Total Drama Island Fancharacters Just another RP, dude.

c0caine posted on Apr 14, 2012 at 12:08AM
Yeah. I created this RP because I was bored. Do whatever you want. C:
Have fun.~

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 1613 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 1201-1250 of 1613

Больше года RainbowOtakuX3 said…
(YES YOU DO..
Pfff- Hideyoshi.. is a boy. -u- <3

Marco is funny.. I love him, tooo~ owo
Pewdie FTW! 8'DDDD

I'm good with Carnival, too~)
Больше года GWENxTRENT said…
(FAAH.
...are you serious?...;;;;w;;;; <333333
..He's so much more prettier than me..xDDD

..Then I'm guessing Marco is an OC~ XDD
HE'S SO CUTE, ASDFGH.

..Josh should ask Ellie to marry him on that..huge..wheel spinning thing XD /shot)
(YUS.. c':
It's funny.. 'cause the girls in the anime say the same.. XD

Yaaaay~ OwO <3
Yes he issss~ >3<

...That would be SO cuuuuute~ ;w;)
last edited Больше года
Больше года c0caine said…
(Alright. Let's start then. ^^'
.. and a ferris wheel? xD)
(Okay~ ^3^
Mmm.. You think I should bring in my latest OC, Samantha? ^^;)
(Of course you can, Kycake. c:)
(NEEEEEH XDDDD

Yay~ owo <3
>W< <33333 I love him so much, he's so cute ;w; <3333

...Yes, Dani. A ferris wheel XDDD

..I don't know how to start with Josh and Logan..xD..How about...everyone start with the begining of their day, and at night, everyone goes to the carnival? .w.;)

And of course, Ky~! >w< <3333)
last edited Больше года
(That sounds fine, Dannie.. ^^~)
(Okay, let's do that Dannie. :3
I'll start. ^^)
Ellie:*feels a tickling on her neck, moans*.. Not now, Josh.. Let me sleep, will you?*turns over on her stomach*
Jasper(Her cat :3):*yelps* Meow! D<
Ellie:*eyes widen,jumping up* Jasper! D: I'm so sorry, baby. *cuddles him* ~<3
Jasper:*purs* =w=
~
(Let's say he fell asleep at Caleb's. c:)
Ren:*asleep on the couch, remote in hand, snoring* ~
~
(Uhm, Kycake? Do you still want to have Akiko preggers? :3)
(Ah, yes. C:)

Samantha:.. Tonight? Eh..
Kotomi: *ears perk up, tilts head* "Eh"? ..Why "eh"? .3.
Samantha:.. *sighs* I have better things to do than hang out with a.. cat. -__-'
Kotomi:.. *bottom lip quivers* You're so cruel, Sammy.. Bad doggy. *lightly punches her arm*
Samantha:.. *looks to her arm, then Kotomi*... -3-;
~~
Ry: *cuddling a pillow like manly men do uwu, snoring* Zzzzz~
~~
Micah: *on the couch*.. Hey, babe?
(Alrighty then, everyone~! ^^
/ohmaigawshIdon'tknowwhybutI'mreallyexcit­edn­owx­DD/­

..Jasper >w< <3)
Josh: *is up and about his house C:, in the kitchen, in his boxers -w-, making breakfast and shit*..~..
--
(Kaaay~ :DD)
Caleb: *being a creeper, standing over him, watching*..~<3..
Nelson: *..also being a creeper xD, looking down at Ren*...*whispers* Bro..how long do you think he'll be sleeping for?
Caleb: I have no idea...
Nelson: ...Can I wake him up?
Caleb: *softly gasps* No! He looks like an angel, just let him sleep a little longer. ;;n;; <3
--
(..Ryyyy~ ;;w;; <3333)
Logan: *walking into the hotel room silently in his PJS X3, tippy-toeing...literally XD, has been hanging out with Marco since last night, probably slept over his house, and invited him over for breakfast*~
Marco:..*following behind, also in his PJs, not being as careful as Logan, practically stomping XD* uwu
Logan:!!! Marco DX Please be quiet, Ry's sleeping 33:
Marco:..You're never this careful when I'm sleeping TnT
last edited Больше года
(Okay. :3
.. @Dannie: Right? >w<)
Ellie: I wonder what Josh's doing.. *stops petting Jasper, and reaches for her phone*
Jasper: D< .. *paws at her arm*
Ellie:*laughs* I'll pet you in a minute, baby. *presses speed dial, calling josh*
~
(CALEB. x'DD <33 I want to marry you.)
Ren:*groans, eyes opening in slits* .. H-huh?
~
Akiko:*nibbling on an ice cream cone with pickles, looks to him* .. *blinks* Yes, Micah-kun?
(Heh, Marco.. >w< <3 .. and Nelson~ <3 |3)

