Total Drama Island Fancharacters Остаться в живых and Found: Camielle and Tania's Story

DuncansMyLuv14 posted on May 30, 2011 at 03:19PM
Camielle has been hiding her bisexuality from her (adoptive) family since she realized how attracted she was to girls; that's because her (adoptive) dad is extremely homophobic and she doesn't want to risk losing his love and approval of her. But what happens when she runs into her ex-girlfriend while she's out partying one night?
 Camielle has been hiding her bisexuality from her (adoptive) family since she realized how attracted

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 51 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 51

Больше года DuncansMyLuv14 said…
mischievous
*CAMIELLE*
New York City has been my home for most of my life. That may or may not explain why I have such a wild personality; New York is a great place to party, and that's pretty much all I do. As the heiress to the five star hotel chain Scarlet, I probably shouldn't have been in a lesbian strip club and already on one of the stripper poles, but it didn't matter; I was having fun and people were tossing dollar bills my way like I worked there, so I was happy whether I should have been there or not.
last edited Больше года
Больше года missdada15 said…
*TANIA*
Had a beer...had 2 beers...had 3...ok had more!But i guees i shouldent have,it all came back too me when i soe her.The beautufull rose talking too someone just a few steps away from me.

I hid my face with the magazine trid too NOT get notic by my ex girlfriend.
*CAMIELLE*
I hadn't noticed my almost dangerously sexy ex-girlfriend yet; I was flirting with this really cute bartender with curly blonde hair and one of the sexiest bodies I had ever seen. She gave me what must have been my 5th or 6th cup of tequila already, and after taking a sip of that, I stood on top of the bar and started dancing. I started screaming in Spanish as hot girls from every corner of the club gathered around to watch me; I liked the attention as always, but something in me felt like I was missing or forgetting something...something important or obvious...
*TANIA*
No matter how much i injoid her somehow sexy dance i knew i needed too get the F away from there if i dont want the ¨acquard situation¨ too hapten..but just as i was a about too leve i acidently bump right into her-talk about bad luck!
last edited Больше года
*CAMIELLE*
"Oww! Watch where you're..." is all I can let out of my mouth before I see who bumped into me. I blush deeply at the sight of her, but I soon get too excited to keep it in anymore and I wrap my arms around her; "Tani-ni!! I didn't think I'd ever see you again!" I cheer as I hold her tightly in my arms, still blushing.
last edited Больше года
*Tania*
"h h hayyy,yea what a convinsendence hehe"i lookt around a bit trying too look cool and hide how nerwes i was"so...what broth you here?"
*CAMIELLE*
"It's a strip club, Tania; what do you think?" I asked with a giggle. I knew Tania hadn't seen me in a year, but I knew she couldn't have forgotten that I couldn't resist strip clubs--especially lesbian strip clubs. I blushed even deeper as I held my ex-girlfriend tight in my arms and cuddled up to her like the sex kitten I was (according to my other exes); "... Hey, do your sisters still work here?" I asked, remembering Tania's sexy, 22-year-old, lesbian twin sisters worked here during our two year relationship, hazel-eyed Haley as a bartender and brown-eyed Holly as my favorite stripper.
last edited Больше года
*Tania*
"Um..?"looking at her boobes"Oh,just Holly,Haley went too colege..."I knew i was staring at her but i couldent let my self too look away..She was TOO hot!
*CAMIELLE*
"Oh, cool!" I said with a bright smile and another giggle. I could see a sort of hunger in Tania's eyes...a lust I had seen many times before. I smirked a little and touched my forehead to hers, copying that lust-filled look almost perfectly. "I missed you, Tani-ni..."
*Tania*
"Yea...i missed..."my pride didnt let me finished that sentenc the way i wanted it and the way it was right so i just said"...your boobes"idiot...
*CAMIELLE*
I giggled in response; "You're so cute!" I said, unable to stop myself from kissing her cheek. We both had a problem with excessive pride. The only reason I giggled at her response was my habit of laughing to hide my pain; I didn't know if Tani-ni remembered that, but it's been a year, so I figured she might have forgotten. I took a whiff of her for a moment before resting my head on her shoulder; "You reek of Corona... Just like you did when I first met you." I whispered in her ear.
*TANIA*
I smiled"Good old memories...do you"i lookd down for a second then lookd up again"remember what we did that night too?"
i could fell my chek burning i was probably blushing right now...so not the right time for that
*CAMIELLE*
My whole face got hot at the memory of that night. I squealed and instinctively buried my face into Tania's boobs without really thinking about it. I nodded after a moment; "Uh huh... I remember..." I responded, not caring if it came out muffled or not as long as Tania hadn't noticed my face and even my ears starting to go red.
*TANIA*
I made a step backwords being drunk and all that.She was practicly shaving her head betwen my boobes...that was too much,i couldent take it anymore.I was so horrny and unsober i didnt even think befrore touching her sexy ass and leting out those 3 words that were just waiting too come out"Wanna do it?"yes those 3 words.
*CAMIELLE*
At her question, I looked up at Tania, blushing even deeper and biting my bottom lip. I didn't think for even a minute she'd want to do anything with me after the nasty fight we had the last time we saw each other; to make a long story short, she called me a coward for not telling my daddy she was my girlfriend and left. From the smell of Corona on her breath, I knew she wasn't thinking straight. If I were Camielle right now, I'd stop her, but I wasn't Camielle; I was my crazy, party girl alter ego Amethyst...and Amethyst wanted her back. I nodded in response to my ex-girlfriend's question, still blushing and biting my lip.
last edited Больше года
*TANIA*
I knew she couldent resist eather,i holded her hand and took her too the clubs bedroom.It felt like i was holding her for the first time.We snuck in and i slightly kissed her on the lip,i didnt want this night too end
*CAMIELLE*
I wanted more of her; the last thing I wanted was to have to leave her side. As I pulled her close and kissed her deeply, I knew I'd have to eventually, though. In the back of my mind, I was thinking of my dad as I managed to work my tounge into Tania's mouth; if my dad knew I was bisexual, he'd go ballistic then promptly disown my Latin ass, and I'd sooner shoot myself through the head than lose my dad's love.

