Динь-Динь My life as a fairy: A Динь-Динь Фан fiction

tinkerluvr posted on Jun 14, 2008 at 03:48PM
Basicly this is gonna be Tinks Diary and she is gonna talk about her life as a fairy and adventures with peter pan, including wendy, and fixing pots and pans, her fairy friends, and her new movie. I will post it right here and everybody can read it! this is my first fanfic so please tell me what you think of it! COMING SOON! please keep reading for more info!
-----------------------------------------­---­---­---­--
~*tinkrluvr*~
last edited on Jun 15, 2008 at 12:14AM

Динь-Динь 7 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года tinkerluvr said…
Prolouge: first entry:
My name is Tinkerbell. I am a Pixie and just arrived at Pixie Hollow about an hour ago. Mother Dove gave me this diary as a gift.I'll never forget the words she said: "you are tinkerbell, as sound and fine as a bell,and as shiny and jaunty as a pot, brave enough for any thing, the most courageous fairy to come in a long year."
I found out I am a pots and pans fairy. That means I fix anything made of metal. I hope I can find some pots and pans pretty soon that i can fix.
Maybe I can build a workshop. Tommorrow Rani, a water-talent fairy, is taking me on a tour. I hope I can make friends!
BRRIIINNG!! Oops! thats the dinner bell! Better get to the tea room.
-----------------------------------------­---­---­
tink
last edited Больше года
Больше года tinkerluvr said…
Like it? please tell me if you do and I'll post more soon!
---------------------------------------
~*tinkerluvr*~
Больше года carolynjw said…
If you would like a great tinkerbell decal for your car or truck, copy and paste into your browser: link
 If Ты would like a great Динь-Динь decal for your car или truck, copy and paste into your browser:
Больше года katielou22 said…
sad
I like it, but you didn't continue. Sad..:(
Больше года XotiaoX said…
big smile
i LOVE it but why did it not continue when it does im sure i will LOVE it
Больше года 1fanoftink said…
big smile
I'M Tinkerbell's BIGGEST EVER FAN BY EVERY RIGHT!!!!!! I LOVE HER!!!!
 I'M Tinkerbell's BIGGEST EVER Фан BY EVERY RIGHT!!!!!! I Любовь HER!!!!
Больше года fanoftink1 said…
big smile
IM HER BIGGEST FAN!!!
 IM HER BIGGEST FAN!!!