Ry: *snorts and turns over onto his back*.. Mm..
~~
(.. Pickles...? OH.. Cravings n' shit. XD)
Micah:*gives her a small, amused smile*.. Oh, um.. I was wondering if your up for shopping.. for baby stuff real quick. ^^ I mean, if your not.. I could go alone.
~~
(Fuck Sam and Kotomi.. I'll bring them in later, they're boring. xD)
(>w< <333...Kyyyy~..Questiooon~ XDDD)

Josh: *flipping a pancake, smiling softly*...*feels his phone vibrate on his side, jumping*!!..Jesus..ono..*takes the phone, looking down at it, seeing it's Ellie*..*smiles again, pressing the talk button* Good morning, beautiful~
--
(..I don't know what's the point of marrying a gay man. xD)
Nelson:*smiles creepily at him when he wakes up*...Good morning Ren. ouo
Caleb:..You are the creepiest child TnT
--
(..Ry's a heavy sleeper XD)
Logan: Whatever. omo
Marco: *rolls his eyes, pointing to Ry* He's still asleep. Stop your worrying. TnT
Logan:..Fine >m>
Matco: u.u...C'mon, I'm hungy. I want food in mah belleh' before I leave for work. :U
Logan: Alright, alright..how do pancakes sound~?
Marco:..They shall do u.u;

(..Awww, alright, Haru-Chan~ XD)
last edited Больше года
Ellie: Hey, dork. *smiles, laying upside down on her bed* What are you up too?
~
(Pft. xD')
Ren:*rubs his eyes, yawning* .. *gives him a lazy smile* Good morning, Caleb. *kisses his cheek*
~
(Cx)
Akiko: O-oh.. H-Hai! Yes! *stuffs the ice cream into her mouth, muffled* Let's go, Micah-kun! :3
last edited Больше года
(What is your questiooon, Dannie~? x3)

(Yes, yes he is. -u-)
Ry:*unconciously gnaws on his finger (yes, that's his sleeping habit.. xD), grumbling*
~~
Micah:*laughs*.. Okay. x'3 *stands up* You're too cute. -u- <3 *takes her hand gently and heads for the door*
Josh: Well, I'm just getting over the fact that you called me a dork after my sweet good morning! I'm hurt, Eleanor. Very, very hurt. unu..*smiles* I'm making breakfast~..Wanna come over?
--
Caleb: *smiles, stealing a kiss on the lips* Good morning, Ren~
Nelson:!!..I said good morning first! omo I get nothing!? DDX You're so mean, Ren. My feelings are hurt. ;m;
--
(..Well...it's..kinda weird..since you guys aren't RPing Luffy..XDD I was gonna ask if..maybe we can RP Nelson and Rachel when they get to the fair or something? .w.;;; *shooot*)
Logan: *smiles* Go have a seat~
Marco: Don't mind if I do u3u *sits at the table, kicking his feet up, staring at Ry*
Logan: Is chocolate chip okay?
Marco: Yeah owo...*watching Ry some more xD, seeing him nommin' on his finger*..He's gnawing on his finger. HE'S GNAWING ON HIS FINGER, HE MIGHT BITE IT OFF omo *doesn't have a sleeping habbit, so he thinks all sleeping habits are weird xD*
last edited Больше года
Ellie:*laughs, rolling her eyes* Oh, I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, babe. And about coming over? I dunno.. Depends what you're making for breakfast. ~ *smirk*
~
Ren: Oops.. Sorry Nelson. I'm just a little out of it. *apologetic smile, ruffles Nelson's hair up* Morning, kiddo.
~
Akiko:*giggles, letting out a small burp* o3o' .. oops.
(I thought I was missing a couple. xD~)
last edited Больше года
(Gah! I forgot Luffy! Dx /terriblepersooon~ ...Omgyes! C: I never thought of that.. xD
... *hugs Marco* ouo xD)

