фургон, ван Morrison фургон, ван Morrison Newbie

Aniel_Kornflut posted on Dec 18, 2016 at 10:55PM
I'm new to the vanalator and I want to prevail upon you good peeps to keep me informed about the sources to search and what to listen to. I'm new fresh not ketch or scratch.

фургон, ван Morrison 33 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года China_Joe said…
Go to his official website vanmorrisondotcom. Then try the blogs like mystic avenue and visions of pat.
Больше года Pike_Place said…
Aneil could try google. It's a search engine that some people use.
Больше года Van_Floyd said…
What about Sunshine Coast van fans? That's just weird but plenty of van stuff.
Больше года Argyle_Sox73 said…
Go to the bootleg album sites. Fine stuff there indeed.
Больше года Wind_of_Goose said…
I just joined and Want all of what Fanpop can bring to the table. It's a new day for me.
Больше года myhairlife2017 said…
I'm a newbie too. So what gives here? I did some polls with crazy questions. Now what?
Больше года Jacko9 said…
Just listen to the incredible music. Isnt that enough for anyone?
Больше года Aniel_Kornflut said…
Thnx for the +vice. I'm looking 4 cooler peeps. No offence.
Больше года Mr_Piddle said…
I've been ere for years and it's boring as hell. These people aren't fans! They are just complainers.
Больше года Black_Jewry said…
Is there any anti-semitism here? I'm not talking about the new Nazis (aka Muslims). Just your garden variety Brit who thinks the Academy Awards are a Jewish conspiracy. Can you all sign a "freedom of religion"pledge? Please?
Больше года Six_New_Genders said…
Kind of funny how politics is entering these forums. The world seems more dangerous now with Muslim take over just around the corner. Israel won't still be able to hold out when Europe is all Muslim with shariah replacing British law? Surely? It's what all the left wingers and politically correct people want. Give over beautiful Europe to a culture that keeps women down. Left wing idiocy. We don't want to sound racist so we excuse the polygamy and wife beating and violent Koran passages. Crazy liberals with weird ideas.
Больше года Trumpist56 said…
I can see the violent commands in the Koran. Like anyone else, but no one has to bang on about it. Just give them what they want. We brits can always immigrate to Australia to escape shariah. But let's stop the politics!
Больше года Gassy_Gary said…
Newbies toIslam. That was an interesting segue. We all know that Islam is violent and women are treated like crap. And that. Uhh,medmarried a seven year old and headset with her when she was 9 he wasn't the first pedophile. Just the first pedophile to stat a relion. Do Ibother you? Too bad. I just likefqts, not political correctness. Let's get Isla out ofBritain.
Больше года Tab_Hunter said…
Define likefqts?
Больше года Lars_Vorster said…
This is the dumb post on the whole forum.
Больше года Poppi76 said…
On this site everyone is on their own except with all the other newbies. Social contact is good but don't say your real name especially if you're vulnerable. By age or mental health. I learnt that in PD today.
Больше года ArlingtonKKK said…
We had whiners like this in the Southern Sons movement. Burnt their testicles right off.
Больше года pewddiepie said…
dont ask just take make your own opps anytime.
Больше года shredmaster said…
you get out of it what you put into it. same as scouting.
Больше года TildeHooks83 said…
you're on your own here as in all of life. don't get triggered ....
Больше года FriarTuckerTime said…
The older I get the more my friends die. Am I next? It's my birthday. The big one.
Больше года Dementia_Joe46 said…
Shut up.
Больше года Normal_Joe said…
listen to a lot of Van and you will enjoy a lot of good music. My adjectives are gone.
Больше года Sugar_Bandit said…
Newbies get special upgrades here? I need more extreme filtering. I don't want to see any of my 208 trigger words. Too many here and that's not right. Ask me for my list and you can program them into your phone if you should see me on the streets. No haters who support free speech. I will make your ears bleed.
Больше года Boydbird040 said…
Freedom of speech is the right to say anything. For example, on average, African Americans are better at basketball than white British people. And white British people are better at complaining and being unhappy than the rest of the world, excluding the poor saps in North Korea. Asians are better at mathematics and sciences than white British people. So am I a racist?
Больше года QuaidJeffs84 said…
I'm new just from today but I have no expectations. Live an let live and y'all stop talking about race.
Больше года CopperD71 said…
No one can stop China. They will take over the world. Everyone on this forum helps with that every day.
Больше года Feminazi said…
Whiny male crap.
Больше года shockjock88 said…
This is also the crap I'm talking about.
Больше года big_bob_bolgusa said…
why do you want it handed to you? Fanpop is a professional outfit.
Больше года JodieCaddy101 said…
Not so professional but this does seem one of the most active fan sites out of the whole bunch. Even more than the Beatles pages. Well done all the Van fans, especially the British ones. We're just nicer people. Sorry Yanks. You have so many social justice warriors and that is bringing your country down. Everyone is stressed at work and in the streets, All scared that some crazy argument will break out. People are so easily triggered in America now.
·11 месяцев назад Vern_Tootle said…
Too much JoJoba on the old hands. Can't type like fish aby more.
·10 месяцев назад Tab_Hunter said…
Define JoJoba.