Офис Office Фан Fiction

happygolucky11 posted on Jul 03, 2007 at 08:11PM
this is for all office fans with their own stories about any office characters past, present, or future. you can write about anything related to the office. maybe about how dwight and angela hooked up, who michael will date next, what will jim's next prank be, where do you see any of them in the future? be creative and have fun.

Офис 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года ccarter219 said…
Here's my synopsis:

Bob Vance hires Roy (since I believe he still owns the warehouse...Roy can work in the building for Vance Refrigeration) Roy knows he blew it with Pam and he really doesn't hate Jim...so he lets whatever is happening there, happen. In the meantime, he develops a budding relationship with the jilted, Kelly.

Ryan pays frequent visits to the Scranton branch under the pretense that it's his job, when in actuality he misses Kelly and wants her back.

Jim and Pam have dinner, but decide Jim needs to settle things with Karen before moving on to Pam...this is taking time. Thus, offering us the awkwardness we love so much between Jim and Pam.

Ryan's replacement, a female, has the hots for Toby, who is firm in his "office romances are never a good idea" stance. This is killing Michael, because the replacement is HOT and Jan is needy and "up in his bidness (annoying the bejesus out of him)" and he wants, just the attention. Besides, Michael thinks everyone should find Toby as disgusting as he finds him...and more of Toby is always a good thing.

Angela and Dwight move in together and try to hide it from everyone. (Lots of silly little antics to be had here) Maybe they'll consider marriage towards the end of the season.

More to come...
Больше года chel1395 said…
Okay, this is my idea for the opening sequence of the season premiere of The Office.

-----------------------------------------­

(Opening shot of Jim sitting at his desk. Camera zooms in on Pam, who is sitting at reception. She looks over at Jim)

(Pam's talking head)
Pam: Yes, Jim and I did go on a date. We went out to dinner and it was nice to just sit and talk with him like we used to. (Flashback video of Pam and Jim sitting in restaurant) We kind of started dating, but after a few weeks (back on talking head of Pam) we both realized we were just better as friends. You know, the chemistry just wasn't there. And, he was a really bad kisser.
(Camera zooms back out and we see that Jim is sitting next to Pam. He looks at her, mockingly horrified)

Jim: She doesn't know what's she is saying. She fell down this morning and hit her head and is clearly now hallucinating. I'm going to tell Michael we need to take you to the hospital.
(Jim tries to stand up, but Pam grabs his arm and pulls him back down. The camera zooms in on their clasped hands)
Pam: Okay, seriously, our first date was wonderful but we are really trying to keep it all low key.
Jim: Yea, we are going for a sort of Angela and Dwight relationship...except for not as creepy.
(Pam and Jim look at each other and shudder)

------------------------------
I'm very hopeful that Pam and Jim will be like they were in Season 1 and 2, except instead of Pam going home at night with Roy, she'll go home at night with Jim. YEA!!
last edited Больше года
Больше года dave said…
You guys are awesome! You should totally use the Soapbox feature to write some fan fiction. That way you can add images and everything. Check it out here:
link
Больше года ccarter219 said…
Excellent, chel! I love it...I can see it opening up so many possibilities.
Больше года supercalo23 said…
Wow! Chel1395! That would be such an amazing opening. I actually found myself picturing it in my head and it was perfect. I hope the real one is that good.
Больше года marissa said…
wow, these are really good.

ccarter219, i like roy being back and making things all awkward for ryan who, lets face it, would deserve it.
and, yay! a hot girl for toby!!

Chel1395, love how cute jim and pam are! so sweet!