Ry:*jolts up, awakened by Marco's yelling* Ehwhat!?! *looks around alarmed* OAO
~~
Micah: >u< <3 Excuse you~ *leaves the house, shutting the door behind them; heads towards the store*.. *kisses her temple*~
last edited Больше года
(..Yay, I reminded you guys~! ;w; <333...But yey! C8 <333333
Marco:...*Gets the looove xD* TuT xD)

Logan: Marco! DX
Marco: I'm sorry! He was just chewing on it! I thought he was going to bite it off!! DDDX
Logan: *pokes his head into the bedroom*..You woke him up! DX
Marco: I"M SORRY! DDDX
Logan: WAAH~! DDDX
(^...I..didn't understand any of that XDD)
--
Josh: Weeeeeell, the pancakes are almost done~ There's eggs and bacon..organge juice in the fridge...*smiles* We can have a nice little homecooked breakfast..just the two of us..there's...something I've been meaning to talk to you about, anyways..
--
Nelson: Yeeeaaah, you better be sorry -3-..*crawls on top of him* Good morning. T3T <3
Caleb: *smiles, slips on to the couch next to him, cuddling him*~
Ellie: You had me at pancakes. I'll be there in a few, let me just get ready. ~ *gets up*
Jasper: meow.~ *rubs against her leg*
Ellie: Jasper, not now. *sighs*
Jasper:*clearly jealous of josh x'D* ... *growls* D<
~
Ren: So, what do you want to do today? *smiles*
~
Akiko:*blushes, squeezes his hand* ~<3
(Ky, do you wanna to Luffy? :3)
last edited Больше года
(>w<)

Ry: *blinks, uber confused*.. ? *gets out of bed, all groggy; rubs his eye*.. What's going on..?
~~
Micah: ^///^ .. So~ what gender do you think it's going to be? *pokes her tummy gently*
~~
(Sure~ >u<' You wanna start? :3)
last edited Больше года
Josh: *smiles, puts his phone back into his boxer pocket*...*finishes making the last pancake, turning off the burner, and puts the pan in the sink*..Well, Ms. Eleanor...*looks at a small box that's sitting on the table*..I'm just hoping you'll say yes..~
--
Nelson: Can you make breakfast? TnT
Caleb: Yeah, can you? :3 I always make breakfast, it's your turn~ uwu
--
Logan: *shuffles his feet towards Ry, huggles him*..Morning, Ry~ <3
Marco:..Mornin', broski~ *smirks* Sorry for that rude awakening~

(..That..kinda is random, Haru-Chan xDD)
last edited Больше года
Akiko: Um, well.. Akiko was kinda hoping for a girl. She's always wanted to dress her little girl up in frilly dresses and put her hair up in bows. Oh, how cute she'd look. >w<' What about Micah-kun? What does he want it to be?
~
(Sure! Uhm, I'll just make him be at Lucas's house. :3)
Scruffy:*laying upside down on the couch, legs sprawled everywhere, flipping through the channels on the TV* .3.'
~
(Joshie.~<3333 >w<)
Ellie:*after a quick shower, puts on a random t-shirt and jeans, along with a pair of Vans* .. *pulls her dreads into a blue beanie* All ready.~ *leaves her room and slips downstairs*
Jen: Ellie? Where are you going? *reading her romance novel thing, looks up*
Ellie: Uh, to Josh's house. He made breakfast and he wanted to talk to me about something.
Jen: Oh, okay. Have fun.~
Ellie: Bye. *leaves, heading towards Josh's*
(Yup, gave Ellie dreads. ;3)
~
Ren: Fine, fine. What do you feel like eating? ^^
last edited Больше года
(>w<;)
Josh: *setting the table, trying to make everything look pretty, like in a magazine and stuff XD, quickly grabbing the box, tucking it in his boxer shorts*...!! *looks down eyes widen* Shit, I'm not dressed yet! omo *scrambles around, running to his room, looking for clothes* Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god OMO
(Oh~! >w< <33 I bet Ellie looks so cute with dreads ;w; <3)
--
Caleb: I want pancakes.~
Nelson: I want waffles T.T
Caleb: Waffles are pancakes...they just look like they've been ran over a truck or something u3u
Nelson: Lies D<
--
Logan: *Smiles weakly, ears flattening slightly as he nuzzles his forehead into Ry's neck*
Marco: Nice to see you too~ *smiles* I hope you didn't mind spending a night without your puppy~ my sister went out of town, and I was soooo lonely without the little blond bubble unu;..So I decided to settle for my little..uhm..blackhead uwu
Logan:!!..I'm a pimple? DD:
Marco:..People with black hair don't have a nickname or whatever u.u
Logan: I'm hurt ;3; </3
last edited Больше года
Ellie:*arrives at Josh's place and walks up to the door, knocks gingerly* ~
(I actually inspired her new look to be like this girl's :3: link)
~
Ren: How about I make both? *chuckles*
(Nelson xDD <3)
Ry: *strokes his hair*~ Oh, I was fine. ^^ (lyinglittlefucker /shot) .. *chuckles at their lil' convo*
(Pft.. That's what my sister calls people with black hair sometimes. xD)
~~
Micah: *smiles*.. I was actually hoping the same.
~~
(Kk~ C:
... Scruffy's so kayooooot~~ >W< <3)
Rachel: *walks in and giggles when she sees Scruffy* What are you doing, you silly doggy? X3

