Tom Hanks Live in the same house Tom did

DaveG posted on Jun 09, 2008 at 11:45PM
I was just admiring your Tom Hanks page. I found it on a search while looking for Tom Hanks fan clubs. I'm a Real Estate Agent in Beaufort SC and I some info that one, or more, of your fans may be interested in.

During the filming of "Forrest Gump", Tom Hanks stayed in a beach home in Beaufort County SC for 3 months. I've just found that home and as luck would have it, it's for sale. Although not listed on the market, the owner is interested in selling. If any of your Tom Hanks fans are interested, please have them contact me, and I can arrange a showing. A little about the property:

It a 2 story beach-front home, approximately 3000 sf 5/br 3/ba. at high tide the water comes right up the bottom of the steps that lead down to the beach. This home is beautiful! Also, there's a small end table on which Tom wrote a personal thank you message to the owners of the home.

Please let me know if anyone is interested. Current asking price is $2.5 million, but I'm sure there's a little room for negotiation.

Please contact me if interested at DavidGowans@gmail.com

Tom Hanks 1 reply

Click here to write a response...
Больше года Tomfan said…
big smile
Did anyone buy it already? It is too much for me, I am still asking,..curious!