Total Drama All-Stars RANK THE CURRENT CAST

bakes2389 posted on Apr 21, 2013 at 03:54AM
Alrighty then.........this here is the forum just to talk about your ranking of the current cast. #1 is your ultimate favorite! And the last number is you ultimate least favorite! Chris and Chef can also be ranked, if you, oh so desire!
Feel free to post anything on here.....or explain your ranking......or anything else character related! Please be nice to fellow posters and respect everyone's opinion!<3

Total Drama All-Stars 9 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года bakes2389 said…
#1 Gwen - She has always been my fave.........must be her mysterious personality.
#2 Duncan - I've always dug this bad boy!
#3 Alejandro - He's conniving, he's manipulative, and he's pure evil.........I just love villains!
#4 Heather - I love her 'I don't give a damn' attitude and how she just plays the game to win!
#5 Lindsay - I adore her.....she's so naive and innocent.......and blonde <3
#6 Chris - Chris is just an awesome host......and I love his voice actor!!!
#7 Cameron - He's the lovable nerd! He's so cute and just a good person all around!
#8 Jo - Everyone loves a tough woman! #feminismpower
#9 Mike - His personalities make me giggle.......and I dig Vito and the Aussie xD
#10 Chef - He's a badass......'nuff said
#11 Sam - He's not bad. I enjoy his humor and I think he makes good comic relief.
#12 Zoey - She's just really bland in my opinion; she's lacking a personality. And I really hate how she is so concerned about how she is perceived by her peers. Be confident girl!
#13 Lightning - He's just so lame.....I love his character design, but the personality is lacking. I also hate how he talks in third person!
#14 Sierra - She's just a little too crazy for my liking. I feel so bad for Cody. xP
#15 Scott - He's just awful........can't anyone see it!? The whole time during TDROTI, I wanted to smack all of the other characters.....how could they not see how bad Scott was!?
#16 Courtney - I have always had a problem with Courtney. She has always irritated me with her bossiness, over the top aggressiveness, and CIT stuff. And as the seasons have progressed, I just am having a hard time liking her.
Больше года joyfullness101 said…
xD A forum! Now on with my response.
1. Zoey- She is definitely one of the most realistic characters on the show! Her insecurity, her niceness, her jealousy, her care for others.
2. - Courtney- So like um, when I watched TD for the first time (Dodgebrawl) I just knew she would be one of my favorites. And despite everything that has happened, she still is! She's so strong, competitive, talented, and determined even when things seem bad, something I'll probably never ever have. xD She just seems so... interesting to me! She is flawed, though.
3. Sierra- Her fanaticness is hilarious. I like crazy! xD
4. Mike- Multiple personalities is awesome. Especially because I love crazyness. It's cute how he likes Zoey so much! and he's so... nice!
5. Lindsay- like bakes said, innocent and naive! But nice all the same :)
6. Sam- Just a nerd and a video game freak. Well I'm somewhat of a nerd too!
7. Cameron- is pretty awesome. I love nerds :)
8. Heather- She was the biggest b***** on TDI, but she has become somewhat of a likable person now (kind of). So, she's alright I guess.
9. Gwen- For the record, I do not hate Gwen. I don't have it in my guts to. Her character bores me, but she is not hatable. Nope. She's nice, I guess. She's a nice addition to Total Drama.
10. Jo- Ehh, she's meh to me. She's alright, but she needs to embrace her femaleness! You can be athletic and girly!
11. Alejandro- I do not like him. at all. He plays the game well, I guess, but he's just pure evil >___< I don't like evil people >_<
12. Duncan- So I'd rather not go into detail.
13. Chris- He's terrible. Torturing teens for fun. Hmph. even if it is his job...
14. Chef- he's okay. I guess.
15. Lightning- Absolutely no character depth whatsover. He's just there to take up space on my TV and annoy me >_<
16. Scott- He is the lamest villain ever. His strategies are lame, he is lame, his face is lame, and UGH!