(Pretty! .A.)
last edited Больше года
(ASDFG, THAT GIRL IS BEAUTIFUL ;3; <33333)
Josh: *lost in a huge pile of clothes, STILL hasn't found anything XD* Coming! omo *gets up, sighing in disapointment, walking to the door, opening*...Don't you dare say anything about my lack of clothing, everything is dirty. I haven't had a chance to go to the laundry. DON'T. JUDGE. TnT
(^..I..kinda wanted him to have a tattoo..xD)
--
(NELSON DOESN'T SAY ANYTHING. WHY DO YOU FANGIRL OVER HIM?! XD)
Caleb/Nelson:..Okay~! .w.
--
(..Awww, my wittle Ry-Ry was all lonely ;3; </3)
Logan: *smiles, tail swaying slightly*~
Marco: *watching*..*smiles, slowly starts making his way to the door* Heeeey, Logan~ I'm..gonna go say hey to your Uncle, then annoy the shit outta him, kay~? :DD
Logan:..Oh..uh..okay~ o.o
(..She does? XDD)
last edited Больше года
(Riiiiight?~ I'm completely jealous. ;n; I plan to get dreads, and style my hair like that. But, I dunno yet. xD)
Ellie:*amused smile,* Oh, I wasn't going to say anything..~ *laughs softly* Let me in, dork.
~
(BECAUSE HE'S NELSON <333)
Ren:*grins, pulling Nelson off of him and getting up* Coming right up.^^ *walks into the kitchen and begins to work his magic =w=*
~
Akiko: ^^ .. *looks down at her enlarging stomach, slight frown* M-Micah-kun?
~
Scruffy:*smirk* It's comfortable, Rach.
(Ry: *nods* ;;;;n;;;;)
Ry:*looks over to Marco*.. .3. See you later.. ^^'
(Yeah. xD)
~~
Micah:.. *smile fades a bit* Yes?
~~
Rachel: Really..? o3o ..Can I do it, too? :D
Akiko: .. What If, after labor, .. Akiko becomes unpleasant looking? Like fat? .. She's afraid you'll stop loving her because of it and leave her. *small sniffle*
(Hormones. xD)
~
Scruffy: Knock yourself out, kiddo. *grins*
Micah:.. *stiffles a laugh*.. Akiko.. That's silly. ^^'
(xD)
~~
Rachel: Yay! :D *gets a bit giddy and walks over, hopping onto the couch and turns upside down*
Akiko: N-no it isn't.. Don't laugh at Akiko, Micah-kun.~ D< *pouts*
~
Scruffy: Comfortable babydoll? *gives her a lazy smile*
(I fell asleep. D:)
last edited Больше года
(Oh! I didn't know you replied~ I left 'cause I figured you had fallen asleep.. and you did. x3')

