Third Watch Who is your Избранное charater

busylizzieice posted on Feb 26, 2008 at 02:10PM
and why

Third Watch 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Mimka said…
hey where are all the TW fans?!
I'm a big fan of Bosco =] he's really HOT! and Jason Wiles did an amazing job playing this charakter
wincycombs commented…
I Любовь Carlos and Kim's characters! I'm a big Фан of this show. It's been еще than a decade since this aired but my Любовь for this Показать remains. I Любовь Third Watch because it's the plot is very realistic! I still remember that my Friday's aint complete without watching this one. The cast are excellent actors and perfect choices for their characters. Anyway, I still watch this Показать until now during weekends. I have a complete collection of this Показать which I bought at yourdvdconer.com. Before I purchased I asked them if this are genuine copy and they told me it's just a collector's version. I decided to try it out because they told me if I'm not satisfied I can return it for a refund. When I got the DVDs, I randomly checked the discs per season. The DVDs I got are complete up to Season 6 which is great, I'm satisfied with the quality is ok because I know this isn't officially released and I decided to keep the set. Больше года
Больше года cruzandbosco said…
my favorite characters are cruz&bosco...bosco because he is so hot,funny..i dont really now why but i just love him,and cruz..cruz is the best character ever on tv..sorry for my english,its not very good
I have to say this.. I LOVE the scene whit Bosco and Mikey,when they talking at the place they use to hide when they war kids...This scene is so sad...specially if you know what will happen to Mikey..It is so sad..and when Mikey say-"Do you remember Mo?Do you remember when we would come here?...Things were so bad at home.We'd come here and we'd sit out on this wall,we'd watch the boats move outinto the sound and we'd wonder where arethey going?...Someplace nice,right,you know?...Someplace better than here...And you'd say to me-Mikey,one of these days we're gonna sneak on one of thes boats..and we're gonna get out of this dump.
just me and you...I believed you when you said we were a team.I believed you when you said that we could take on the world.And I believed you when you said that no matter how bad things got at home we would always stick together...So what happened to that?"
It was so sad...I almost cry...poor Mikey..I feel so sorry for him..
Больше года RetPolOff said…
Bosco is my favorite character. He walks, talks, looks and acts like a cop. Bosco's the man!
heart
yeah,you are right...bosco is great
cop...
Больше года LuvBosco said…
Bosco all the way, The man is just HOT!!!!!
Больше года ellcuboz said…
heart
I love Cruz and Bosco, and specially when they're together!!!
Больше года aldinna said…
I love Third watch they all amazing!!!!but Bosco and Devis are the BEST!!!
Больше года Natasja1982 said…
I'm a third watch fan.My favorite characters are:

Bobby,Jimmy,Faith,Kim,Doc,Sully,Bosco and Davis.