Dawn isn't in this season, but if she was, she'd be #1. She is just freaking awesome. xD
last edited Больше года
bakes2389 commented…
lmao Ты nailed Scott's Описание perfectly! And I wish Dawn and B were on this season.........I adore them!!! <3 Больше года
joyfullness101 commented…
I just relaized that I skipped #3! Больше года
Больше года TeamWildFire said…

#1 Courtney - I believe there is more to her character than what others think. But I'll keep thinking about her my own way and no one else.
#2 Zoey- probably a very strong willed and loyal, she is a victim of horrible timing and luck throughout her season.
#3 Cameron- He is one of the most worthy and deserving winners we had in a while.
#4 Heather- At first I really didn't like heather because I thought she was annoying and downright cruel, but then I gained new profound respect for her in TDWT. she is the only character in the entire series with the biggest character development from what I seen.
#5 Alejandro- This is what Justin could have been, I like him because he was villain for sure and a combination of looks and talent, the only problem I have with him is what the writers intend to do with him.
#6 Scott- Say what you want, Scott really knew how to play the game well, His best strategy in my opinion was getting rid of Dawn.
#7 Sierra Her character was only annoying when Cody was around. I can't wait to see her in this
#8 Jo- I was always a Glee fan, and Jo is exactly the personality I wanted Eva to have, slightly more sane
#9 Lindsay- I mean seriously what the hell is going on with her character, her character is exactly the same with no development whatsoever.
#10 Gwen- I feel that her character is only getting worser and worser, I have painfully clear reasons why I dislike her, but out of respect for this poll I'm not saying anything more.
#11 Mike- The split personality is getting annoying fast, I want to see Mike, not Svetlana, not Chester, not Manitoba Smith, and especially not Vito, just clumsy and nervous Mike that makes me smile. And no I won't blame the Vito side of him for doing bad stuff, that will always be Mikes own fault.
#12 Lightning- Probably one of the most incompetent and Sha-nnoying players to ever to play, The fact that he was too stupid to realize that Jo was a girl when she explained that she was one, and even worse he claims is superiority when he was only coat-tailing . And the last straw was when he constantly bragged about being strongest throughout the whole season when he chose to the weaker Cameron over Zoey, which only proved that he was spineless.
#13 Duncan- (Will only be senseless ranting)
#14 Sam- I believe that he should not even be in this season, I personally believe either Dawn or Brick should have made the cut. I hate his personality, I hate his obsession with video games in a reality show, and I hate the fact that his character is supposed to represent a gaming stereotype like me.

