Дневники вампира (телесериал) Shipping Challenge

jake_rose_4ever posted on Jul 04, 2013 at 01:21PM
I've seen this forum in the "TV Couples" spot and I have also created one in "Glee" spot, so I thought it could be a good idea for this spot too.

Pick 3 of your TVD OTP's without looking at the questions.
Don't cheat!

Q1- What made you ship 3?
Q2- Is 2 canon?
Q3- What is your favourite moment between 1?
Q4- If you could put 3 in any scenario, what would it be?
Q5- Favourite line said between 1?
Q6- Did everything you want happen between 2? If not, what did you want to see?
Q7- If you had to pick a favourite, 1, 2, or 3?
Q8- Would a crossover between the three work?
Q9- Who is the most obsessed person you know (other than you) that loves 1?
Q10- You get to write what happens/happened to 3. What would you write/change?
Q11- What's 2's shipping name?
Q12- Favourite episode/scene of 3?
Q13- Does anyone in real life know you ship 2?
Q14- Do you also ship 1's actors?
 <i> I've seen this Форум in the "TV Couples" spot and I have also created one in "Glee" spot, so I th

Дневники вампира (телесериал) 5 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года jake_rose_4ever said…
heart
Damon&Elena
Matt&Rebekah
Klaus&Caroline

Q1- What made you ship 3? Their chemistry is really intersting! I'm dying to see them in a relationship!♥
Q2- Is 2 canon? Nope :/ I hope they will become someday...
Q3- What is your favourite moment between 1? I actually adore almost every moment of them, but I love the ending scene in 3x08! Really cute♥.
Q4- If you could put 3 in any scenario, what would it be? It would be great if in "She's Come Undone" klaus came in reality back for Caroline and asked her to go with him in New Orleane.
Q5- Favourite line said between 1? 3x22 When we see that Elena met Damon first, not Stefan E: So Damon, what is it that I want? D: You want a love that consumes you, you want passion, adventure and even a little danger.
Q6- Did everything you want happen between 2? If not, what did you want to see? Umm, I don't know yet...
Q7- If you had to pick a favourite, 1, 2, or 3? I'll say 1♥:)
Q8- Would a crossover between the three work? There have been a lot of crossovers already and they didn't work out hahah...
Q9- Who is the most obsessed person you know (other than you) that loves 1? There are a lot of people I know!
Q10- You get to write what happens/happened to 3. What would you write/change? An official relationship. That's what I want♥.
Q11- What's 2's shipping name? Rebekatt♥
Q12- Favourite episode/scene of 3? "My brother's keeper"
Q13- Does anyone in real life know you ship 2? My sister :)
Q14- Do you also ship 1's actors? I used to before I found out about Ian's attitude -__-
Больше года thisthat12 said…
smile

Damon & Elena
Jeremy & Bonnie
Stefan & Katherine

Q1- What made you ship 3? They have an amazing story. I hope the writers develop them some more.

Q2- Is 2 canon? I guess so... As much as they can be when one half is dead.

Q3- What is your favourite moment between 1? The porch scene & kiss in 3x10

Q4- If you could put 3 in any scenario, what would it be? I'd like them to have a scene like the Silas & Katherine one in 5x01, only with real Stefan...

Q5- Favourite line said between 1? "I've made a lot of choices that have gotten me here. I deserve this. I deserve to die. It's okay, 'cause if I'd have chosen differently, I wouldn't have met you.”

Q6- Did everything you want happen between 2? If not, what did you want to see? I want Bonnie to be alive right now, and I hated how Jeremy cheated on her in season 3 (even though I didn't ship them back then). Apart from that, everything's great.

Q7- If you had to pick a favourite, 1, 2, or 3? 1. Definitely.

Q8- Would a crossover between the three work? Well, there are a couple of cannon crossovers between them, so I guess yes, but not for me.

Q9- Who is the most obsessed person you know (other than you) that loves 1? I know many!

Q10- You get to write what happens/happened to 3. What would you write/change? I would've built them up more in seasons 3 & 4, and I would've given them a kiss.

Q11- What's 2's shipping name? Beremy.

Q12- Favourite episode/scene of 3? Favorite episode: 2x04. Favorite scene: the ending scene in 3x09.

Q13- Does anyone in real life know you ship 2? Nope.

Q14- Do you also ship 1's actors? I don't ship real life couples.
Больше года AnamHussain95 said…
heart
TVD Couples!
Damon & Elena
Jeremy & Bonnie
Tyler & Caroline

Q1: What made you ship number 3?
Tyler and Caroline had a great buildup from season 2 and they got together in S3. I just really liked how Caroline changed Tyler . He was a rich dad's spoiled child in S1 and with Caroline, he just changed and became a grownup boy who faced the challenges in life. And i also loved how Caroline was always there for Tyler when he could trust no one else. it was a beautiful Forwood journey.

Q2: Is number 2 canon?
Yes Beremy is canon!

Q3: What is your favorite moment between 1?
ugh Damon and Elena! where do I begin? i love every single moment between them. They are my OTP after all. But my most favorite, even though there are like a million, would be the 2x08 love confession. "I love you Elena. Its because I love you that I cant be selfish with you. Why you cant know this, because I dont deserve you but my brother does. I wish u didnt have to forget this but you do." Ball my eyes out everytime!

Q4: If you could put 3 in any scenario, what would it be?
hmmm.. the one thing that i really dislike about Tyler is how many times he ran n turned his back on Caroline because of Klaus. Its just really infuriating. So maybe if i had a situation, i would put them both in front of Klaus and Tyler stands up for himself n Caroline n tells Klaus that he will be with Caroline regardless of what Klaus wants because its Tyler's and Car's life and he wont even run away from her or let anyone control their relationship.

