Титаник At which scene do Ты start crying?

Enchantedfan posted on Aug 09, 2008 at 03:33AM
At which scene do you start crying?
The scene I start to cry is when jack dies and they start playing the music. The closer it got to the end the more I was going to cry.

Титаник 76 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 76

Больше года aanniiee_ said…
oOoh! i start crying when rose gets in the lifeboat and is being lowered into the water...and she and jack just stare at each other...and then she jumps back onto the ship and they run to meet each other...it gets me every time!<3
Lipsmacked commented…
I cry at Больше года
Lipsmacked commented…
A) rose leaps off the lifeboat Больше года
Lipsmacked commented…
And finally E) they are reunited in heaven Больше года
Больше года pugluver30 said…
oh I cry in like a million different parts, but because I've seen the movie so many times, I first start crying when she says "when thi ship docks, I'm getting off with you" because I know they'll never be able to do that. Then it's a few sobs here and there, some major crying when rose jumps back on titanic to be with jack, and then I really start bawling during the never let go scene and odn't stop until the end of the movie.
Больше года mammamia100 said…
i start to cry when everyone is running for dear life, especially when the guard doesn't let the people beyong the gates and i pretty much just keep crying untill it's over.
Больше года GwenTrentDude said…
i start crying where jack sacrafices himself 4 rose when she gets on the clock an its kinda sad when theres a old couple who r laying down on there bed an die...
Больше года mrs-mindfreak said…
I cry when Rose is brought down on the lifeboats without Jack and they stare at each other, also in the water when she says "I'll never let go" in the water... :'(
Больше года mrsblack_1089 said…
from the time when there was that old couple and then the woman and children, when they gave up hope and just started preparing for death, that was when i first was like 'omg this is getting sad, im gonna cry!' and then when jack was talkiing about roses future in the water there were tears in my eyes. but when it flashed back to her being an old lady, and she has that dream.......omg all of a sudden i comopletely lost it. i was shaking and crying on the couch (i was @ my friend's house) and just sobbing cuz i thought it was so sweet that she could remember jack in perfect detail after al those yearrs and then that shes not over him. i was such a mess. :'(
Больше года martemora15 said…
i also cry in a million places, and since i know the movie so well, i know what's coming and start to cry in the middle
Больше года Deni-Rose said…
I start crying when Rose is in the lifeboat and they are looking at each other and then jumps back onto the ship.That's when she realises that she can't be without him!Then I cry till the end-when the little children are crying,when the people separate...and mostly when Jack and Rose are in the water and he makes plans for the future.I just cry my eyes out when he dies and Rose says thet she'll never give up...
Больше года siss95 said…
I start crying from the moment Titanic hits the iceberg:'(
Больше года Leo_Lover said…
I find the last hour soooo sad :'(. I cry on and off during the last hour of the movie :'(. I find the last hour soooo sad :'(.

Then when the boat is just starting to sink and water is starting to come on to A Deck and then through the rest of the movie until the credit's come up. I don't just cry on & off but I actually start shaking & bawling like a baby, Especially when Jack/Leo dies :'(
last edited Больше года
Больше года jalicefan15 said…
When Rose lets go of jacks hand
Больше года titanicluver94 said…
I stared crying when rose got on da lifeboat n she just stared at jack. Then she she jumped back 2 be reunited with him and also where jack tells rose that she will survive n live old n den he dies n i could not stop 4rm dere. :( Very sad indeed.
Больше года Leo_Lover said…
crying
All those moments are sooo sad :'(.
Больше года leoandkatefan said…
I cry when
- Their hands are splitted away as Rose getting on the boat. Jack looking to Rose and the fireworks behind him... That was a so passionate and sad moment and also the moment I've fallen in love with Leo!
- And then, when Rose is being lowered, on soundtrack the sound of that Irish flute kills me each time!
- The scene which Jack says: "You're so stupid Rose! Why did you do that?" And Rose: "I couln't go Jack! You jump I jump, remember?"
Every time I see this scene, my tears run down on my cheeks...
-The "Never let go!" - promising scene... and Jack's body going down to the bottom of the ocean...
-Old Rose's last dream. Everyone on Titanic applauds Jack and Rose when they're kissing (even Cal, Ruth and the other cruel nobels!). It was also all of our's wish that never happened in the movie...

