Офис Why did people not like "Fun Run"?

immisterkevin posted on Sep 28, 2007 at 06:26PM
I thought it was a good, not the best episode, but it was a good way to kick off the new season. I mean, the old storylines are gone and the new ones are just beginning. I think Greg Daniels just wanted to have the premiere as a kickoff to those new things ahead.

I mean, if you read the EW article, there's gonna be plenty that sounds like the wackiness that is The Office.

Офис 11 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года llerenaprincipe said…
all the episodes of the office are the best :D
Больше года krazykray said…
The best line was:

Pam:"I didn't see the top half, but I saw the bottom half."
Больше года chel1395 said…
Who didn't like "Fun Run?" I haven't heard anything bad about it yet. I thought it was a great Office episode, like always. There were a few spots I would have cut (like the 4 minutes Michael spent talking about sacrificing stuff) but on the whole it was amazing. I mean, come on. Michael ran Meredith down with his car. How can you not like that?? :)
last edited Больше года
Больше года 75Claudia said…
I havent heard any bad reviews? Oh yeah that bit about the sacraficing stuff went on a bit too long but besides that I thought it was AWESOME :)
Больше года marissa said…
personally, i loved fun run :)
i thought was great.
it had everything, murderers, secret lovers and chaffing nipples!
Больше года caintil31 said…
I loved it when pam saw michael's man bits.

Pam: I didn't see where it started but I saw where it ended.
Больше года krazykray said…
I messed up the quote before.

sorry.
Больше года ccarter219 said…
My favorite moment was the glimpse of Toby's thighs!
Больше года bastek said…
God!! I really hope the writers dont change the show completely because Fun Run didnt really have the same style of comedy as the others! Fun Run was just an ok episode, nothing great. Its because they made the episode seem a bit too scripted than others (I know theyre all scripted, but others seemed more natural). For instance, the whole thing about Creed naming drugs was not really Office style comedy. The part about Michael sacraficing stuff was way funny! and the reason for that is that you know its improvised!! I love Steve Carell's improv technique.
Больше года brokenbrain said…
I thought Fun Run was a great way to start off the season. I loved how Kevin was trying to be all stealthy hiding in the back of his car trying to spot Jim and Pam together. And Pam seeing Michael's dangling participle was hilarious.
Больше года someguynamedjer said…
I loved how Andy was Drafting behind Kevin, and the brief shot of his bloody nipples.