Micah:.. Oh, I'm not laughing at you.. I just didn't think you would say something like that. *puts a hand on her cheek, pecking at her lips*.. It doesn't matter to me what your outter appearance looks like.. I love Akiko for her cute, awesome personality. *smiles shyly and kisses her nose*
~~
Rachel: *nods* Yeah! *scoots close to him* ^3^ *wiggles her legs*~
last edited Больше года
(Yeah, sorry about that. xD')
Akiko:*small smile* .. Akiko loves Micah-kun. //
~
Scruffy:*blinks, cocks his head slightly* Say, Rach, Where's your brother?
(It's fine. xD ..Hello again, btw. -u-)
Micah: *brushes her hair behind her hair* And Micah loves Akiko.. /// <3 *stands up straight, notices they're at the store* Let's shop for our baby. *smiles*
~~
Rachel: *turns onto her stomach*.. Karen is in his room.. He said he had a headache.. .3.
(Haaaiiii. ~<3 :3)
Akiko:*nods excitedly* Okay! :D *grabs his arm, dragging him along into the store*
~
Scruffy: Oh.. I'm going to go check on him. I'll be back. *returns to normal position, gets up and walks to Lucas's room* .. Luca?
(>w<)
Micah: *chuckles as he speeds up, trying to keep up* What should we look at first, Akiko~?
~~
Rachel: *nods*
Luca: *voice is a bit softer than usual*.. Come in, Scruffy~ I need youu~ *soft groan*
(Ah! D: I'm sorry, I feel asleep last night, you guuuys~! DD: Good morning, if anyone's on :33
...IT SOUNDS LIKE LUCA IS MASTURBATING, ASDFGRGHGHFWERT.~! <33333)

Logan:..*after Marco leaves, smiles, going back to cuddling Ry*..I missed you last night~ *kisses his neck softly*~
(..Hey, Haru-Chan? o3o Don't you..feel like we're missing someone? xD)
--
Josh: *makes that little..."I'm watching you~ =3=" motion thingy*...*blocks the entire door way* Gotta pay the fee, shorty~ *smirks(
--
Nelson: Can we have chocolate chips in our stuff?
Caleb: If we can, can I lick the spoon~? ;D
Nelson: No, I wanna lick the spoon! D<
Caleb: Tough luck, short stack, that spoon is MINE D<
Nelson: I will FIGHT YOU D<
Caleb: Oh yeah, I'm sooo scared of a 4 foot 5 14 year old boy T.T
([If you're still on~] It's okaaay~ o3o Good morning! :3
.. OH LAWD IT DOES. >///>)

Ry: *soft smirk*.. I missed you, too..~ *picks him up by his waist and tosses him onto the bed- ontop of him shortly after*.. -w-
(Mmm.. I dunno. .3.; ..Do you mean Lisa and Amber..? Anja and Drew..? xD Or.. someone completely different? xD)
last edited Больше года
(I am :] (<-Wee, Terezi emot~ :3) Goood morning~! ^^ <333
IT'S AMAAAAZIIIIIING~!!!! ;;;W;;; <333)

Logan: *blushy smile thing~ C:, tail wagging a bit faster, obviously happy to see him*~<3
(Yeeeeaaaaah, that's who we're missing!! XDDD..D..do you still wanna do them? .w.;;)
(Pft~ -u-
.. I didn't even think of it that way.. I'M NOT A TRUE PERVERT NOOOO. XD)

Ry: *covers his adorable face with smooches*~ Geez.. Not together for one night and we missed each other so much. *tackle-hugs, squishing him* I doubt you missed me more than I missed you, Pooch. -w- <3 (*gags*)
(.. xD .......... Sure~! c: ..You start. >u>)
(-u- <3
...YOU HAVE DISGRACED THE PERVERTED COMMUNITY...
But it's okay..
We forgive you. T.T <33333)

Logan: *giggles, his tail is going NUTS xD, cheek squashed on Ry's chest* Aah, no way, I missed you waaaay more~! >w< <333 (*dying*~ xwx)
--
(Okiiiiiie~ .w.)
Amber: *sitting in her room at her desk, sketching some new dress she wants to make or whatever, smiling down at it*
Cas (Because I never use her doggy ;3;): *resting his head on her lap, whimpering*
Amber: *looks down at him, smiling* Aw, I'm sorry I'm not paying attention to you, baby...*scratches the space between his ears*~
--
Drew: *sitting on the counter at the diner since it's a slow day, taking a break, fighting with her uncle as usual XD*...Uncle. Seriously. Change the goddamn music T.T
Al: No! Stop trying to make me play stupid music! D<
Drew: THE BEATLES AREN'T STUPID!!! *asdfg moment xD*
(D':
... Yay~ <3)

