Офис Nice Ryan?

chel1395 posted on Sep 06, 2007 at 02:09PM
Llerenaprincipe's "Mean Jim" Forum started me thinking...I was wondering of any times you can remember Ryan being NICE. Not just because Michael told him to do something for someone else (i.e., driving Todd Packer around) but just because he wanted to be nice. I can't think of any. Anyone???
last edited on Sep 06, 2007 at 02:10PM

Офис 8 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года ccarter219 said…
Well, there was the time he crushed up 4 aspirin and put them in Michael's pudding to soothe his burnt foot. That was a blessing for the entire office.
Больше года llerenaprincipe said…
i started that topic a month ago :P

AFAIK ryan was normal in season 1 :P if i remember
then he became a jerk
Больше года Ross266 said…
in the delted scenes of "a benihana christmas" ryan tells kelly that she is perfect.
Больше года Shandiii said…
Yeah, and in those deleted scenes he gets into a dumpster with her. That was sweet of him.
Больше года R-S-Lee said…
How about attempting to protect the world from Creed's thoughts? I love Creed, but some of the stuff in his blog is, honestly, quite shocking!!!
Больше года marissa said…
yeah, i just rewatched benihana christmas (not the deleted scenes though).
he and kelly were so cute!
i think ryan CAN be nice, he just hated where he was so much, i think it just brought out the worst in him.
Больше года kateliness2 said…
I think Ryan is a normal person in a workplace and relationship that he hated. It made him be a little mean sometimes. I think everyone here is a bit too harsh on him.
last edited Больше года
Больше года maybeastarbucks said…
He wasn't really nice, but he acted nice when they were betting on how much Kelly would talk. I think he's a nice guy for tolerating how much Kelly talks as long as he did.