11 years later, today, I still cry during these scenes. It's stupid but I still have a little hope regarding that Jack will be rescued on the boat that Rose was taken later. :'(
last edited Больше года
Больше года s29865 said…
the part when jack is dead and a boat arrives and rose is telling him to get up saying something like, "jack get up, jack theres a boat", and he doesn't get up coz he's dead.
 the part when jack is dead and a лодка arrives and rose is telling him to get up saying something lik
Больше года Zimbarino said…
ahhh i cried reading this . how pathetic but once i got to the person who weote about him sinking to bottom of ocean i couldn't help myself. :( .
Больше года huddy_aimee said…
laugh
OMG...i cry when she gets into the lifeboat...and then i cry even more when she says "jack, theres a boat, theres a boat jack.."
XDDD
Больше года twilight4ever-4 said…
big smile
i cried when jack dies. its soooooo sad!!!!!!
Больше года Twilight_Fan_1 said…
I start crying when the titanic starts to flood cuz I know whats gonna happen then I start bawling al the rest of the way!
 I start crying when the Титаник starts to flood cuz I know whats gonna happen then I start bawling al
Больше года Hollestercutie said…
crying
i cry at the vary last scene when rose dies and is reunited with jack in haven. also when jack dies.
Больше года Cyrusrocks said…
i cry from when The Titanic starts to sink until three hours after the movie is done
Больше года courtorbin said…
whoa you guys cried? I didn't cry but I did find it very sad. The sadest part was when Jack was dead and Rose was all like: the boat is here!!! and yeah....The movie got me more curious about what REALLY happened, than crying over the main movie. I mean, have you ever wondered what you would do if you were on the Titanic? I would hate it, separating from my dad. I love my dad more than anything. Just thinking about that could get me upset. But Titanic is one of my favorite movies, I love the soundtrack.
Больше года Mrs_Jack_Dawson said…
crying
1. The father telling his little girls "its goodbye for only a little while" and the shot of them waving up at him.
2. When Rose gets in the lifeboat and shes staring up at Jack and hes looking down with tears in his eyes.
3. When she gets back on the ship and they reunite at the staircase.
4. When they're in the water and he makes her promise to never let go.
5. When she finds hes dead and lets his body go. I was begging her not to let go of her hand. LOL , alittle too intense I know.
6. When theyre reunited at the very end.
Больше года oecd said…
-I cry when jack is telling Rose I cry the whole part when there holding hands, in the water, and Jack is telling her to promise him that she won't die, and then Rose sees a boat and hes already dead
-and I dont know why I cry on this part, but when Rose is older, and she goes to the top of the boat, and pulls out that neclace than throws it in the water I cry on that part even more.
Больше года LisaForde said…
big smile
OMG that scene made me cry(s27895's photo of Jack frozen to death) it may sound kinda funny but I was crying . I was watching it on Film 4 last night and by god it was so sad. But one scene that really gets to me is the one where old rose is in bed and we see her in her younger version self and kisses Jack on the top of the stairs along with the people who died. Kinda weird and silly I thought(the ending of it)
hgfan5602 commented…
i'm wondering if the scene in the first half час where Rose wants to commit suicide made anyone cry Больше года
Больше года BriSter_13 said…
crying
OMG! i was crying like the entire time. :'( but i think i started during the scene were Rose breaks up with him. :'( poor Jack, and to think i started crying when i read New Moon. ha. Titanic was, is, a million times worse, well better really, more touching. *sigh* I LOVE JACK DAWSON WHY DID HE HAVE TO DIE?? HE COULD OF LIED DOWN ON SOMETHING FLOATING IN THE WATER INSTEAD OF FREEZING TO DEATH, LITERALLY. I miss him! lol.
Больше года blackuti said…
laugh
I cried when Jack said .. " You jump, I will not Jump ", & " You don't Jump , I WILL Jump ", i just do not understand why Jack was so mean to Rose
Больше года Stephaniexoxo said…
I started crying when Jack was left in the room and from then on I cried from that point until the end.
last edited Больше года
Больше года justbieb said…
crying
when rose lets go of jacks hand is the most sadest part ever
Больше года qtpievy said…
heart
this is gonna sound pathetic but the music at the beginning is so sad and with all the people waving them on i just think how they arent gonna c those people again. and then i start cryin again when the old rose is sayin how there were only six saved from the water, i guess i cry cause she says it so well??? idk and then when jack dies of course!!!
Больше года Miranda-Cullen said…
crying
i dont cry during e=very many movies but this is one of them i only cry win jack dies i mean she found tru love and he dies it like totaly sucks i was also a little mad he dies i mean can you say HOTT
Больше года Elizabeth_Darcy said…
crying
I started crying when I knew that Jack died..... it's so sad!
Больше года Massogliacutie said…
I cry when Jack says "Never let go"
Больше года Meltingflame said…
hmmm
I cried at the last scene when Jack died. So sad! link
Больше года simmy240 said…
crying
I started to cry when jack dies of hypitera and when rose got in to a life boat and jack and her stare at eachother then she jumps back on to titanic
Больше года lilsisasu said…
crying
I always start crying as soon as I hear the violin music when the ship is sinking. THEN I start bawling when I see the mother tucking her child into bed. It's sad that she knew that she wouldn't be able to save them. Just thinking about it right now makes me want to cry.
Больше года katie15 said…
sad
When Jack died :(
Больше года ladychazabc said…
crying
i start crying when the ships down and it's all quiet, then i cry more when he dies

