Офис Season 4 First Episode

immisterkevin posted on Aug 11, 2007 at 07:16PM
Since we now know that it's titled "Fun Run" (Rainn Wilson, Tonight Show)...any guesses what it could be about?

Офис 14 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года bradlybob said…
Everyone enjoyed the funtivities on Beach Day so much that Michael decided to sign everyone up for a charity fun run. Laughter ensues when Stanley and Phylis can't run a block, Dwight starts out running so fast that he pukes his 4 pancake and 4 egg breakfast on the back of a marathon runner, and Jim and Pam sneak off the route and have a nice breakfast together at a coffee shop and re-join the run near the end. Michael makes an ass of himself of course, embarassing everyone. Lots of talking heads and we get to see what happened between Jim and Karen in New York. Maybe some video of Jim and Pam on their date talking about it and of course some obligatory Jim and Pam kissy kissy.
Больше года chel1395 said…
Great idea bradlybob!! I don't think I can top that, but this is my own little contribution...

Once again, Oscar is asking everyone to donate to his nephew's charity runathon. Jim convinces Dwight that if you enter a runathon, you get to keep the money you raise. Dwight wants to buy Angela a cemetary plot next to him, so he enters into the event himself. Jan agrees to donate $50 a mile to Dwight and Michael realizes he will have to pay it since Jan is unemployed. He takes everyone to the "fun run" to come up with a way of making sure Dwight doesn't compete. Meanwhile, Jim and Pam find some time alone to discuss what happened on their date and what happened between him and Karen. Once again, we will have to see Dwight in shorts :(
last edited Больше года
Больше года ccarter219 said…
Well, I've discovered that the cause is Rabies Awareness, so I'll go from there:

After a fight with Mose results in a nasty bite, Dwight convinces Michael that more humans are affected by rabies than they were previously aware of (as if...). Michael, not wanting to miss an opportunity to boost his staff's moral after losing the sexy, Ryan (only Michael is actually affected by this) and to show the camera crew how charitable and athletic he is, calls the local animal shelter, the local press and commits himself and his staff to a charity race. During the race, the office workers clown around; Jim starts out running with Pam on his back, Michael and Dwight take off like bullets, Angela does a prissy little power walk and Stanley sits down on the nearest curb and pulls out a crossword puzzle. Pam and Jim gain a considerable lead, then sit to chat, at which time we learn about Karen's fate. Later, Kelly runs pass them, still in full tears over Ryan. They rejoin the race. Meanwhile, Michael has hidden various modes of kid transportation (skateboard, bicycle, power wheels vehicle) on side streets to gain a lead. In the end, Phyllis comes in first, Jim falls back to allow Pam in second. Toby purposely keeps stride with Michael, wanting only to beat him across the finish line. When the finish line becomes visible he feigns his fastest run to get Michael to try his hardest. In the end, Toby crosses the line 100 feet ahead of Michael, who has stopped running altogether and throws a tantrum, after he sees that he can't catch Toby.
last edited Больше года
Больше года llerenaprincipe said…
dwight said
a lotta running and no fun :)
Больше года immisterkevin said…
haha...Michael getting owned in the race, finishing last. Andy getting nipple chaffing. Creed, Stanley, and Oscar taking a cab. And Toby winning! sounds hilarious!

and aww...Jim and Pam holding hands and taking their own route...

there's a restaurant scene...hmm...date??
last edited Больше года
Больше года immisterkevin said…
don't go to officetally.com if you don't wanna know what happens in Fun Run....shooting on the streets will cause spoilers
Больше года greekthegeek said…
:( i hate spoilers!!! thanks for ruining it -.-
jim is noa cheater
so he won't take a taxi i think
Больше года chel1395 said…
SPOILER...don't read if you hate spoilers!!!!!!!

On officetally.com they have a picture of Steve Carell and someone else wearing blue shirts. The back of the shirt says: Michael Scott's Dunder Mifflin Scranton [??] Memorial Celebrity Pro-Am Rabies Awareness Fun Run. There is name...I think it says Meredith Palmer.

If you want a spoiler...click the link:
link
last edited Больше года
my guess was true :)
Больше года Phylob_forever said…
Okay, if you hate spoilers don't read. I read on a different site that a guy who lives near the filming spyed. He saw the running and Michael being stupid. But, he also saw that Jim and Pam started holing hands when "Action!" was called, but stopped right as Michael walked by. Secret Romance? Only time will tell.
Больше года Phylob_forever said…
*holding
Больше года snoznoodle said…
**SqueEeEeEeEeE**

I don't mind spoilers! That's so exciting!!!
Больше года hollyhalpert said…
Here's what i'd like to see...

Jan wants to have a baby with micheal, and to show his support he entered himself and everyone into a "Babies Awareness Fun Run". His enthusiasm only lasts until last minute when Jim informs him it's not "babies awareness, it's Rabies awareness." He tries to back out but is unsuccessful after an encounter with Oscar who convinces him it would be tastless to back out of a charity run.

That's all I've got so far.
last edited Больше года