The Ranger's Apprentice Rangers Apprentice - A movie???

Nymphadora07 posted on Jan 25, 2009 at 01:11AM
I've heard and read rumors of a Ranger's Apprentice movie coming out ....2010. I think it's a awesome Idea.
~Are they really going to make a movie?
~Do you want them to make a movie?
~Do you think they'd combine books in the movie?
~What do you think they'd rate it?
~Who would you want to play the characters?
~Would you watch the movie, or be too afraid they'd ruin it?

The Ranger's Apprentice 18 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года liissaaxx said…
I've read the same rumors and I'm no to thrilled. The reason i don't really want a movie is because I don't want them to ruin the books like they've ruined Harry Potter and Twilight because they have not put enough detail in them. The Harry Potter books are my FAVOURITE and as much as I love the movies they haven't put enough of the books into them and Twilight gosh they screwed it big time. So I only want a movie if the go by every little thing in the books even if they make it like 3 hours or more!!
Больше года Nymphadora07 said…
lol they could probably do that cause the books are honestly not that long......unless they combine books =P i hope they don't do that.
They either make very short movies or no movies, i hate movies that combine books together. Like the series of unfortunate events.
Больше года Nymphadora07 said…
oh yah, thats why they only made 1 movie, cause combining the books didn't really work out for the series of unfortunate Events.... If they follow every detail of the the book, they could make a good 2 and a half long movie of book 1 in the rangers apprentice. =D
smile
Yeah, if they follow every detail of the book the rangers apprentice movie would be good! :]
Больше года rangnard said…
smile
yeh rangers apperntice,a moevi is soo good!!!!
Больше года flagnar said…
there should all the way! all you have to think about is that it is the movie not the book and think of them as completley seperate things and you will be fine
Больше года flagnar said…
*should be*
Больше года Halt11 said…
I think it would be awsome but only if the ignore what they did with tilite and went by every little detail
Больше года BuddyBu said…
If they made it into a movie it would be awesome, and because the books a quite short it would have most of the details. That would be so awesome!
Больше года Alyss792 said…
monkey
I really hope they make it a movie but it tottaly needs all the details. sorry i really don't know if it's true hope so
Больше года Guste_LT said…
So what if they take out the detils, u can always watch the deleted scenes or something! But they can put the details in coz the books arent that long!
Больше года juste_123 said…
I hope they don't combine it, because i afraid it'll be a mess. But I'm intereted at how themovie will be... presented.
Больше года med_montage said…
I would love to see a ranger's apprentice movie! But I really hope that they get the character's right. They ruined the percy jackson movie with all the characters, it was really confusing
Больше года sparckly1234123 said…
big smile
i love rangers apprentice i want that movie

Больше года bstras said…
I would love the movie too but I think they will ruin it. I agree with the Percy Jackson stated by med_montage. They pretty much drained the story went with the guidelines and then did nothing with the story line, like Annabeth has blonde hair not dark brown! So yeah love to see a movie but it would only be a hour and a half. PEACE!
Больше года pooman4 said…
angry
I don't think there should a movie because i agree that 'they' will mess it up like harry potter. PLUS they are saying that zack effron should play Will!
Больше года MJC2000 said…
big smile
I want a movie but only if its exactly like the first book