Офис Crisis What Should I Do?

CharmedAngel88 posted on Sep 26, 2007 at 11:10PM
Okay, I'm a college student, I've been looking forward to the fourth season starting up and planned to watch it tomorrow night... But I found out today that my roommate is planning on watching Grey's Anatomy at the time The Office starts. What should I do?

Офис 16 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года krazykray said…
Tell your room mate that he/she should start wacthing good shows, like The Office, and not completely sucky ones, like Greys Anatomy.

Just kidding. But not about Greys Anatomy being sucky.

Im really sorry I can't help.
Больше года crestwoodcomet4 said…
Tell them how its gonna be...its the office enough said...i let my roomate know thursday night is the office night haha
Больше года marissa said…
push your room mate off a cliff.
that's what id do.
Больше года DeborahDuck012 said…
If you have another friend who watches the office watch it with them.....
Больше года immisterkevin said…
first thing would be to find a friend who is watching The Office.

Or...you could wait a little longer...because The Office will be available on NBC Direct at NBC.com so you can download and watch new episodes for a week. it should be up right after it airs.
Больше года wowmom2 said…
Tell her you'll do her laundry or something. There is no comparison. The Office is MUCH more Important...How many Emmys and award nominations does Grey's Crapatomy have? HUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM?
Больше года wowmom2 said…
You could also Ro-sham-bo for it.... (I know I didn't spell it right)
Больше года jlil02 said…
If you have a VCR, tune it to NBC and record The Office while the TV is tuned to Grey's Anatomy.
Больше года absolutely_i_do said…
1. if you can watch it with someone else do that... less hassle plus it is always funnier when you're watching it with fellow office fans... 2. if its your tv sorry roommate but you choose...3.find a vcr... good luck!
Больше года officefan2010 said…
call them ignorant slut and watch it anyways...haha.
just kidding.
i agree with everyone else.
find some friends to watch it wiht.
:]]
Больше года maybeastarbucks said…
Give them subliminal tapes the night before that say, "I hate Grey's Anatomy. The Office is a much better show. I would rather watch the Office than Grey's Anatomy."
Больше года miles555 said…
Where could I find the episode ONLINE, Im Aussie, doesnt screen here for years
Больше года snoznoodle said…
miles555 you're going to have to wait until someone posts it on the net. Like so many other poor poor poor... poor international fans. It'll be on late Friday usually.
last edited Больше года
Больше года annyong said…
The episode will be on www.eztvefnet.org within an hour after it airs most likely...
Больше года llerenaprincipe said…
stupid great anatomy
Больше года CharmedAngel88 said…
Thanks for all of your advice. We talked it out a while after I posted and she said that she was going to go watch Grey's Anatomy with one of her friends over in their room or just not watch it at all because she never finished all of season three. So I'm free to watch The Office tonight in my room she said she might watch it with me.