everytime it happens I am left wondering. Why do Jim and Pam constantly rescue Micheal and even to a lesser degree Dwight and Andy? I just finished watching "Email Surveillance" and once again Jim stepped up and rescued Micheal in the awkward duet, then I think about all the times that he has done that. Andy and the "highschool sweetheart", Michael at the convention. And Pam too, she steps in a helps with some of Micheals awkwardness, the not putting him through on phone calls etc etc, The Dundies, where she put her energy into making everything fun. Is that just the type of people they are? Anyway I just had to put this out there, because my husband is not (GASP) an Office fan! lol!

Офис 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года ursikai87 said…
I think they just realize how kinda pathetic those other characters are, so they step up to help when it's really necessary. It's like a "nobody picks on my kid brother but me" situation. Pam and Jim are nice people. Even though they love pranks they also know when to be genuine.
Больше года chel1395 said…
First off, divorce your husband right away :)

Pam and Jim are such good-hearted people that, while they do enjoy pulling pranks, they can't help but feel for those they work with. They understand that Michael and Dwight have very little in their lives, except their jobs. It shows that Pam and Jim belong together because they are so similiar and it proves to the viewers that while Roy is an insensitive jerk most times, Jim is the sweetest, kindest guy around. It is also in important in the Season 3 finale, when Karen tells Jim not to feel sorry Jan. It is another sign that Karen is not the right person for Jim.
last edited Больше года
Больше года nezenic said…
Yeah. I think it goes to show that their characters are all genuinely good people. And my opinion is that it goes both ways. Dwight rescued Jim from Roy. Toby is always nice to Michael and consoled him in the bring your daughter to work day. Michael consoled Jim on the booze cruise and Pam at her art show. So I think it goes both ways and shows how they all care about each other in the big picture. I think the only person that doesn't really have a care is Creed and how he got the one floor manager fired lol.