Somehow, I kind of forgot than once Tania pushed me onto the bed. She had a way of making me forget the bullshit in my life...and I think that's what made me stay with her for two years in the first place.
*TANIA*
I senc she wasnt really there ¨there¨,something was going thru her mind-probably her dad again...

My god how many summers past till i last soe her?It fellt like forever!But thats the past she was lost and now shes found again-athlest for this night,when morning comes ill wake up alone again.

I stopt at that thought for a bit but then forgot about it and injoied the moment.
*CAMIELLE*
I wrapped my arms around her neck as I laid there on the bed, keeping the kiss going for a while. Eventually, I pulled back and looked into her eyes. I felt like I did the first night we met accept that night, I wasjust hanging with her for fun; right now, I was desperate to stay by her side. "Tania...I don't want to leave you... I-I don't want us to be separated again..." I confess, ignoring the heat still on my face.
*TANIA*
I lookd at her and thought about what she said,in my responc i just simpely kissed her and by that let her know that i fellt the same.
last edited Больше года
*CAMIELLE*
I knew exactly what Tania's kiss meant. She was never that great at expressing herself through words, but her actions always spelled out everything crystal clear--especially to me. We kept making out as I unconsciously slid my hands under her shirt. The feel of her boobs felt good to me; I let her know I wanted more by reaching for the clasps of her bra and undoing each one slowly.
*TANIA*
I coul fell the heat burning insaid of me and it was all her foult-In a good way.I let my hand slide down her pantys while kissing her neck.

My god the fealin of heving her so close too me was really something special,while she touched my boobes i rememberd our first time like i had it tapd in my mind.
*CAMIELLE*
I moaned slightly as I felt her sliding my panties off. I always moaned when she did that because the thought of what was about to come would make every inch of me hotter than the surface of the Sun. That feeling was still there, and forced me to pull her bra off and from under her shirt even faster before I broke our kiss and sat up to take her shirt off.
*TANIN*
I lookt at her as she breath on my chest.I could fell her heart bit was raising as was mine,the exaitmand went on i knew she wanted me.She wanted me just as badly as i wanted her...acually NEDED her.

