Офис Premier Favs

Ross266 posted on Sep 28, 2007 at 04:02AM
What was your guys favrite parts of the premier?

Personally I loved JAM being sneaky with Pam's car and the camera crew being equally as sneaky, Ryan's call and reaction to Pam's voicemail, and when Toby won the race.

"Why couldn't he have just made it a circle?"

Офис 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Zerstoren said…
Definantly Meredith getting hit by a car.. wait.. thats bad to say isn't it?
Больше года llerenaprincipe said…
when pam and jim kissed in the car :D
Больше года pencilcup said…
Where to start? Meredith being hit was a brilliant opener and set the mood perfectly. The sneaky camera crew is a good moment too. And the cab escape!! And: "I am not super stitious, I am little stitious." Bwhaaaaa, funny!!!
Больше года bradlybob said…
When Micheal was talking to Ryan on the phone about hitting Merideth Ryan sounded just like Jan. Dwight killing Angelas cat! HAHA I could tell he was going to do it when Angela was giving him the list of instructions. It was a nice touch having the "documentry" cameraman showing J&P that they had been busted.
Больше года snoznoodle said…
Pam: I'm gonna start fast.
Jim: Uh huh.
Pam: In the middle I'm gonna be fast.
Jim: No way.
Pam: And at the end I'm gonna go fast.

They were ridiculously cute!
And I loved Darryl chatting up the stripper! Lmao!
And Michael telling Pam people are naked in European offices all the time and Pam saying "they so aren't!" I love Fancy New Beesly!
last edited Больше года
Больше года chel1395 said…
All the great JAM action was wonderful. I'm so psyched they are secretly dating. It's going to be fun to see how long it takes before everyone finds out.

I liked Michael telling Ryan about Meredith and how he had hit her both on company property and with company property. LOL!