I didn't put Chris or Chef seeing no reason to add them.
joyfullness101 commented…
I agree with Ты on what Ты сказал(-а) about Courtney, Zoey, and Heather! Больше года
duncney16 commented…
agreeed!! Больше года
Больше года tyndsayfan4141 said…
I'm going from bottom to top
#14 Sam. Seriously? Why is he in tdas? I would honestly have someone like brick or DJ in there instead of him.
#13 Scott. Like y'all say. His strategies are OK, but lame and undeveloped. I bet he gets eliminated early because he loses a challenge for the villains and has no way of trying to save himself from elimination.
#12 Duncan. He is kind of getting on my nerves on how much screen time he gets. And with this love triangle thing he has with Courtney and Gwen, is getting a bit too out of hand. Why not develop other characters more?
#11 Lightning. Way too annoying. Needs to go early. Time to go Sha-bye bye lightning.
#10 Courtney. Kind of the same way with what I talked about with Duncan. However, I do think she could have a leginament shot this time around.
#9 Heather. According to my research, the most viewed character in total drama. She has great plans in all but I just don't like her odds.
#8 Alejandro. He was a pain getting to the end in tdwt. I wouldn't be surprised if he gets kicked off right when he gets out of the robot (spoilers).
#7 Cameron. Nice kid in all but just not liking his odds in tdas.
#6 Mike. The multiple personalities was fun at first, but is getting a bit old. However, I think he might just be the last man who gets kicked off.
#5 Jo. Rumors say she gets kicked off in the 3rd episode. But I think she has the potential to go pretty far. I like her odds as well.
#4 Gwen. Again lovery triangle thing is getting annoying. But personally I like her as a character overall.
#3 Zoey. I think she could use a little more development. And this is where I think she gets it. What I am interested in is how Zoey reacts to Mike now since she knows about his multiple personalities.
#2 Sierra. I like her odds a lot in tdas and do think she can go far. I also think the stuff with her and Cody can get extended a bit in tdas.
#1 Lindsay. Who cares if she is dumb. I think she has the potential to possibly win it. I know she is undeveloped a lot, but this season could be the possible turning point for Lindsay.
bakes2389 commented…
Totally agree! I'm definitely hoping for the best for Lindsay this season! xD Больше года
PuppiesXD commented…
#1 Gwen. I liked her for a long time and I hope the Любовь треугольник with Duncan and Courtney will end sometime Больше года
PuppiesXD commented…
Whoops wrong thing LOL I forgot the rest but I <3 Lindsay but I think her elimination has something to do with Courtney, Ik it because of the previews Больше года
Больше года Otaku_Girl4890 said…
This is honestly like my first post on a forum ever o_O
#1: Courtney: She's great. I love her voice, and how strong she can be! How she can beat the crap out of someone while being girly at the same time!
#2: Zoey: I love her hair, and how she's so sweet! I loved it when she went commando Zoey XD
#3: Heather: She's a great villain! She has some of the best strategies and I like her design. At first I thought she was a major bitch but she got a lot more interesting.
#4: Lindsay: She has a cool design, but I didn't notice her that much in TDI. Nothing about her really stuck out to me. I think she's a nice, developing character though.
#5: Jo: I think she's cool. A very strong, independent character. I heard she won't last long this season though, which is disappointing.
#6: Sierra: She's so nice. She's capable of going far this season. She may be crazy but I'd say she has enough character to be likeable.
#7: Alejandro: He's hot, I'll admit. He's a good villain too. I'm definitely a fan of AleHeather. But he got Courtney voted off. I didn't like that.
#8: Mike: I think he's really interesting. The gap between his teeth is cute, too.Kind of tired of seeing his multiple personalities.
#9: Gwen: She never really stuck out to me in TDI. I never really noticed her till she started getting cozy with Duncan in TDA. I got so pissed! She would've been at the bottom of my list right now if I hadn't became a Gwuncan fan. I like her design though.
#10: Cameron: He's cool. But he's not someone that I really focus on in the show.
#11: Duncan: He's hot. Give or take some caveman expressions he makes XD I used to like him till he broke Courtney's heart. Just because I'm a hardcore Gwuncan shipper and I like Duncney still doesn't mean I like Duncan. He'll probably cheat on poor Gwen, too! He better not I would like DxG to stay together for a while.
#12: Sam: He's a cool guy. I like him :) I just don't care much about him.
#13: Lightning: He's so annoying. He shouldn't have made it as far as he did on TDROTI. The talking in third person thing and putting sha in front of everything your talking about is just annoying.
#14: Scott: He's such a little bitch he has an annoying voice, lame evil plots, and he's just the most lamest villain of total drama.I'm glad the shark got him and I don't want him to go far this season.
Больше года duncney16 said…
1. courntey: she will always be one of my favorties. she is a great character with alot of personalities. dxc forever♥
2. duncan: love this guy, bad boy totally hot in my opinion. no matter how much he messes up and makes mistakes i will always love him and he will eventually make up for those mistakes ;)
3. lindsay: she is hilarious and so stupid. i love her. she makes me laugh
4. heather: what a bitch, but she makes me laugh and the things she says are hilarious
5. zoey: shes the sweetest thing ever. she is probably the realest person on the season
6: mike: him and zoey are adorable. but his personalities are sometimes annoying
7. gwen: even though she has really disappointed me, shes better than the rest of the characters i have left to rank.. gwen needs to own her mistakes because they make her who she is today.
8. lightning: he makes me laugh too. hes so stupid sometimes.
9. Al: hes annoying as shit when he flirts with everyone but if he can break up gwen and duncan, hell move up to spot 3 (:
10. seirra: SO ANNOYING. IDK WHY SHES ON THIS SEASON. like bridgette could be here instead of her
11. jo: ehhh dike. she doesnt really do much. she deff likes lightning tho
12. scott: such a bitch. cruel.
13. cameron: doesnt bring much to the table.
14: sam: why is he even on this season?
Больше года Courtney2298 said…
#1. Courtney: I just love how feisty Courtney can be against the other players. She's doesn't take crap and can dish it out as well. I hope DxC makes a comeback.
#2. Duncan: I have always been a fan of his since season 1. I know he gets a lot of screen time compared to all the other original guys, but I actually wouldn't be watching this season if Courtney and Duncan weren't in it.
#3. Heather: She's my second favorite female character. In season 3 I just couldn't help but cheer for her to beat Alejandro. That guy was taking her spot as a villain and making her look like everything she ever did to people was just child's play.
#4. Mike: Love him and all his personalities. I'm hoping that maybe the rumors are true that he'll get a mean persona, so they can mix up his storyline with Zoey. I don't want them to break up or anything just add some spice to their story.
#5. Sierra: The crazy chick is definitely a top favorite of mine. I'm so glad that she's back.
#6. Alejandro: I love his relationship with Heather. It kind of reminds me of the same type of relationship (the love/hate relationship) Duncan and Courtney have together.
#7. Scott: He reminds me of a country version of Duncan. I'm happy that he's in this season. I really like to see how he interacts with Duncan and Heather.
#8. Zoey: She's just an all around fun character. I love her and Mike together.
#9. Jo: I like her but I really wish Brick was here with her. To me Brick just helps develop Jo as a character (you know with the chemistry between the two).
#10 Gwen: I loved how Gwen got all girly when she had feelings for Trent in season 1. Now I'm feeling neutral about her and getting to the point of annoyance with how she's been acting. Not saying all the blame of what happened should be put squarely on her shoulders, but at least admit what you did. Then maybe Courtney and Gwen can possibly start a friendship (it's just my hope for the future of these 2).
#11. Sam: He's just a funny little gamer/nerd :D
#12. Cameron: Cameron just needs to go home. I don't get way he's there :?
#13 & #14. Lightning & Lindsey: I just had to put these 2 people together. They are the most dumbest characters on this show. I'm getting really tired of Lightning talking about himself in the 3rd person. Someone really needs to Sha-punch him in the nose. As for Lindsey the dumb blonde bit is really old :P
Больше года TDI_A_WT_ROTI said…
angry
1. Courtney - Sorry bakes, but Courtney is a very strong player and I think now that she not with Duncan anymore, I think she could win this season.
2. Lindsay - I have no idea why she was voted off this early. Hopefully she comes back!
3. Zoey - I have always liked Zoey. Would like to see some development though.
4. Mike - If a guy has to win, I hope it's him. The only guy who is not a pain on this show for me.
5. Sierra - Never have had a problem. I think she is a favorite to win!
6. Heather - Liked her in TDWT, but since she has already won I doubt she'll do it again.
7. Cameron - He won't last too long, but I wish him the best.
8. Alejandro - He plays the game well, but he is very annoying.
9. Lightning - Lightning was one of my favorites in ROTI until he got Zoey kicked off. Since then, they've really made him a jerk. Would like to see some positive development.
10. Scott - Scott is the only antagonist I've never rooted for. Although, I think he'll make it to the merge, possibly beyond.
11. Sam - Nothing wrong with him, but the thing that drives me nuts is that he is not an all star! Expect major development or an early farewell.
12. Gwen - One of my absolute favorites in TDI, then I've just never really cared for her since, especially after Duncan. I believe, after seeing the first episode, that she'll try to be nicer this season, hopefully make up with Courtney.
13. Jo - Annoying, bland, what else can I say? She'll go home early.
14. Duncan - Duncan is the ONLY character that I have never liked. He is the most overrated character (he's only won an invincibility ONCE, and he shared it with Courtney!) and he is an absolute jerk. I have no idea why so many people like him. But he'll probably go far, hopefully not.