I let her took off my shirt then took her hand and let it rest on my right boobe while i kissed her again-i just couldent resist.
*CAMIELLE*
I felt my face keep getting hotter and my heartbeat going much faster. I didn't feel this kind of lust or hunger for anyone else, I realized. I only got this way when I was with Tania; nobody turned me on, kissed me, touched me or loved me the way she did. Usually, I got bored with being with one person for a long time, but that wasn't the case with Tania. Every single day I was with her during our relationship made me adore her more, and the year we spent apart was full of me wishing she'd come back; she was like an addictive drug for me...and this time, I wasn't going to let anything take her away.

Her skin felt warm against my hands as I squeezed her boob with one, caressed every other inch of her body with the other and kept the kiss going at the same time. I missed being with her so much, and even though the sex definitely wasn't the only thing I missed, at the moment, I was having a hard time thinking about anything else but that.
*TANIA*
When our bodies touched together it felt so right...like they were ment too be near each other.I dont remember felling like this towords anyone els but Camielle...my deear Camilelle what ever hapten with us?Can we make it work this time?I sure hope we can cause i dont think i can ever let go of you again...
*CAMIELLE*
When I broke the kiss and pulled Tania into my arms, I knew my heart belonged to her entirely. As I kissed her neck, I remembered a sexy game we used to play almost every time she'd come to the penthouse to see me; we called it Corporal Pleasure. one of us would dress as a cop while the other dressed as the prisoner (I have a closet full of sexy costumes like that); the prisoner was handcuffed to the bed and given the choice of which "punishment" they wanted...and of course, I was usually the prisoner.

