Офис Evan Almighty...

chel1395 posted on Jun 23, 2007 at 07:00PM
I watched Steve Carell's new film, Evan Almighty, last night and it was hilarious!! I haven't laughed that much since The Office went on hiatus. You don't have to have ever watched Bruce Almighty to enjoy it either. Steve Carell is the best!!! Anyone else agree?? If you haven't seen it...GO!!!!!!!!!
last edited on Jun 23, 2007 at 07:01PM

Офис 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года goalstopper said…
Steve was good but i didn't really like it. it's hard to make a modern day bible story into a comedy.
Больше года brokenbrain said…
I agree, Steve's performance was great. He's always funny in everything he does. However, overall, I thought the movie was just ok. It wasn't as funny as I was hoping it would be.
Больше года CelticPride said…
I liked Steve Carell's character a lot but Wanda Sykes was not funny and over the top and you could tell when they were trying to make her funny and she wasn't. It had a lot of little laughs where you would chuckle, but not really any huge laughs where you would laugh hard. I thought it was better than the reviews it had.
Больше года Smoothie1 said…
Steve was really good in it but I don't know, it wasn't laugh out loud funny. I also thought the plot was kind of weak.
Больше года MoreThanThat said…
I took my parents out to see this movie at around seven thirty one night and as soon as it ended I turned around and took a friend of mine to see it at about nine that same night! There's a first time for everything I suppose. LOL