Vatiquix Club Alfea Collage (continued)

Winxclubgirl202 posted on Dec 01, 2013 at 11:28PM
Let's start fresh with a new page and role play.

Blaira woke the next morning,she looked at her roommate.

Vatiquix Club 28 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года 101musastella said…
Jade woke up. She took a quick glance at Rochelle who was sleeping. Such a sleepy koala, She thought. Jade snapped her fingers. I've got an idea! She walked to Rochelle's bed. Jade lifted up Rochelle's bed and Rochelle fell down out of her bed. "Wake up, sleepy koala!" She said. "We've got some business to do!"
Больше года BlueColor said…
"Aah!" Rochelle shouted as she fell down out of the bed. "Jade! You've scared the crap out of me!" Rochelle stated. She sighed. "So what's the so called business we've gotta do?" Rochelle questioned. She looked at her digital clock on the table right next to her bed. "It's 6:00AM and you woke me up at this time, are you serious!?" Rochelle said.
Больше года lovebaltor said…
Aina could feel eyes watching her, but she was in the zone. She had finally adjusted her telescope correctly, and had used the right spell, so at the moment, she was tracking the lovely morning start Venus. (Well, despite it not being an actual star) She peered through the eye-piece, a happy grin on her face as she watched the swirling clouds and dust dance around in the planets atmosphere. She sighed contently, and then decided to see who might be peeping on her. She turned around rather quickly on the wooden ledge, and saw Blaira, sitting in her bed. "Oh, good morning." She said, smiling. "How are you feeling today?"
Больше года Winxclubgirl202 said…
Blaira replied "I'm doing fine."She got up and stretched.
"Well, silly I'm just gonna teach you next time don't leave the lights open. It'd be too bright," Jade answered.
Больше года zanhar1 said…
Zakkalise woke up and slung her bath robe on. Wait a minute, she didn't take a bath yet, she quickly tossed it off once more. She'd just go out in her PJ's again.
Больше года zikkiforever said…
Ashley woke up groggily to sound of birds chirping. Zakkalise was still in her PJs ,so Ashley presumed she woke up only a few minutes ago.

"Zakkalise,you know I am...sorrrr....sorrr...y...S.O.R.R.Y for what I said right?"Ashley needed to know for sure.

Ashley deeply was sorry for what she said about being burned at the stake.

"Also,what day is it?Have we got lessons?I can not afford Miss Grizelda going phsyco AGAIN!"Ashley thought back to last years disaster and tired to change the subject.

Blaira went to the bathroom and changed into a tank top, jeans, and boots.
"Yeah, yeah, it's cool." Zakkalise said.
Blaira did her hair and put her hair in a long single braid.
Rochelle blinked. "And what's wrong with brightness?" She questioned her roommate, Jade. Rochelle could tell Jade and her would be polar opposites just by looking the way Jade dresses; all black while Rochelle wears all pink. Dang it! Why is she so..so.. Rochelle thought. "Dark?" She accidentally said out loud. She looked at Jade who was obviously wearing dark clothes like yesterday. She raised an eyebrow. "What's dark supposed to mean!?"
"Why do you always get offended so easily?" Jade questioned in a moody tone. "C'mon, today we have Old Miss Grizelda's class which I certainly not looking forward too," She stated. I wish I could skip class, wouldn't it be fun to do that? I know it's bad and breaking the rules but I hate studying and Grizelda is so cranky! Jade thought. She groaned. "Man, I wish I could skip class!" Jade shouted. She looked at Rochelle whose eyes blinked. She knew Rochelle was offended again.
last edited Больше года
"And what's that supposed to mean!?" Rochelle shouted, afraid about skipping class. She laughed. "Skipping class is so fun, I mean, if we get to detention at least we get to detention together, right!?" Rochelle said. She gasped. "Was that smart or is it just me?" Rochelle asked, as if what she just said was a smart thinking or something. Seems her ditziness is going far worse.
101musastella commented…
Lol, this is why Rochelle should be Jade's best friend xP Больше года
BlueColor commented…
;) Больше года
Jade frowned. "Well, yeah. Sorta.." She swallowed. "It's your choice. I'm totally skipping class whether the teachers here give me detention or not, I'm not their goody-goody they think I am," Jade stated. She lied down on her red bed with a black blanket with red ruffles. She smirked in triumph. "I better get myself some music!" She switched on her laptop right next to her. She put on her black headphones, and quickly browsed the tunes stored on her laptop. "Yes!" She moved her head according to the tune of the song, not noticing Rochelle in front of her.
Blaira looked at Aina and asked "you ready for classes?'
"Well..I won't," Rochelle said. She took out a blue book and changed her outfit to a pink top with pink sleeves with navy blue jeans and her hair tied into a braid. "Class is in 10 minutes,"
"K ready for class?"Ashley asked
"Not really. I'd much rather sleep more or go to the ice cream store or the movies or anywhere but class! But I don't really have a choice do I?"
"Lets see WizGiz... WizGiz... His classes from what I know are funny and exciting ,so I am going to the first lesson. How about 2nd lesson we grab some ice cream?Grizelda's lessons are boring. We can just get somebody to cover for us,"Ashley smirked.
"I wouldn't mind sneaking out of her lessons for an icy beverage." Zakkalise snickered.
Blaira got her things for class, she had her first class with Faragonda.
"Why not?I am going to WizGiz's class ,because I heard that once the class turned themselves into mermaids!Of course that is only a rumour,"Ashley put her foot down there.

WizGiz was awesome.
"I'll probably go to his class, I heard he was a funny guy, I enjoy a good joke or two." Zakkalise shrugged.
We still doing this?
Blaira got up and headed down the hall.
Zakkalise bumps into her.
Blaira turned and said "I didn't see you there!"
"No no, it's okay, it was my fault.