Ry: *purposely moving ontop of him in inappropriate ways XD* Nu-uh.. I totally missed you more! I can't live without my nightly dose of Logan~ *licks his(own) lips in a playful way* ;9
(Shut Ry.. Shut up. .//n//.
Ry:... You're the one typing, gurl. /shot)
~~
(c:)
Lisa: *dancing to some K-pop in her pink shorts and bear slippers in her room like a dork :D*~ Dunana uh-uh mmm~ (XD) *picks her phone up, turning down the volume a tad; dials Amber's number*~
~~
(Again with the fights..? XD)
Anja: *skating over to the diner, a paper in her hands* owo

(Yay~ -w- <3)

Logan: *ears flatten more, blushing deeper*..U-uh..m-me..too~..*blinks*..I-I mean..I can't..live without my, uhm..night does of you..is..what I mean..*smiles weakly*~
(..XDD;)
--
(c:..Lisa XD<3)
Amber: *smiling, hearing Lisa's ringtone coming from her phone (Caramelldansen~ :D<3)* 'scuse me baby~ *gets up, carefull of Cas' head, walking over to her bed, grabbing the phone* Helloooo~?
--
(..It's their only form of Love XDD)
Al: Well, they're stupid in this century u3u
Drew: ...And Justin Beiber isn't? T3T
Al: Yeah. u3u
(GAH, sorry kycake. The internet was being shitty. D:
HIII DANNIEEE.~<3 :3)
hEllie: *laughs softy, stepping closer to him, kissing him gently* ~<3
~
Ren: You two are ridiculous. Haven't you heard of sharing? *making pancakes n' shit C;*
~
Akiko: Well.. ~ Akiko thinks that her and Micah-kun should look at the bottles and baby food. Oh, and diapers! ^^ *dragging him over to the baby stuff isle*
~
Scruffy: L-Luca..? *slowly walks towards him* Are you.. okay?
(HIII OTHER DANI~! <3333 :33)

Josh: *smiles, leaning down, since he's a giant XD, kissing back*~<3
--
Caleb: Sharing? What is this sharing?
Nelson: We have absolutely no idea what you're talking about.
Caleb: We don't know the meaning of that word. u3u
Nelson: Nope, not at all. u3u...So can we have chocolate chips? .w.
Caleb: I'd like that. Can we? .w.~
Ry: *small grin, kisses his nose before getting up from the bed*~
~~
Lisa: *jumping on her bed* Hi. Amber. San~ C:
~~
Anja: *slows when she gets to the diner, but speed walks in* Drew Drew Drew~!
~~
Micah: *nods* R-right. ^^
~~
Luca: *shakes head*.. *sprawled out on the bed, holds out a hand* Come make me feel better~
(SUUUP. C8)
Ellie:*pulls away, smirking* Now may I come in?
~
Ren: .. *sighs, smiling* Yes. xD
~
Akiko:*raises an eyebrow, glances at him* .. Is Micah-kun okay?
~
Scruffy:*gingerly gets onto the bed, grabbing ahold of his hand* .. W-whats wrong? D:
Logan: *sits up, smiling* Sooo..aside form missing me, how was your night~?
--
Amber: *giggles* Hi, Lisa~ What are you doing, you sound like someone is driving their fist into your gut~!
--
Drew:! o3o *looks over at Anja when she comes in* Hello there~ :33..You seem excited X3
--
(NOTHIN' MUCH, MAH SISTAH FROM ANOTAH MISTAH~ 8D *..wut?*)
Josh: *smirks* Hmmm, I dunno~...*boops her noes with his finger* Gimme a second to think about it~
(..Hey, Dani? XDD)
--
Caleb/Nelson: Yaaay~ .w.
Nelson: I'll go get them~! They're in the pantry room, right~? *leaves without waiting for the answer XD*
Caleb: Bring the whip cream! DD:
last edited Больше года