Офис Roy and Karen?

supercalo23 posted on Jul 03, 2007 at 03:08PM
I was watching Benihana Christmas last night and there's that part where Roy walks in and Karen tells Pam that he's cute and that Pam should date him. For some reason I just thought, "what if Roy and Karen hooked up next season?" I like both of their characters but sometimes they get frowned upon because they stand between JAM. Does anyone else think that would be a good idea?

Офис 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года callstories said…
I think it would work and it would open a whole can of jealousy worms.
Больше года ursikai87 said…
I really don't think so...Karen is too good for Roy, I think. After the way he treated Pam, Roy needs to get his act together before he dates ANYONE!
Больше года ccarter219 said…
Karen is too stuck up for Roy...I mean, if Jim looks "homeless", what must Roy look like to her.
Now, Angela...she has a thing for Roy. Maybe he should pursue her and get Dwight riled up.
last edited Больше года
Больше года supercalo23 said…
Haha! That would be funny. In the game "who would you do", Roy did say Angela. That would make for a funny episode!
Больше года marissa said…
yeah, i dont know about the whole karen/roy thing. they might be good together, i dont know, but i think that'd make the show a little "soap opera-y".

as soon as pam and jim get together their ex-es hook up?

it just doesnt seem like something i think'd happen....

then again, i never thought an office would hold a funeral for a bird, or sumo wrestle on the beach, lol.