Weeds The End of Season 4

Drunkenstepdad posted on Sep 11, 2008 at 08:16PM
The end of season 4 is on the 15th and I've been giving a lot of thought to what will happen in the last episode.

My guess is that Roy's DEA people will kill Cezar either this episode or within the first few episodes of season 5, I do like his character a lot but I don't see him living in the end. I don't think Esteban will find out Nancy was the rat.

I think Doug will find something other than love and more pot or get together with his family is some way.

Shane will keep going with the 2 scary chicks but will eventually will bring shame to the family.

Andy will date Maria till they eventually split.

Finally Celia will make amends with Quinn and bring her back but wont get back with Dean but will still mother Izzie.

Anyone got anything they think will happen? DON'T CHEAT and look at the summery on Wiki, at least wait till after you post. And remember we still got at least 2 more seasons after this.

Weeds 6 Ответы

Click here to write a response...
Больше года chelsbels said…
we still get two seasons at least??! YAY!!! I can't live without my WEEDS
Больше года hahahannahaha said…
what were everyone's opinions of the last episode?
i thought it was great
Больше года Drunkenstepdad said…
decent, but I wanted more of a cliff hanger, but we still don't know what happened to Doug and Nancy and don't know what is happening with Shane and Nancy and what Celia and Nancy are gonna do. Will the only weed in Weeds be Silas's? Is the Mexican thing still happening? We know that Silas and Andy are moving to Mexico and starting a "farm". But did Doug hang himself (to get out of the show)? Will Dean mail the money and will they get Celia back or will she be with Quinn from now on? Where the fuck is Isabelle? Will Conrad, Heylia and Vaneeta ever come back from falling off the face of the earth? What about Rad? Will Lenny ever return? What about Guillermo? Will he come for revenge? And whats up with Nancy's crew, are they ok, or even still a part of this anymore? Will Estaban kill Nancy, or will it be Cesar?.....nope, not enough questions? Maybe save the baby thing till next seasons opener would have been better, or no baby at all and have something even more clever.

And ya, Showtime renewed their contract at the beginning of this season and said their signed for 2 more after season 4.
last edited Больше года
Больше года dragon_flying said…
smile
this tv show makes me very exciting.and i bought it on internet.
link
Больше года Krystian_Lynne said…
worried
Personally I couldn't believe Nancy told on G like that but I completely understand why she did. However she can explain the picture of her with DEA agent. All she really has to say is that she was married to an agent and he ended up being murdered. As far as she goes I know he isn't happy with her however she is pregnant and when she said it feels like a boy I think she struck a cord with him because if you remember she saw a picture of his kids and he only had girls. So i feel like she is at least safe for the next nine months but whoa what a situation to be in!!
Больше года dancingdead7x said…
Wow. Almost all your guesses were wrong.