Офис Episode Ideas!

i_eat_pigeons posted on Aug 31, 2007 at 01:28AM
what do you want to see at dunder mifflin that we haven't already? my vote's on an office trip!
last edited on Aug 31, 2007 at 02:18AM

Офис 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года doonis said…
Dunder Mifflin Scranton takes a trip to a forest to learn about the origins of paper. They are attacked by a bear, but with Dwight's knowledge about bears, they escape. By then they are completely lost. Michael decides that they have to build teamwork by working together to cut down a tree. It turns out that they were on private property, owned by Ryan, and the cops come. Upon seeing Creed, they immediatly call for back-up. While Creed is being arrested, the rest of Dunder Mifflin escapes. Then, the next day, Creed is hiding from the cops in the warehouse, and he grows a beard and tells everyone to call him Chuck.
last edited Больше года
Больше года i_eat_pigeons said…
haha! very well thought out! i'd watch it!
Больше года hollyhalpert said…
We need an actual pool party, like with swimming and stuff. not like beach games. we find out that Micheal can hardly swim at all, while Stanley is a champion Diver. Jim convinces Dwight to play Marco Polo leaving beautiful opportunities for pranks. there could be a volley ball game for team building which could be guys vs. Girls, but Micheal makes Toby play on the girls team. I don't know, but there's alot you could do with a pool party episode.

another good one would be If micheal insisted on a show and tell.
last edited Больше года
Больше года bradlybob said…
Karen departs the Scranton branch in a huff when she can no longer handle seeing Jim and Pam all mushy. She tells Pam what she really thinks of her, that she's a selfish brat that put Jim through hell for years knowing that he had feelings for her etc. Ryan shows up unannounced and catches Micheal sleeping under his desk. In a talking head Micheal explains that he has been taking a daily nap under his desk because Jan has been keeping him up all night "servicing" her. Dwight and Angela get caught kissing in a janitors closet by Kelly who is looking for a mop to clean up her spilled Diet Pepsi. She runs back into the office and Pam is the first one she sees so she starts telling Pam about what she saw. Pam tells her she already knows and convinces her to keep it under her hat for now. Dwight and Angela return to the office seperately and are relieved to find that Kelly has kept their secret. Kelly sends Angela an e-mail saying that she owes her big time. The episode ends with a tender moment with Pam apologizing to Jim for the way she treated him and that she knew he had feelings for her and she for him, but wasn't strong enough to go out on a limb and tell him. (Almost did on Dundie night but had second thoughts of it being on tape).
Больше года chel1395 said…
I want to see everyone take a trip to Schrute Farm. Mose gets a crush on Pam and follows her back to the office.
Больше года immisterkevin said…
There should be like a Dunder Mifflin Company-wide Picnic. Lots of companies do that.