Q5: Favorite line said between 1?
Elena to Damon (4x13): "Take the cure with me. Thats how much I know this is real. That's how certain I am that I am going to love you even after this is all over. Take the cure, be human with me, we can be together, grow old together."

Q6: Did everything you want happen between 2? If not, what did you want to see?
I dont really know what to expect from Beremy's relationship. Bonnie loves Jeremy with all the resilience and conviction inside her and Jeremy loves Bonnie alot too so its all great!

Q7: If you had to pick a favourite, 1, 2, or 3?
1. Damon & Elena without a shadow of doubt, in a heartbeat.

Q8: Would a crossover between the three work?
I wouldnt want that.

Q9: Who is the most obsessed person you know (other than you) that loves 1?
I know a lot! lol Delena has a huge passionate fanbase!

Q10: You get to write what happens/happened to 3. What would you write/change?
Tyler standing up for his relationship with Caroline against Klaus and not wussing out n peeing in his pants because of him.

Q11: What's 2's shipping name?
Beremy.

Q12: Favourite episode/scene of 3?
2x12 The Descent: when Tyler shows up and Caroline's door and kisses her. It was a very honest, tender Forwood moment.

Q13: Does anyone in real life know you ship 2?
Yes I do!

Q14: Q14- Do you also ship 1's actors?
I dont ship real life couples/people.
Больше года mayo0904 said…
Delena <3
Caroline & Klaus
Jeremy & Bonnie

Q1- What made you ship 3? They care for eachother so much, Their love isn't overly intense but it's cute and sweet.

Q2- Is 2 canon? No

Q3- What is your favourite moment between 1? Omg my favorite Delena moment would have to be the end of season 4 the graduation episode. When they are trying to figure out who will take the cure and if Elena's feelings for Damon were real. Damon was dying but wouldn't take the cure and Elena was so mad at him because he was willing to die. They had the whole I am not going to apologize for loving you speeches. It was beautiful Damon had done some really awful things but Elena was so inlove with him she couldn't see anything past the good things.

Q4- If you could put 3 in any scenario, what would it be? I would have Jeremy get stuck in 1992 with Bonnie for a few days and they can learn more about their feelings for eachother.

Q5- Favourite line said between 1? Season 4 I think maybe 3 after the Mrs. Mystic falls when April won. They are sitting down and Elena tells Damon she was thinking about that time they danced together.

Q6- Did everything you want happen between 2? If not, what did you want to see? NO ! I wanted to see him swipe her off her feet. And make her fall in love with him she was almost there. I wanted to see klaus be vulnerable with her but after they had sex she never saw him again. (typical man lol)

Q7- If you had to pick a favourite, 1, 2, or 3? 1 ! Hands down ONE

Q8- Would a crossover between the three work? No Bonnie would never date Damon, Jeremy is Elena's brother. Klaus and Bonnie that's a joke I doubt she would stay in the same room as him. Klaus and Elena she would NEVER. Caroline sees Jeremy more as a brother and Damon and Caroline already happened haha

Q9- Who is the most obsessed person you know (other than you) that loves 1? No one :(

Q10- You get to write what happens/happened to 3. What would you write/change? That he never cheated on her with his dead ex vampire girlfriend

Q11- What's 2's shipping name? Klaroline

Q12- Favourite episode/scene of 3? When Jeremy smashes his phone after calling her voicemail so many times and starts to breakdown

Q13- Does anyone in real life know you ship 2? Yes

Q14- Do you also ship 1's actors? YES ! Team Nina & Ian <3
Больше года teampetrova said…
heart
1. Damon&Elena
2. Katherine&Elijah
3. Stefan&Caroline

Q1:What made you ship number 3?

I don't like so much neither Stefan nor Caroline, but when they got together, they become more enjoyable & sweet. I really enjoy their scenes and I want them to be happy anyway :)

Q2: Is 2 canon?

I really don't know :/ I'm not even sure about definition of canon :D

Q3: What is your favourite moment between 1?

How can I choose :D 6x07 rain kiss, 5x22 goodbye scene, 3x19, 4x23 are just some of them :D

Q4: If you could put 3 in any scenario, what would it be?

They kiss passionately, then Caroline pulls back and says they are friends or something like that & tries to go but Stefan grabs her by her wrist and kisses her again this time Caroline lets him <3

Q5: Favourite line said between 1?
"You're by far the greatest thing ever happened to me in my 173 years in this earth. The fact that I get to die knowing that I was loved, not just by anyone, by you, Elena Gilbert, is the epitome of a fulfilled life."

Q6: Did everything you want happen between 2?

Absolutely NOT! Firstly, I wanted a REAL kiss between them, not with Elena. And more 1492 flashbacks would be great.

Q7: If you had to pick a favourite, 1, 2, or 3?

Is this a question? 1 all the way ♥

Q8: Would a crossover between the three work?

No :D

Q9- Who is the most obsessed person you know (other than you) that loves 1?

Lol everyone :D

Q10- You get to write what happens/happened to 3. What would you write/change?

I wouldn't kill Liz to develop their relationship. It seems like cheap writing.

Q11- What's 2's shipping name?

Kalijah♥

Q12- Favourite episode/scene of 3?

2x02 hug <3 I think it was when I started to like them :)

Q13- Does anyone in real life know you ship 2?

A few persons I guess :)

Q14- Do you also ship 1's actors?

I loved Nian but I love İan&Nikki to :)
last edited Больше года