but i cry the most i can at the very very end when she's either going to heaven or asleep and you see all the things she's done, and then you see her meeting jack again on the ship
Больше года Moonlightrose16 said…
crying
I cry when I see the old couple in bed and other people that died. I cry very hard when jack dies and I cry until the movie is over. The ending is so emotional for me. I just love this movie so much! <3
last edited Больше года
Больше года classiccardyugg said…
When Jack said to Lose you need to live, with childern, at that moment, I start crying
Больше года justliveitlive said…
When Rose starts blowing the whistle.
Больше года kathrinapetrova said…
I cried at the very end when I saw the little girl you see through out the whole movie with her dad. I thought "It's so happy they're all together" and I saw the little girl and I just started crying. I also cried when Rose said "There's a boat, Jack. Jack? Jack, there's a boat."
Больше года gamegirl380 said…
crying
I cry at a bunch of scenes, as follows:

1. When Rose is in the lifeboat and jumps back on Titanic
2. When the woman with her newborn baby are seen dead in the ocean
3. During the deleted scene where Cora and her family drown
4. When the red-haired Irish woman is putting her children to bed, knowing they're going to die
5. When Jack tells Rose to never let go
6. When Rose lets go of Jack and swims away
7. When Rose says that her last name is Dawson
8. When Rose and Jack are reunited in Heaven
Больше года VNvideos13 said…
crying
I really start crying at the "I'm Flying, Jack!" scene the most, and it wasn't even sad!! But that scene was like telling me that with someone you love, you can always fly. I didn't understand that scene when I was little, but now I do. it's about finally feeling free with the one you love.
And I cried so hard when Rose run back to the Titanic to reunite with Jack, and when Jack died. But I guess I really cried the hardest at the credits when my Heart Will Go On played. That song gets me everytime. :,(
Больше года 2dollarpistol said…
The Heaven scene. I used to cry right when Jack died, but still cry every time when she reunites with Jack in Heaven!
Больше года Spazola77 said…
Whenever "My Heart Will Go On" starts playing... I always get teary-eyed...*sniffle*
Больше года beatnikgreaser said…
I'd have to say, the saddest parts for me were:
-When the ederly couple puts their arms around eachother, knowing their going to die.
-When the redheaded Irish woman finishes the storybook.
-When Jack tries to save the little boy but the dude won't let him.
-When the band stops playing for a moment, then the guy says "Playing with you all has been the greatest pleasure of my life'.
-When the newborn baby and her mother die.
-When Jack dies.
-When Rose dies.

This movie is Outstanding
Больше года bubblestweety11 said…
crying
i started crying in the scene when rose finds out jack is dead
Больше года Pastagirl said…
I Start crying when the background Music start to play when Cal and Jack have a Convo with Each other and Jack look down at Rose as she can see tears in his eyes and then she jumps back onto the ship and Run up and Huge him and then Cal got Piss :P
Больше года 2772764 said…
i cry when the band starts to play and don't stop till the movie's over
last edited Больше года