Офис The Office to Stop Running on tbs

tvman posted on Sep 26, 2007 at 06:16PM
For all you people who were angry that tbs was running the office too soon, Relax, your fears have been obsolved. Starting Monday October 1st, tbs will transform into Peachtree TV. Formally ending tbs's over 35 year run as an Atlanta area station, and it's introduction into national television to maybe try to become the next major network. I have checked the scedule and the Office will not be running on the network. My question is, why would tbs start running the office on September 11th if it was only going to start running it the next month? hmmmmmmmmm.
save

Офис 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года maybeastarbucks said…
Good. I never watched it, but it shouldn't have been on. Give them at least another three years.
Больше года Phoenix315 said…
well i liked being able to watch it on tbs. i guess i can see how you think its too soon but i just want to watch the office and it gives me something to look forward to on a tuesday. plus ive been having my friends watch it so they see it from the beginning and hopefully become fans too.
Больше года chel1395 said…
I wasn't especially angry about it running. I just didn't think it would work with them only having had three seasons. They'd run out of episodes quickly. Besides, any true Office fan has the series on DVD or watches it online. I was just disappointed by the promos. They didn't use any of the really hilarious lines to try and entice viewers.
Больше года wowmom2 said…
It was too soon to air the "re-runs". TBS being bought out by peachtree. My guess is that Peachtree is just going to hold onto the contract syndiaction rights. That way a few years from now it will make more sense to run the show and a ton more ADVERTISING REVENUE....it's all about the CASH with these guys!