Офис Mean Jim

llerenaprincipe posted on Aug 09, 2007 at 10:17PM
can u think of any moment where u think jim did something mean to anybody in the office?

post ur answers :)

i wanna know

Офис 10 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года llerenaprincipe said…
come on!!!
is he really THAT nice?

i think he is nice
i can't think of one time he's done anything mea mean
Больше года nezenic said…
Outside of his pranks to Dwight-- and maybe breaking up with "hot girl", which I don't think was really mean, it was the moment, something he needed to do-- I think that's a big Nope..
Больше года Shandiii said…
Uhm... maybe when he didn't show up to Pam's art show or when Pam gave him the Christmas present and Jim denied it.
That's all I can think of, and... I don't know. Those things weren't terrible, so yeah...
He's a pretty great guy.
Больше года marissa said…
i dont think jim has ever really been mean to be mean, you know?
if he was mean, it wasn't like he was trying to hurt anyone else.
he's just too nice :)
Больше года jlil02 said…
OK, I like Jim as much as the next guy, but how about when he burst Dwight's "fitness orb?" It doesn't matter that Jim had enough money to pay for it, Dwight still would have to go to some trouble and expense to get another one. If someone breaks my window and then hands me enough money to replace it, they're still being a jerk.....
Больше года Dundiechampion said…
When Jim says "At least I didn't leave you at a minor league hockey game" he is being a jerk. The cell phone prank was funny but he kind of put Andy's job in question, which is kind of mean.
Больше года chel1395 said…
I think it was a little mean that Jim wouldn't call Andy "Drew" when he came back from Anger Management. He was also mean to not invite Michael to his BBQ in "Email Surveillance." And, he was kind of mean to Pam when he came back, not wanting to play pranks with her and snubbing her. He's never been intentionally cruel to anyone, thankfully.
Больше года ccarter219 said…
I think it was mean of Jim to provoke "The Fight" between Dwight and Michael...remember he had to coerce Pam into participating in that prank.
Больше года patrickf220 said…
i think on the booze cruise he was mean to kate
Больше года Shandiii said…
Haha, he was mean to Katy on the booze cruise, but that was funny.

And I agree about the not inviting Michael, that hurt my feelings.
Oh, and not calling Andy, Drew, was also rude, I kept thinking, just do it already!