Total Drama Island Fancharacters Sleep Over Rp!

nymph_tonks posted on Jun 01, 2011 at 08:20PM
girl ocs only, sorry! amaza girl is holding a sleepover.
rules:
no killing
no being a jerk
you can just jump in.

Total Drama Island Fancharacters 93 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Previous

Showing Replies 1-50 of 93

Больше года Courtneyfan785 said…
Destiney: *holding her sleeping bag and suitcase and knocks on amaza girls's door*
Больше года hblm2 said…
smile
Aimee- *holding her bag in one hand, sleeping bag in other, kicks the door to knock*
Destiney: *knocks again* hello?
Больше года nymph_tonks said…
amaza girl: *opens door slowly, then grabs destineys arm and pulls her in the house*
Destiney: *screams then opens her eyes* what was that for?!
amaza girl: because tonights theme is...*turns of lights* HORROR! MWAHAHAHA!
Destiney: *sarcasticly* great *thinking man I wanted to play spin the bottle so I could get my first kiss* (piece of info she is Bisexual but mostly likes girls+
amaza girl: tonight we are sleeping in basement, and dont tell my parents, but i invited nathan to.
amber: me and sissy (she and amaza girl are sisters) have been planning all week. everyone else is away.we are gonna have some normal party traditions like spin the bottle, which i wont particcpate in, and of course scary stories.
Destiney: *thinking oh yeah!*
amaza girl: first, lets do spin the bottle. we painted a skull on the bottle, just to fit the theme. now come on, i'll show you the basement. *walks down the steps to get into the basement* its big, isnt it?
Destiney: *follows* whoa!
nathan: hey. do you mind if i brought some of my friends? this is garret, and this is payton.
garret: hey.
payton: hey.
amaza girl: hello. its spin the bottle time. everyone get in a circle.
Destiney: *sits down*
amaza girl: *spin the bottle* [i]please, please, please, not any of the other guys. please, land on nathan[i/] *bottle stops spinning, points at nathan* yes.

5 minutes later...
amber:... brothers in the shower, kill him in an hour. *sees the bored faces of her adience* i asume you guys have heard that on before. well, heres one i made up out of the top of my head at lunch one day. a young girl was watching a scary movie. its not real, its not real, shee reminded herself. but she kept hearing noises, and she saw a shadow. she got up to call the cops, but she felt a stab in her back and was never heard of again. your turn to tell a scary story, destiney.
Больше года princess2109 said…
(is it too late to join?)
(I don't think it is)
Больше года noahlover8 said…
(ya can i join to)
Больше года obssesedTDIgirl said…
worried
Kellee: *holing sleeping bag and sack of pjs* (kicking door) YO AMAZA! OPEN THE DOOR! Crap, Im late!
last edited Больше года
amaza girl: *runs to the door* sorry guys! we were just telling scary stories. come on, i'll show where we will spend the night. *leads them to the basement*
Kellee: cool
last edited Больше года
Alex: *follows* nice Robin *the pink in her hair turns ice blue*
last edited Больше года
Kellee: *goes into basement* Dudes! you gotta lemme tell a story next! I have. Story that will kill you in the inside. He he he...
last edited Больше года
Alex: uhhh then count me out I don't handle horror well AT ALL *ice blue hair turns purple* *looks at colored part* and now i'm uncurtin >.<
amaza girl: you can tell a story robin. alex, you can go to the wimp fort i built. completly sound proof. i tested. theres a tv in there, and the laptop, and theres alot of space. its where we'll be sleeping. i put all the matresses in the house in there. its the wimp fort for tonight, but its also my ultimate sleepover fort, and my greastest creation, best hid from colton, my annoying little brother (he thinks there are monsters in the basement.) dont you love it? we can take a guided tour after scary stories.
Kellee: Thats so cool! So, lets procedes with the stories...
Long long ago, in a nieghborhood that was much like this, and there was a young girl, that in fact looked alot like Alex. She lived in any normal house wiht her family and her pet dog. She locved this dog so much she'd let it stay in her room and curls up under her bed. So one night, as she was asleep, she heard a tapping noise you could say, coming from her parents bed room. She first checked to make sure her dog was under by dangling her arm off her bed so her dog could simply lick her hand. So she did so and her parents where fine. Just sleeping 'n dreamin'. So she went back to bed and about 10 minutes later, she heard the noise again. Except this time, coming from her sisters room. So again she let her dog lick her and and dashed to her sisters room. Again, no one was there but her sister. So a bit later she heard the noise again! But this time coming from the bathroom. So, she had the small dog lick her hand and walked to the bathroom. As she opened the creaky door, she had read was was written on the mirror Humans can lick too! Witten in blood with her poor dog hung. That morning, her family got up and never saw her again.
But you know! My stories aren't scary are they?

