Офис Karen

missstephi posted on Sep 29, 2007 at 03:09AM
Does anyone know if Karen will be back at all this season? Or is she done with the show for good?

Офис 7 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года callstories said…
I heard she's on another show on Fox, I think. I don't think she'll be back
Больше года Shandiii said…
I thought she said she was on for a couple more episodes, not 1 minute of the first episode... but I don;t know.
Больше года brokenbrain said…
I think she's suppose to do two episodes to wrap up her storyline, although I'm not sure when.
Больше года snoznoodle said…
I'd like to see Karen back just to rub in how much cooler PB&J are lol. No but it'd be cool just to make things a little awkward. But not straight away. I reckon maybe halfway through just to stir things up again :D
Have you noticed they made us think that the premiere was going to be a lot more surprising than it actually was? We all knew Michael and Jan moved in together, we knew Jim broke up with Karen and pretty much guessed PB&J were going out and that Ryan was in Corporate now. What were the surprises? It was no where near as awkward between Jim and Pam?... not that I'm complaining lol.
Больше года whitey535 said…
Um.... I thought it was kind of surprising that Michael HIT Meredith with his car... and that Dwight KILLED Angela's cat Sprinkles....
Больше года maybeastarbucks said…
I think her contract says she'll have three or four episodes this season. Maybe she'll come back and try and kill Pam and Dwight will pepperspray her.
Больше года wowmom2 said…
Karen is not gone yet...I think they'll bump into eachother somewhere. Poor Pam. Karen't pissed at her and now Jan thinks she's after Michael...what if they gang up on her?