Офис Everyone Who Signed Up For The Nampa Branch!

Temptasia posted on Sep 23, 2007 at 03:14AM
There was an error in processing my application so I had to reapply. If anyone who signed up under me could also reapply and use this new code I would be eternally grateful. Let me know when you have done so so I can start a new count of how many people we have.
Here is the code: sn9napor2j
Thanks guys

Офис 28 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года brokenbrain said…
I just re-applied. :)
Больше года Ross266 said…
i just re-applied
Больше года 28spike28 said…
re-applied
Больше года Temptasia said…
Thanks guys,we need 5 people more! Tell your friends. I have messages out to the people who applied under the old code, so hopefully they will reapply too!
Больше года emirc2363 said…
re-applied :)
Больше года kathiria82 said…
This thing is confusing me. How do I have Schrute bucks and what happens if I apply at more than one branch?
The branch you applied at most recently is the one you are a part of. I think everyone gets those Shrute Bucks for signing up.
4 more people. Please appply guys!
Больше года absolutely_i_do said…
no problem... i just reapplied!
Больше года chel1395 said…
I re-applied. Just so you know, I'm going to be the Andy of the office. You know, repressing a lot of anger so one day I'll probably just snap! Mwahahahahah!
last edited Больше года
Больше года greekthegeek said…
lol chel...

i just reapplied. i was gonna manage a branch but then since a lot of ppl from the office spot are on it i re-applied :P
Yeah thanks you guys!!!!
Больше года office_fan51 said…
I just re-applied
Thanks guys! I am going to make this lots of fun for all of you!
Больше года airlamb24 said…
I joined too :]
Больше года kathiria82 said…
I re-applied at your branch but now you have more than 15. When do we find out if we made your team?
Больше года Ross266 said…
Nampa is gonna be the best branch with all of us fanpoppers. the oher branchs won't know what hit them
Everyone who has my code is automatically hired, as I understand it, as long as I was the first one to get 15 people and become manager. I would imagine this should happen within the next few days but definatly by the 27th!
last edited Больше года
LONG LIVE NAMPA AND TEMPTASIA AND MICHEAL GARY SCOTT
actually your supposed to hire us i think.
Больше года tomkatnan said…
Applied to your branch!
Больше года airlamb24 said…
I was just on dunder mifflin Infinity and it had this message

Sept. 21, 10:45 PM ET
Updated Sept. 24, 10:45 ET

Dunder Mifflin Infinity would like to announce it has chosen Regional Managers for the following branches:
CA - Bakersfield
CA - Oakland
CA - Upland
CO - Greeley
CT - Danbury
FL - Ft. Myers
FL - Tallahassee
IA - Waterloo
$$$$$$ ID - Nampa $$$$$$
IL - Peoria
IL - Schaumburg

Selected Regional Managers will be sent a New Hire email soon. Watch your inboxes!
last edited Больше года
Well, hopefully its me. I still haven't gotten an email yet! I'll let you guys know as soon as I hear!
Больше года amymarie573 said…
Could I please be a part of your branch...I'm a die-hard office fan :)
Of course. Let's just hope that I get to be branch manager and I will apporve anyone from fanpop who wants to be a part of it!
wonderful! thanks!! I'm a real life Pam (receptionist)...I sit here and watch episodes of the office on my mac. thanks god my boss is clueless!..lol
wonderful! thanks!! I'm a real life Pam (receptionist)...I sit here and watch episodes of the office on my mac. thanks god my boss is clueless!..lol
Больше года greekthegeek said…
:P yay!! i hope you get it!!!

i can't wait till the "My Branch" starts working :P