Офис Season Premiere!

ilovejimhalpert posted on Sep 28, 2007 at 02:03AM
So what did everyone think? I personally thought it was FANTASTIC! It was so much like second season with the jim/pam and office togetherness. last season was just...weird compared to tonights episode. And Jim and Pam are just so cute together! I really think this premiere was just as strong as last seasons and can't wait until next week's episode!

Офис 29 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Jonapello23 said…
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!! though Andy kinda freaked me out.
Больше года Zerstoren said…
It was filled with Funny. Great premiere!
Больше года kathiria82 said…
It was AMAZING. I can't believe it ended so fast, I wanted more! They incorporated all the characters perfectly. The way we found out about JAM was so classic!
Больше года bobaloo42 said…
wait how do you guys already know what happens? doesn't it air at 9? its only 7:15?

last edited Больше года
Больше года DarkSarcasm said…
It was awesome. I loved the sneakiness of how we found out about JAM. ;) I feel sorry for Meredith... and Andy's nipples... LOL.
Больше года neel said…
trying not to read what everyyone says... anyone kow where i can find it online i missed it:(

Больше года Dundiechampion said…
It was good but you can't beat gay witch hunt.
Больше года ilovejimhalpert said…
to boblaoo, we are eastcoasters...so for us it is 10:15

and to neel...im sure it will be on link alluc.org or here by tomorrow!
Больше года marissa said…
amazing.

i loved it.

amazing...
Больше года emanuelllee said…
somebody please post it!
i'm desperate

i'm in australia and we're not even halfway through season 3 here!
Больше года maybeastarbucks said…
SPOILERS:

Highly unsettling and hilarious. Started off good and then when Michael hit Meredith I practically vomited. Then at the end when Michael vomited I did vomit a little.
Больше года kathiria82 said…
It was so funny all the way through. I laughed so much and screamed when JAM kissed, admitted they were together, and then when they held hands. It was so great!
Больше года maybeastarbucks said…
Who was the celebrity mentioned in the long name of the race?
Больше года officefan2010 said…
so i was totally scared that JAM weren't gonna be together.
i wasnt expecting them to have it.
but when i saw jim get in the car and kiss pam i was like, "OH MY GOSH!!!!"
im happy now.
:]]]
Больше года crestwoodcomet4 said…
gotta love kevins humor!!
Больше года Ross266 said…
i just loved when Toby won the race and no one really cared cos only Kelly was there.
Больше года sweetmonkeytoes said…
Poor Toby! He needs some recognition! There needs to be a race for Toby...
Больше года Onie said…
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh Jam are finally together! AT LAST!

They're so cute
Больше года brokenbrain said…
That episode was great! Jim and Pam were so cute together. It made me so happy :)
Больше года Temptasia said…
At first I was pissed because I thought Jim and Pam weren't together, but I was super excited when I saw them kiss in the car. I jumped up and doewn and squealed. A total Kelly moment for me...lol
Больше года llerenaprincipe said…
lol
i knew it
they are together
they kissed
they're happy
its going really great for them
^______^
Больше года nonames said…
amazing!!! i love kevin by the way...and the whole angela & dwight thing...hilarious.....and finally, i was gonna kill some one if pam and jim werent together!! so happy...there so freakin cute
Больше года pencilcup said…
O man, that was brilliant, all of it! The look on Meredith's face on the hood of the car, Jim and Pam blushing when Pam admitted "It", the nipples, the holding hands, the cat murder... I could go on and on. I'm so happy!! Yey!!
Больше года patrickf220 said…
HILLARIOUS!!!!
Больше года snoznoodle said…
I felt so sorry for Angela!
I wanted to give her a hug!
I usually only want to give nice people a hug...
Like PB&J for being sooooooooooooo cute. AWWW!
Больше года Cassandragd said…
So funny, and worth the wait! You can find the whole episode at nbc.com now, so I am going to watch again today!
Больше года chel1395 said…
SPOILERS...but seriously, if you haven't seen the episode you shouldn't be reading forums. :)

That was a great episode. Michael hitting Meredith was just about the funniest thing I've seen in a long time. And then how he told everyone that he had hit Meredith was priceless. I was a little concerned by how Jim and Pam were denying they were dating, but then when Pam parked on the side of the road, I knew. And then Jim got in and they kissed...ACK! I'm still tingling with excitement. I only wish Jim and Pam had pulled a prank on Dwight, but I suppose there is plenty of time for that.
last edited Больше года
Больше года krazykray said…
amazing. except i with there was more andy in it than they had. every scene with him in it is always amazing.
Больше года missstephi said…
i wonder if karen will be back at all this season..i kinda of want to see her reaction to everything!