Титаник Wich one do Ты ''like''?

TitanicFabri posted on Jan 22, 2013 at 07:42PM
Well, I was reading some Titanic things on internet, when I found a old version of the Titanic script. Here is a part of it, it's about the Collapsible Boat A:

"The boat is overloaded and half-flooded. Men cling to the sides in the water. Others, swimming, are drawn to it as their only hope. Cal, standing in the boat, slaps his oar in the water as a warning. CAL: "Stay back! Keep off!" Fabrizio, exhausted and near the limit, makes it almost to the boat. Cal CLUBS HIM with the oar, cutting open his scalp. FABRIZIO: "You don't... understand... I have... to get... to America." CAL (pointing with the oar): "It's that way!" CLOSE ON FABRIZIO as he floats, panting each breath agony. You see the spirit leave him. FABRIZIO'S POV: Cal in SLOW MOTION, yelling and wielding the oar. A demon in a tuxedo. The image fades to black."

We all know that in the movie Fabrizio dies because he is crushed by the falling first funnel. But I was thinking; wich way of dieing is ''better'' in the movie? What do you think?

Титаник 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года AaronHaley4ever said…
I'm very glad they changed the way fabrizio died. There were enough opportunities to villify Cal without that scene.
last edited Больше года
TitanicFabri commented…
I should HATE Cal if it wasn't changed... So I'm glad they changed it too Больше года