Офис Attention Nampa Branch Employees: Our First Task

Temptasia posted on Sep 29, 2007 at 04:42AM

Hey guys,

We have our first task which is to design a logo for our branch! This will be our logo for now until.... infinity...lol. This could mean major Schrute bucks for us. Especially if you have the winning design! This is totally not my area of expertise, so all of you artsy people out there make us an awesome looking logo. Let's win this competition guys! If you have any questions or concerns let me know :)

Офис 12 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Temptasia said…
Has anyone submitted one yet? Let show everyone that Dunder Mifflin Nampa is the best!
Больше года emirc2363 said…
i'm working on one right now, but this program is really frustrating!
Больше года emirc2363 said…
arghhhh i tried to reply to your post in the forum about creating one, but i still can't! i really hope they get the kinks worked out of this website soon!
Больше года absolutely_i_do said…
ok i made one its pretty basic and simple but it was just an idea... and i agree that program was frustrating so i really didnt doo too much with it

but i clicked save and submit and it said saving and then nothing happen so was it submitted? do you know? can you see them as branch manager?
Больше года brokenbrain said…
I made one and submitted it but nothing seems to have happened. I hope it went through. It's really simplistic though because I got kind of annoyed with the program.

I still can't reply to forum posts either :(
last edited Больше года
Больше года DeborahDuck012 said…
Yeah i made one , and i hit the submit button like 3 times because i didn't know if i worked or not. It's not really good just basic , it's better then not trying at all so...yeah. On "DMI" i am DunderHead012 if you wanted to know..
Больше года absolutely_i_do said…
does anyone know hy you can click on and add stuff to your desk but on your page it still says available soon? is yours like that?

maybe its just bc the desk is soon new they havent done it yet?
I actually can't see them the images you submit as manager, but if it went through you should have 50 more schrute bucks, because that is the prize for submitting one. My dest still says avalible soon too. Hopefully they will fix it. For right now I am not buying anything.
BTW thanks so much for submitting the images guys. I am sure they are great!
Больше года Ross266 said…
i submitted one
Yeah! I am so excited to see all of the submissions you guys have made :)
Hey guys,

I just wanted you to know that the due date for the logo designs has been extended until Wed. 9 PM PT/Thurs. 12 AM ET. So if you were wanting to submit a logo but hadn't gotten around to it here is your chance! If you have time try to submit a logo so we have lots to choose from.