A smirk crossed my face as I thought about it. "Hey, Tania...you remember our favorite game, right?" I whispered in her ear while holding her even tighter against me.
*TANIA*
I couldent help but too smirkd.Of course i remembert it!
"The cope-prisonar role play ha?"
*CAMIELLE*
"That's the one." I said before whispering in her ear what was going through my head, "I wanna play...", with the most devious little giggle I've given all night.
Больше года ladylyric_812 said…
angry
*Katie and Duncan walk in the strip club*
Katie: Duncan! Why are you bringing me here?
Duncan: Don't worry it's a apart of my job, precious.
Katie: Ugh don't call me that. and what job?
Duncan: *Shows her a duffle bag in the trunk* Open it!
Katie: Duncan you are crazy... *Opens it and there's five mill in it* DUNCAN!
Duncan: *Covers her mouth* Don't tell anybody! I'm in a gang.
Kaite: A gang!? Are you stupid? You're gonna get killed! Did you steal all of this?
Duncan: No, a good friend of mine wants me to deliver it. And you're gonna help me.
Katie: NO, I am not.
Duncan: *Pulls out a gun* I don't wanna hurt you but our organization is a very low profile group. We run almost all of the underground bussiness in LA.
Katie: Duncan... I would never... I wouldn't tell on you! Why would you drag me in this?
Duncan: *hands her lingerie*
Katie: *Stomps* NO FRIGGIN WAY!
Duncan: Why not?
Katie: I'm not gonna let those guys, ehhem GIRLS look at me like that! You'll be better off putting it on.
Duncan: Well I'll have to kill you, or worse have my boss kill you.
Katie: *snatches it* F* you, Duncan.
Duncan: *Smirks*
Katie: (In the bathroom) I thought he was my best friend. this money means more to him then our friendship. *Looks at her self in the mirror* ugh. I hate my life.... * Walks out* Sees Camiell and Tania run off together.
Katie: (At least they can get a happy ending)
Duncan: Looking good. *Touches her waist*
Katie: *scowles him down* You better watch it.
Duncan: I'm sorry. But if I don't get this money delivered to allies, then they're gonna kill me!
Katie: You'r etelling me you brought me here to be eye candy so you can live! You couldn't got Courtney!
Duncan: But you look better... ;)
Katie: >:(
Duncan: But we have a sniper a few buildings away to take down the leader and his goons and we can keep the money without getting killed.
Duncan: I need you to stall.
Katie: *Looks at the leader and guards* Fine.
Duncan: Give him a quick dance and that's it. Okay?
Katie: Duncan, *covers body* I, can't... It's just too... dirty *eyes water*
Duncan: So.
Katie: I can't let them look at me like I'm an animal!
Manager: *grabs Duncan's shirt* Now I can't have you laying your filthy paws on my women buddy.
Katie: *Whipes eyes* No it's okay, *looks at his name tag* Tony.
Duncan: She's with me she's a little shy.
Tony: What's your name Hun?
Katie: Ka- *looks at Duncan*
Duncan: Kandace.
Tony: You're up.
Katie: What? I can't dance!
Tony: Can you spin on a pole?
Katie: I-
Tony: good enough get up there, Kandy... I'll watch you, I'm gonna get me a drink. *giggles*
Duncan: *Grabs Katie and hugs her and whispers in her ear* Take this. *tucks a gun in her jacket*
Katie: Duncan...
Duncan: Yes Katie *still holding her*
Katie: you are a bastard...
Anouncer: Up next is Kandy!
Duncan: You know how to us it? (the handgun)
Katie: Sorta...
Duncan: Knock 'em dead.
Katie: *Nods and goes on stage* Oh wow. *crowd cheers* (blushes hard)
(music Plays, song below in the video)
(back room
Duncan: I got it.
Iaassic: Nice girl out there, she's a good dancer. Mind if I get your sloppy seconds?
Duncan: Screw you!*Punches Iaassic in the face*
(Sniper shoots and kills Iassic and his guards (everbody gets down and Katie runs in the bathroom and puts on a dress and a mask)
katie: Duncan! *Camielles on the floor with Tania taking cover* Stay down!
Tony: *aims gun at Duncan*
Katie: NO! * shoots Tony in the chest *
Tony: Wait you're Kan... kand... *dies*
Duncan: *grabs Katie and runs*
(car pulls up)
Duncan: Get in the back and hide!
Katie: *get's in the back seat*
Duncan:Go... GO!
Driver: (Stomps on the gas and takes them to the hotel)
Duncan: Thanks, Geoff. Means a lot bro.
Katie: *Eyes open* duncan *whispers weakly*
Duncan: Wake up Katie, we're here.
katie: Sits up* It was a dream. *sees blood on the lingerie she wore at the club* Oh no... no
Duncan: It's okay... come on. I'll explain everything.
(later on that night)
Katie: (Those girls [Camielle and Tania] they were affraid... of me. When I shot the gun, it was so clear... so vivid, everything moved in slow motion. It was like the bullet was a butterfly flying slowly, so slow I could stop it but I couldn't do anything but stand there with the gun in my hand shuttering and watching the strippers scream and the leader gaze at the bullet in fear as it shot at him)
Duncan: Walks out of the shower* hey. why so spaced out?
Katie: *Stands up* Why? Why are you so selfish!? You made me kill tonight! Take me back to my apartment... now!
Duncan: *Ignores her*
Katie: DUNCAN! Are you deaf? Take me home!
Duncan: Calm down and let me get some sleep. You should lay down too.
Katie: *stops and notices it was a single's room* Great. I guess i have to sleep on the couch.
Duncan: I never asked you to sleep on the couch. by the way Precious, I never asked you to kill that manager either.
Katie: *she ignored the fact he called her precious again* But he would have-
Duncan: *turns off the light and goes to bed*
Katie: Fine. you win this one. *Goes to sleep* (How can your best friend become so, so abominable in a week?) *sleeps on the other side of the bed*
last edited Больше года
*TANIA*
She was so sexy and playful,it was making me crazzy.I smiled and puld fluffy black hand cups out of my purse...yes i acualy had that with me-all the time¨i think...¨i holded her agenst the bed¨...i wanna play too¨
*CAMIELLE*
