Офис Creater Of The Office Spot?

greekthegeek posted on Aug 11, 2007 at 12:38AM
is it chel? she seems to be doing a pretty good job of directing it. whoever it is SHOW THY SELVES NOW!!!

Офис 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года CelticPride said…
I am NOT the creator of the office spot but I just want to say that I am the creator of the JAM spot[Believe it or not] and the SatAM[Sonic the Hedgehog]spot. Why I'm saying this is because you never know who could be the creator THOUGH it looks like someone who has been a big fan such as Chel or Kathria.
Больше года chel1395 said…
I'm not the creator, sorry. I would love to take credit, but the actual creator might hunt me down and pepper spray me ;) I'm curious myself now though!

Fanpop has been around for over a year, I believe. The creator may have been someone who no longer hangs out here anymore. Maybe Dave could tell us.
last edited Больше года
Больше года kathiria82 said…
I seriously think dave created that spot because he was the first person to post a link but this is only a theory. There have been spots that I created and people post a link before I get a chance to. So there is really never a way to know unless the person comes forward, lol. They deserve major props for years though for creating the best spot on Fanpop.
Больше года goalstopper said…
yeah i think it was dave, as kathiria was saying, because he posted the first link and videos.
Больше года chel1395 said…
Hey, I messaged Dave and his response was:

Haha, I don't even know who created it it was so long ago. It was probably one of our first 10 spots we made when we were testing the site out. It was either myself or Papa that made it. :)
last edited Больше года
Больше года greekthegeek said…
oh, wow. dave's the creater of fanpop...or co creater....0_0 no wonder he belongs to like every spot.