Офис The Office What if...? Game

sandyboard93 posted on Jul 28, 2007 at 03:50AM
This game is a classic. A person will post a senerio with 2-6 charcters from the office involved. The next person to post will respong to what they think will happen in this senerio and create a new senerio with atleast one person from the last senerio.

Rules:
1. The senerios must be realistic to the show. a non-example would be- Karen runs into the door with a machine gun and threatens to kill everyone in the office or just kill pam.

2. Do not answer your own senerios

3. The office UK is welcome if you are a fan of both shows.

I will go first.

Jim and Pam and Dwight and Angela go on a double date, what is their first conversation?

Офис 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года ccarter219 said…
At the start of dinner, Angela carries the conversation by talking about how happy she is that Pam and Jim are finally together. She asks about their first date, hoping to deflect Pam from recalling the embrace she caught Angela and Dwight in, in the kitchen earlier in the week. Angela is outside of her comfort zone, smiling, laughing, hoping to form an allegiance with Pam to keep Dwangela a secret. Everyone is uncomfortable, including Angela. But Pam, being the sweety that she is, tries to indulge her.

Soon, unlikely conversation pairs kick off; Jim and Angela, Dwight and Pam. What are the two conversations about?
last edited Больше года
Больше года supercalo23 said…
Dwight is questioning Pam about women's underwear (which of course makes Pam feel a little awkward). He is hoping to get some advice regarding what Angela might like.
Jim tries to keep his conversation between he and Angela with several references to cats but she continues to return to the topic of Dwight's position in the company and how if Jim would simply send corporate a letter of recomendation, Dwight could be manager.

New scenario: Dwight and Andy bump into eachother in the men's restroom. There are two stalls and Kevin is already owning one of them. How do they handle who will take the open stall?
last edited Больше года
Больше года sandyboard93 said…
Dwight: Im number 3 in this office and i have a lot of work to get back to so ill just be taking this stall.

Andy: Well, I AM number 3 in this office and i have to get back to being director of sales.

Dwight: We can do this the easy way or the hard way.

Andy: What's the hard way?

Dwight: I go to michael and confirm the information that I DWIGHT K SHRUTE am above you and i should be the one to take this stall. He will then come over here make you wait until kevin has finished to which then you can go.

Andy: Ok lets do it that way.

(Dwight leaves steamed to go ask michael his question as andy takes the stall)

New Scenario: Michael is punishing Dwight, Andy, jim and pam for questioning his authority. they are all locked in the confrence room.
Больше года ccarter219 said…
Pam: I didn't want to answer phones anyway.

Dwight: Well, I do want to answer my phones. I have clients and they will be very disappointed if I'm not there to receive their calls.

Jim: Somehow, I doubt that.

Andy: How many clients do you have, Dwight?

Dwight: Unshun. None of your business...but more than you. Reshun.

Andy (annoyed): I thought we were done with the shunning thing when you maced me.

Dwight: Unshun. No. Reshun.

Jim: OK, I'm gonna call Toby and have him speak to Michael.

Dwight: Sure, cry to Toby, little sissy.

Jim: Big sissy.

(Jim dials Toby's extension and explain the situation. Toby goes to reason with Michael.)

New Scenario: Toby confronts Michael about locking Pam, Jim, Andy and Dwight in the conference room. His patience with Michael's shinanigans is wearing thin.
last edited Больше года
Больше года chel1395 said…
Michael: I need to teach them that this place is better than a prison.

Toby: By locking them up? Michael, that is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard of.
Michael: (pouting) You're stupid!

(Michael stalks off into his office. Toby takes the key and tries to open the conference door, however they key breaks off in the lock. He looks at everyone through the window)

Toby: I guess I'll have to call a locksmith. Or the fire department. This is a bad day for it to happen too. The lobby is packed with people wanting free pretzels.

(The conference room window shatters as Stanley throws himself through it. Stanley stands up, brushing glass of his suit and heads for the door. Michael casually wanders after him. After a minute, people start climbing through the broken window and back to their desks)

New Scenario: Michael and Stanley get to the pretzel cart and learn there is only one pretzel left.
last edited Больше года
Больше года emirc2363 said…
Michael: Well, Stanley the Manly, I think we could reach some sort of compromise about this. Let's make it a win-win-WIN situation.

Stanley stops to think for a moment.

Stanley: No. I want this pretzel.

Michael: Come on, don't you think we could split it up or something? Like, I take 3/4 for being your boss, and you can have the end piece that I've never really been a fan of.

Stanley: I'll give you one trillion Stanley nickels for this pretzel.

Michael places his hand on his chin and begins to stroke it.

Michael: It's a deal. BUT, you also have to leave work for the rest of the day, so that I don't have to smell your pretzel breath.

Stanley: DEAL!

Stanley takes the pretzel and loads on his toppings. Michael saunters to the elevator and watches his lunch in the hands of another man.

