Офис Ryan's dating preferences

Ross266 posted on Sep 05, 2007 at 10:45PM
Ryan likes a little ethnicity. in "Ben Franklin" deleted scenes Ryan says, about the stripper, "she's so pale." he obviously liked some facets of dating kelly and he tried asking out Karen. the only girl he ever showed interest in that didnt have some ethnicity was Katy, but thats just cos she was hot.

Офис 11 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года llerenaprincipe said…
hwe liked karen
Больше года Ross266 said…
karen is italian, shes not white
hwod o u know he liked katy?
in "email survellance" ryan asks jim if he would mind if he called katy
Больше года jusliketomatoes said…
He asked Jim about her in Email Surveillance. I never really thought about it but you're right, he does like a little ethnicity. His dating preferences don't bother me at all but I do think he's kind of a little worm, lol.
when everybody was in the ladies bathroom he asked jim something about karen
i thought he liked karen?
Больше года ccarter219 said…
Don't forget Stanley's daughter...in the deleted scenes for "Cocktails", he was very interested in Melissa until he learns that she's Stanley's daughter, matured.
dude!!
r u serious?
stanley's daughter was very young
he didn't liked her at all
she was all over him
he was flirting with her until stanly came over to him when kelly tells him that ryan is talking to her. he went through "did i meet you at the gym" and other such ways to remember her, obviously forgetting that she was stanleys daughter
man
i dont watch many deleted scenes
they have really important stuff
i'm gonna start today
in the commentary of "the initiation" bj novak says that they have just started to show ryan's interest in "women of color" as he put it