Tiva TIVA campaign

Ziva4Tony posted on Sep 23, 2008 at 12:37AM
Hi
My name is Dianna Magee aka Ziva4Tony aka kiann3. I am working on a campaign in favor of TIVA. I would like people to send letters addressed to Michael Weatherly, Cote de Pablo, Chaz. Floyd Johnson Exec Producer, Avery Drewe Producer, and to the writing staff. I would like to request you post info about this campaign on your website if possible.

I will also be making a coffee cup with TIVA pics. I would like to have people send in there favorite pictures to place on the cups. I would also like to have Tony and Ziva= TIVA or something to that point. Just let them know what you like about the characters and how you like to see the relationship continue.

I would like to have received all the letters no later than October 20th. I will send the package no later than October 22nd.

At the Fanfest for NCIS Chaz said he loves to hear what fans want. Let’s make sure they know we want TIVA. I would really like to received 200 letters to send for each of the people listed above.

So if you would please let everyone know about the writing campaign and to email me at Kiann3@comcast.net for the addy to send the letters. I will send them with the cups as one large package.

Thanks Dianna Magee
Aka Ziva4Tony and Kiann3
save

Tiva 4 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Fan_of_fans said…
I Would also like Ziva and Tony to get together.
Больше года Fan_of_fans said…
i Would also like Ziva and Tony to get together they are my favourite ship, but if they get together to early then the writers will most likely add complications to their relationship.
Больше года that70sluvr said…
I'd LOVE them together!
Больше года ncislover17 said…
in love them together x