Офис Jim On The Booze Crooze

llerenaprincipe posted on Aug 09, 2007 at 03:51AM
what do u think jim was going to do after they asked him who would he save
he looked at pam and said, the costumer
then, as he was walking over to pam he said to the camera
"you know what, i would save the recepcionist, she's the one i care the most" or something like that

what do u think we was gonna say to pam
before he got interrupted by roy's announcement

Офис 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года marissa said…
i was thinking about that, too.

he looked like he had something really important to say, but katy was sitting right there, so im not sure he was about to announce his love or anything.

i think he was asking her if he could talk to her or something, thinking that once they were alone, he'd tell her.

but that'd be pretty stupid, since they were stuck on a boat with katy and roy...

then again, jim did break up with katy there...

anyways, i have no idea :S
Больше года llerenaprincipe said…
i was watching the episode
that's why i'm wondering
Больше года chel1395 said…
I think he was going to tell her about his feelings for her. He was about to say something when they were on the deck before, but Pam went inside. Jim decided, at the same time as Roy decided to set a wedding date, that he had to tell Pam how he felt about her. Poor Jim, that look on his face when Roy sets the date breaks my heart.
Больше года tubachick said…
Yeah, I agree with chel1395. I think he was working up the courage to tell her...
And then when Roy makes his announcement, it totally crushes all of his dreams!! It is so sad!
Больше года nezenic said…
I could see him asking Pam to talk in private, and then, at the last minute, not saying what was actually on his mind.. Just like the other scenes where you could tell he was thinking it, and you could tell Pam knew what he was thinking, but he just sort of didn't say a word.