Офис Dunder Mifflin Website

chel1395 posted on Aug 17, 2007 at 03:56PM
If you haven't already heard of this website (link), I suggest you check it out. It is the official Dunder Mifflin Paper Company website. There is a press release on the site about Ryan. It is as follows:

RYAN HOWARD PRESS RELEASE

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Former Salesman Vows to Change the Face of Paper

New York, NY (PRNet) May 21, 2007 — Ryan Bailey Howard has been promoted to Vice President of Regional Sales at Dunder Mifflin Paper Company, Inc (NYSE: DMI) in New York City. Dunder Mifflin is a micro-cap regional paper and office supply distributor with an emphasis on servicing small-business clients. Headquartered in New York City, Dunder Mifflin has regional branches in five states, including New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. Howard previously served as a member of the sales force in the Scranton, PA branch of the company.

"I can't begin to tell you how much I'm going to miss that little guy," said Michael Scott, Regional Manager of Dunder Mifflin — Scranton and self-described "mentor, guardian, and best friend" of Howard. "He's got a face that can charm the pants off of anyone."

Howard joins the management ranks of Dunder Mifflin after a hugely impressive rise within the company. He started as a temporary employee in the Spring of 2005 while attending business school at the University of Scranton's Kania School of Management. Prior to the successful merger of the Scranton, PA and Stamford, CT branches, Howard was promoted to the role of salesperson where his effort and dedication were greatly admired by his supervisors. Howard received incredibly positive reviews during every quarter of his employment. With his newly earned Masters in Business Administration degree, Howard plans to reinvent the corporate landscape at Dunder Mifflin and change the regional paper industry altogether.

"I want to shake things up around here," said Howard. "This company is stuck in the past and I'm making it my personal mission to take it into the 21st Century, even though we're already seven years in." Howard went on to add: "The whole concept of a paper company in today's paperless world is fundamentally flawed. I plan to take bold steps and initiate enormous reforms to bring this company back to financial viability."

Dunder Mifflin Paper Company, Inc. carries on a proud tradition of serving the small business community. The company prides itself on its spectacular attention to customer service and quality while providing unbelievable prices to its loyal client base. Be it paper or office supplies, Dunder Mifflin is ready to meet your small business needs. For more information about Dunder Mifflin Paper Company, Inc., please visit www.dundermifflinpaper.biz.
last edited on Aug 17, 2007 at 03:57PM

Офис 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Ross266 said…
thats amazing. i tried o apply for a job, but i guess i just applied for the newsletter, lol. i REALLY want the Dunder Mifflin hoody
Больше года llerenaprincipe said…
"I want to shake things up around here," said Howard. "This company is stuck in the past and I'm making it my personal mission to take it into the 21st Century, even though we're already seven years in." Howard went on to add: "The whole concept of a paper company in today's paperless world is fundamentally flawed. I plan to take bold steps and initiate enormous reforms to bring this company back to financial viability."

wow
Больше года chel1395 said…
I especially like Michael's quote: "He's got a face that can charm the pants off of anyone."
Больше года llerenaprincipe said…
ryan is michael's mancrush