MY OPINION, NOT YOURS!

"You don't get to cheer!" - Courtney link
bakes2389 commented…
That's cool TDI_A_WT_ROTI.....you're entitled to your opinion :) Больше года
Больше года Tdwtrockz said…
This is too hard for me....
plz ignore my terrible grammar/explanations/numbering skills I MESSED UP
but truth is....I like all the characters from 1-15

1. Heather- Although I thought she was a jerk in the 1st few seasons and I really despised her.....I think shes actually a pretty good character...I really liked watching her and alejandro together...
2. Zoey- She is so nice and awesome....and I really liked her "freak out" in TDROTI
3. Mike- I really like his personalities...except chester that really doesn't make sense...hes really cool and stuff ZOKE OR MOEY OR WHATEVER 4EVER <3
4. Courtney- She was the first character I knew and I thought she really deserved to win...She was also my fav character for like the 1st few seasons...but then i liked heather when in TDWT
5. Cameron(i call him cami for no particular reason #dontjudgeme)- He's a really cool character and hes interesting at times I just really enjoyed watching him win (at least in my country) because he probably had the least experience outside than anyone else
6. Lindsay- Shes so adorable and i think shes a really good stereotypical character....but I really wanted to see her win D;
7. Chris-Hes so funny "i made him from a cashew" loool
8. Alejandro- only b/c of aleheather :P
8. Sierra- It's nice to see how much she cares about cody...
9. Jo- She pretty cool! I like how shes athletic and stuff
10.Scott- I actually think he's ok....I know he booted off like 90% of my favorite characters but still...
11. Gwen- I thought it was really nice of her to apoligize...shes a really cool character and I LIKE HER HAIR XD
12. Sam- He's ok....I really like that episode when he got booted where he saw everything video-game like...that was cool!
13.Duncan- Hes really cool and funny xD but i liked him better when he was with courtney
14. Lightning- Ok i really don't thing theres anything wrong with him...I just have too many characters I like better