My heart was pounding as I let Tania handcuff me to the bed. It brought back the best, most amazing memories from when we were together. "We've both been pretty bad tonight now that I think about it..." I whisper as I stare into her eyes, knowing for a fact my words were true.
*TANIA*
I smirkd and touched her chin then came closer to her mouth "but you like being bad dont ya?You play a nice little dadys girl all day but when the moon raises...¨i kissed her and wisperd into her ears"you transform"
*CAMIELLE*
I couldn't help but giggle and blush in response to what Tania said to me. "Very true... Camielle is who my dad always sees, but I go Amethyst almost every night..." I whispered back before smirking more and managing to wrap my legs around her so she would get closer to me; "...and right now, Amethyst really wants to play." I continued, giggling again as I slowly got more and more excited.
*TANIA*
She was making me so hot,just the way how she was speking was making me horrny,can you imegan what the look at her bodie did then??
"Your a really bad girl you know that...?"I came closer too her and toung kisser while sliding my hand down her pantys
(lol...now im horrny o.o)
*CAMIELLE*
It was literally impossible for me to resist kissing Tania back. Feeling her lips, her tongue, her hands again...it was driving me crazy. To answer her question, I knew perfectly well that I was a bad girl; I was bad to the point that I made Lindsey Lohan look like a damn saint in my opinion. At the end of the day, though, as Tania took my panties off, I knew my dad could never know how bad I really was; I loved him, but he wouldn't be able to handle the fact that his little girl was a bisexual bad ass, and I knew it better than anyone.
*TANIA*
I enyojd every second of the kiss but i couldent help but too notice that she was wondering of with her mind again,i just wished she could forget about her stupid dady and be with me...
*CAMIELLE*
My heart sank a little when Tania broke the kiss...mostly because it was a DAMN good kiss! That wasn't what had me so worried, though; it was the distracted look on her face after she stopped kissing me that made me nervous. "... Tani-ni? ... Babe, are you ok?"
*TANIA*
"Yea...why wouldent i be?"I tried too sound as normal as i could but i think there was a bit anger in my voice.I lookd at her eys and waited if shes gonna say something or do the next move
*CAMIELLE*
I could easily sense that my poor Tani-ni was upset. She probably noticed my mind had started wandering towards my dad again; she always did have a way of sort of reading my mind. I wrapped my legs around her again and brought her closer; it was the only thing I could do seeing as I was handcuffed to the bed at the moment. "I'm sorry... I know I'm distracted...it's just when we're together, sometimes I wonder what my dad would do if he knew about us... It worries me..." I whisper, trying to relax even though the thoughts of what my dad would do if he knew about my relationship with Tania were making me a little upset on the inside.
last edited Больше года
*TANIA*
I rold my eys my eys kinda getting turnd off by her speking about her father but avencaly we got back where we starded and i decided NOT too get botherd by that and just fave fun for this night.Ill think about the sh*t later.
I started too rub her pantys and i tesed her for quit a while.Making her more horrny by the second-heres my revenge haha
i smiled at that thought
*CAMIELLE*
Good God...I forgot how good Tania was at this. Apparently, she still remembered all of the ways to get me horny as hell. By now, I was totally unable to keep myself under control. I was hot to the point that I would have taken off the rest of my clothes--my dress and the lace bra I had on--in an instant; the only reason I hadn't was because I was still handcuffed. "God dammit, Tania... You know me too well... It's almost not fair...that you can turn me on so easy..." I moaned as I felt every inch of my body get hotter and my legs start to get weaker.
I laughed,it was cute how she was begging me too satisfy by her bodie language.
After i enyoid my moment i relaised that im not in much better posision then Camielle-i was 2 horny as fu*k-thats when i let her dress of and then started unziping her braw
last edited Больше года
*CAMIELLE*
"Mmmmm..." I moaned with a smile as I felt my clothes finally come off of my body. I was seriously craving Tania right now; it was almost exactly like the night we first met...only I think I was even hornier right now than I was then. "... God, I missed you..."
last edited Больше года
"mhm..."i missed you too Camielle i thought too myself while i unzipt and thrown the braw away and started doing some magic on her niples
*CAMIELLE*
I bit my lip in hopes it would make my moans less loud; it didn't help much, so I gave it up after a minute or so. Tania was something else; I was already moaning loud and we hadn't even gotten too far yet. "Oh, sweet mother of God..." I moaned with my eyes closed, almost desperate for more... Ok, who the hell am I kidding; I was COMPLETELY desperate for more!
last edited Больше года
*TANIA*
I could senc there was still a lot of passion betwen us...i guees i never really stoped caring about her...nore her bodie for that matter.
When i felt like i was going too explode from all the excitmant i got down and streched her legs.I could feel the feet insaid of me...oh yea...the passion was sooo there
*CAMIELLE*
My moans were practically becoming screams at this point. Every part of me wanted to make this night last forever; I knew I missed Tania and everything, but the way I was reacting right now...it made me realize I was still in love with her. I knew I cared for her, I knew I adored her, I knew she turned me on in ways nobody else did...but this was the first time I realized I was in love with her.
*TANIA*
I got for a second so i can kiss her again too make her more focest on whats going too come up next.
I smirkd again,i knew shes gonna enjoy this