фургон, ван Morrison George Ivan Morrison in Syria

Gene_McNeally posted on Apr 25, 2017 at 04:11AM
We all agree Syria is a mess. The government and all the different rebel groups are all just monsters with all the raping and killing. Only Van Morrison can bring healing to that land. I want to see Van a televised peace concert in Damascus. It's the only way to make peace. Bono go and start the paperwork who has a dream today?

фургон, ван Morrison 23 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года i_hate_skin said…
I agree totally.
Больше года Realist5390 said…

What can one man do? Sure he brought Northern Ireland together and pardoned that murderer, but what can he do? He lives in Epping now so far away from the trouble. Leave the past. Get Mexico to build a wall around Syria. No one can do anything because all the factions are evil and born to hate. Impossible.
Больше года French_Rat said…
No one can do anything. Syria is finished but it's only chance is to become part of Jordan and revive the old Transjordan concept.
Больше года Trail_Mix said…
One man can do a lot. The fidget spinner was invented by just one man.
Больше года Eric_Chiton said…
That Manchester thing was te Rifle but any concert in Syria is going to be more dangerous.
Больше года Punchdrunk53 said…
Wha????????
Больше года Marcus_Jend said…
How come muslims are killing each other?
Больше года Plug_Nicholl said…
Syria is a mess and the top dude seems like a crazy thing. If Van Morrison can help more power to his right arm. Not sure what he can do but if I know him from his music he won't stop thinking about it and trying anything. He's a peace man.
Больше года Trumpist45 said…
He can't do anything. They are crazy. They think they will get 70 virgins to rape and abuse for eternity. Sick religion.
Больше года Trumpist56 said…
Can we keep it on 'The Man'? He is the best.
Больше года shredmaster said…
Too many groups there destroying the old towns and walls. Van could feed some people I suppose.
Больше года Pantsonfire909 said…
Van is apolitical. Simply doesn't care.
Больше года Satin_Angel said…
i just enjoy the music
Больше года Thoughtpolice said…
Hilarious post. Van now a U.N. envoy? Spreading peace and love around the world? I think not.
Больше года Cage823 said…
I'm a Toby Keith man, myself.
Больше года CreepyJoeBiden said…
Van in Syria? I'll make this happen in 2021. Great foreign policy move.
Больше года Dementia_Joe46 said…
Up shut.
Больше года Boydbird040 said…
I knew a Gene McNeilly from Nebraska.
Больше года Gassy_Gary said…
I'd rather send Greta Thunberg to Syria. It's like the Emperor's New Clothes with everyone pretending she's normal and doesn't have a mental health issue.
Больше года MachoMan888 said…
I refuse to acknowledge gas - or even creepy little guys with 'comb overs'. Keep out of the playgrounds. I do what I say and can do most farm-related tasks. Indoors in the shed or outdoors in the fields. Or even on the sides of mountains. Yeah, I've been called a tough guy.
·10 месяцев назад Pantsonfire909 said…
Syria isn't even a thing anymore except for that that thing in the house where you can say play "Baby Shark".
·3 месяцев назад Satin_Angel said…
Now we have Ukraine and Gaza to worry about. Hamas sounds like a bunch of animals.
·1 месяц назад Open_Borders21 said…
True.