the worst spot on Fanpop The worst thing tht u seen!!!!!!!

RapQueen111 posted on Jun 06, 2010 at 12:46AM
what is the worst thing that you seen!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?­!?!­?!?­!?!­?!?­!?!­?!?­!?!­?!?­!?!­?!?­!?!­?!?­!?!­?!?­!?!­?!?­!?!­?!?­!?!­?!?­!?!­?!?­!? this is the worst thing i saw
 what is the worst thing that Ты seen!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

the worst spot on Fanpop 7 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года cassie-1-2-3 said…
I was looking through the Philip DeFranco spot here on Fanpop and I started looking through the photos and what I saw scarred me. Probably for life

There were photos of a guy, wearing no clothing, bent over, using his hands to expose his colon.

Bleh...
Больше года RapQueen111 said…
smile
lol thzs 4 posting your answer!! luz lots!
Больше года orangeturnip said…
crying
when i was about 4 i saw a bar fight between my drunken father and about 6 other drunk men they was hitting each other with fists tables broken bits of chair and pint glass and all involved come out of the fight looking like they were walking dead peaple ... well i saw a lot of pub fights when i was young but i remember this particular one i had nightmares about it for well over a week.
Больше года sugarcane15 said…
worried
the extorsis face
Больше года werewolflover said…
When my niece took off her underwear and came into my room.Swinging them around her finger...she was like four or something,but still...it gives me nightmares.
Больше года DJ_Squeaky said…
worried
*hugs orangeturnip*

anyways the worst thing that I've ever seen (that I can remember) is a fat guy wearing speedos O_O
Больше года IHateWhores said…
The worst thing I've ever seen would have to be a picture of a naked, wrinkly, dry, old lady sitting in a bathtub holding a glass dildo. And what made it worse: It was my great aunt's picture in her photo album of her college days.