Офис Getting an Office звезда on Fanpop

snoznoodle posted on Jul 05, 2007 at 08:11AM
I'll get straight to the point: I'm wondering if any of the Office stars know about Fanpop because if you look around, you'll realise that pretty much half of Fanpop is dedicated to the show!

I know Jenna Fischer, BJ Novak, Angela Kinsey, and a few more have myspaces so I'm thinking we get as many people as we can to comment them and tell them just how in love we are with them on Fanpop and that they need to join and come on every now and then. The more comments they get the better.

I know Jenna's myspace is www.myspace.com/pambeesly but I doubt with a repairing back she'll want to check us out. If anybody can tell us the other actors' myspace addresses we can get the ball rolling! Sound like a plan?

Офис 3 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года kathiria82 said…
Pam- link

Ryan- link

Angela- link

Kevin- link

Meredith- link

Creed- link

Roy- link

Bob Vance- link

Toby- link
last edited Больше года
Больше года chel1395 said…
I wish the producers and writers would stop by and take some of our ideas and use them for the show. That would be awesome!!! And hopefully they would realize how desperately most of us want JAM to happen.
last edited Больше года
Больше года maybeastarbucks said…
I've always had this dream... You know how the Simpsons occasionally has crossovers like the X-Files, The Critic, and 24? Well, I've been hoping that they'd do an Office crossover. I hope someone on one of those shows sees this. That episode would get huge ratings.