Офис Scary maybe spoiler spec.

Phylob_forever posted on Sep 06, 2007 at 10:03PM
Okay, so in the DVD commentary, Rainn Wilson says something like : "I am for the Jim/Karen team. They would make such beautiful babies!" And then I think Ed Helms was like :"Spoiler Alert" and then it seems like some material was cut out or something. COULD KAREN BE PREGNANT? That would make me very sad.

Офис 13 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года llerenaprincipe said…
why did i read this?
why did it ready this?
wnhy did i read this?
Больше года emirc2363 said…
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Больше года maybeastarbucks said…
Very interesting. I can't wait to buy that DVD. What episode is that particular commentary on? I'll be picking the DVD up on Saturday.
Больше года Phylob_forever said…
maybestarbucks...I don't know. I got that information from the JAM spoilers and speculation page on nbc.com... I think it was posted on page like, 65... or maybe it was 67. I am still longing for the dvd myself.
Больше года immisterkevin said…
that would seem too soap opera-y for the office
Больше года chel1395 said…
I'm sure that Ed Helms was just joking. It's commentary for "Traveling Salesmen" so it was back when Karen had just found out that Jim had feelings for Pam. I believe the commentary was done far enough back that at that time none of the cast knew what was going to happen in Season 4 and Ed was just joking around. Don't worry people. It will be okay. :)
last edited Больше года
Больше года Ross266 said…
i really doubt that karen is pregnant, but in the commentary for "the job" people were talking about season 4 things. nothing in general, but since Rashida Jones was in that commentary and she talked about how Karen and Jim were done and didnt mention any baby, i doubt that its true.
Yeah... It does seem a little soap opera-y..." and then Pam not only found out Karen was carrying Jim's baby, Pam had fallen in love with Jim's evil twin Seymour so many years ago..."
Больше года llerenaprincipe said…
and the two of them would be related
separated at birth or sumin like that riiiiiiight
Heck yes... Phylis's one night stand would have been with Angela... and Kelly poisons Ryann right after they break up... MIchael and Jan are really fraternal twins.
Больше года immisterkevin said…
Pam and Jim are together, then Karen comes back and tells Jim she's pregnant. Then Karen kidnaps Jim but he gets a head injury and loses all of his memory. Pam tries to help him remember who Jim really loves. Jim then marries Karen and Pam rebounds to Michael. Then Jan comes in and fights with Pam...oh, and Dwight is dying of a rare tropical disease.

So yeah...the whole Karen pregnant thing is ridiculous
AHA AHA AHA... I feel so much better now.
Больше года abcd said…
I heard that Jan was pregnant in officetally.com