New Scenario: Roy snuck into the Dunder-Mifflin building. He has no weapons, but he has taken Phyllis hostage in the women's bathroom. He has announced that he "has a weapon" and he won't release Phyllis unless Pam gets back together with him. Pam is crying at her desk and Jim in trying to console her, while the rest of the office staff attempt to get Roy to release Phyllis. Jim is too afraid to help because of the way Roy almost attacked him.
(Okay, I'm not sure this counts as being "realistic" but I'll try)
-----------------------------

Michael: (TALKING HEAD) So, we came up with a plan to free Phyllis.

(Cut to Michael and Kevin, outside the women's bathroom. Kevin is holding a chainsaw and is about to cut through the door. Dwight runs up)

Dwight: No, you can't destroy Dunder Mifflin property. I won't let you!!

(Kevin drops the chainsaw on Michael's foot. Michael screams like a little girl. Kevin runs off and Dwight tries to help Michael)

(Cut to the bathroom. Phyllis is watching Roy, who is standing at the bathroom door, trying to listen to what is happening on the other side. He is holding a box cutter. Phyllis grabs a can of aerosol spray and sprays Roy in the eyes. He collapses in pain and Phyllis escapes)

Phyllis: (TALKING HEAD) I didn't really expect the other employees would come up with a good plan, so I had to act.

(Cut to Roy being lead out of the women's bathroom in handcuffs.)

New Scenario: Michael is in extreme pain over his injured foot, so Dwight takes him to the hospital where they run into Carol.
last edited Больше года
Больше года R-S-Lee said…
Michael: Oh, hi, Carol.

Carol: Hello, Michael. It's been a while.

Michael: It sure has been!

Dwight: Hi, Carol!!!

Carol: Hello, ...um... Gareth... was it?

Dwight: No, my name is Dwight. (Turns to Michael) Why would she think that my name is Gareth?

Michael: It doesn't matter. Anyway, Carol, how have you been?

Carol: Good! Good! How about you?

Michael: Great! I recently moved in with my girlfriend Jan!!!

Dwight: What kind of a name is Gareth anyways? It sounds like some kind of Star Trek alien name.

Carol: So... I'm just going to go...

Michael: Carol, wait!!!

Dwight: Gareth the Alpha Hirogen. Huh. That has quite a ring to it. I bet that he would actually make a really cool character...

Michael: Carol, I want us to get back together! Jan has gone completely insane... She is now a sex-addicted, over-weight, narcissic maniac. I'm afraid that she is going to drive me up the wall!!!

Dwight: Jan's fat now? You didn't tell me that!!! I'm going to sell "Gareth the Alpha Hirogen" to the Star Trek people so that I'll have enough money to give Jan a liposuction!!!

Carol: Err.. um... is that Tina Fey?

Michael and Dwight: (Look away) Where?!?

Carol: (Runs away while Michael and Dwight are distracted)

Michael: (Notices that Carol has run away) Oh well, I guess that I can just let Jan suck away my life!!!

Dwight: Speaking of Tina Fey, I think that Alec Baldwin would be the perfect person to play Gareth on Star Trek!!!

Michael: If you mention that lame-ass alien character one more time, then I will kill you. I will seriously snap your neck.

Dwight: Alright, I won't talk about him any more...

Michael: Good!!!

Dwight: (Begins helping Michael into a docter's office) Why would she think that my name is Gareth?

Michael: GAAAHHH!!!

New Scenario: Dwight leaves Michael at the hospital and returns to Dundler-Mifflin to find that Andy has been promoted to CEO of Dundler-Mifflin.
(Dwight and Andy are standing in Michael's office)

Dwight: What did you do?

Andy: What do you mean?

Dwight: How did you get David Wallace to turn over control of Dunder Mifflin to you?

Andy: He came here looking for Michael. Apparently David wants to retire to the Caymen Islands and was going to name Michael CEO. But, Michael wasn't here, and neither were you, so we started talking and eventually he named me CEO.

Dwight: What? This is horrible. I could have been CEO. (drops to his knees) NOOOOOOOOO!!!

Andy: (TALKING HEAD) It wasn't hard to get David to make me CEO. I just used name repetition, personality mirroring, and never breaking off a handshake. I'm always thinking one step ahead. Like a postal worker...who has a gun.

(Dwight and Angela are in the kitchenette)

Dwight: I could have been CEO Angela. I have dreamed about this moment, but I lost it. Because of M---

Angela: Michael. Say it, Dwight. Michael screwed this up for you.

Dwight: No, I will not blame him. I'd better get back to the hospital to make sure he's okay.

(Dwight leaves the kitchen. Camera zooms in on Angela, who is watching Andy with a look of vengenance on her face)

New Scenario: Angela comes up with a way to keep Andy from taking over as CEO.
last edited Больше года