(i indented the begging and end so you'd know when the story started and ended)
last edited Больше года
Alex: *purple turns pink in "wimp fort"* :D it's my room just a bit samller
amaza girl: i haave heard that story millions of times, and it never fails to scare me. heres mine.
there were once several middle schoolers, much like us.they were having a sleep over, and they watched a movie. it was labeled 'WARNING! DO NOT WATCH!' they were curious, so they watched it anyways. it was just a black screen for a few minutes. then, the screen said 'seven days' and went blank again. they were all puzzled. in 7 days, they had a sleepover to celabrate the end of school. while they were telling scary stories, and the clock struck midnight. it had been exactly a week since theey had watched the strange video. the tv suddenly turned on and videos of terrifying things happening came on. they saw something start to come out of the screen they were never seen again.
you can probably tell where i got that. lets take that tour of the fort, shall we? *lifts blanket door* this is the main room, were we will be sleeping. and this next room is the technolgy room, with the tv and laptop. and here is the room i shoved a table in. i put a cooler filled with soda right there, and theres the mini fridge. put a bunch of other rooms for changing clothes, and for prisons in a game we are gonna play when the rest of the house is asleep. oh, hey theres alex. hey alex!
last edited Больше года
Alex: *sitting in a corner crying*
surprise
Kellee(yeah I changed my character but that hos change anything at all): Alwx whats wrong?er- what happened
Alex: Kellee i-it's nothing *looks in her locket and whispers* oh Jack Jack Jaclynn was my twin and shes not for here for one reason and one only *points up*
last edited Больше года
Alex: *gets up gos into a diffent room and then sreams with blood over her shirt*
surprise
Kellee: *hears Alex scream* ALEX! *runs into too room* WHAT HAPENED!?
Alex: *moans*
JAcklynn: *looks ghosty* STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER!
amaza girl: what the heck? *whimpers* ghosts were the last thing i needed at a party. i mean, siriusly, they crash every party i have!
amaza girl: maybe if i try, i can change time and space and bring jaclynn back to life!
amber: no! its to risky! remember last tim?
amaza girl: *wakes up* whoops, just fell asleep there didnt i? and i put my bookshelf over there, and oh hi alex!
(aww chu ruined the fun of it XD)
JAcklynn: *sitting next to her* Hey
Alex: *wakes up* Jackie?JAckie! *hugs her*
JAcklynn: *smiles*
Alex: but we don't you ran away which why I though you were dead
JAckie: NO WAY! I just lived with grandma for 9 years
(I'm so lost- after it said amaza girl wakes up, I didn't understand it, did she go back in time and save her?)
Kellee: so this is Jacklnn I assume?
last edited Больше года
(Jacklynn never died she ran away and Alex was saying I thougth you died)
Alex: yeah shes my twin
hmmm
(oh that makes so much more sence (: )
Kellee: Well, thats eaves me with one more question. Why did you run away Jacklynn?
(Kellee is now suspicious)
Jacklynn: do you REALLY want to know? *face is little red*
amaza girl: yes, and how the hell did you get into my house?
blush
Jacklynn: I have no clue and this is why I ran away *cat ears grow out of her head and a car tail grows out too* i'm i'm *sighs* i'm part cat
surprise
Kellee: (gaw drops)
Jacklynn: * crys hard*
Alex: *hisses at Kellee* aww don't cry jacklynn
Kellee: Too be hOnest, Im not all human. Heck, I'm actually... A weapon. A soul eater.(watch an episode of Soul Eater and you'll see what I mean). But everyone has a secret right? Some are just "different" from others.

Watch the kid named Soul. He has the white hair. (yes i know Witch Balir is wierd)
link
last edited Больше года
Jacklynn: I know I know but when people like "hate" on my catness I get kinda sad about it it makes me feel like i'm a thing to stare at.
Kellee: How do you think I feel. Im a weapon. Only some one with a soul that can balance mine out can use me. And my soul is so unique, its hard to a weapon meister.
Jacklynn: *smiles* I-I guess your rigth