Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5051-5100 of 13264

Больше года Jade_23 said…
He nodded quickly at him, then looked at Franziska to see if she was ready. He cleared his throat and took a giant sip from the potion, wiping his lips with his gloves as he handed the rest of the liquid to Enricho. Flynn's body began to glow slightly.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (He looked at the bottle, taking the edge of his coat and cleaning off the top after Flynn had used it, and drank from it as well)
Franziska: (held the bottle up to Jacob's lips, trying to get him to drink it. In order to get it in it's mouth, she tickled it a little. Once it opened it's mouth to laugh, she placed some of it in it's mouth. Though some came out, enough went down it's throat. Franziska took a drink of the rest and their bodies began to glow)
Soon, as they had all drunken the potion, their bodies glowed brighter and brighter until they stretched and twisted in an abnormal way, vanishing from the beach in a flash which had seemed to go through a vortex.

The scene changed, and a couple minutes later, a portal opened and all four of them fell from the sky on their bottoms. Flynn rubbed his head and the only thing he could hear were the alarms and water splashing. When he looked up, he came to face with the destroyed building that had been caused by the giant snake from earlier. For some odd reason, he knew it must had been Emma. A shiver went down his spine as she quickly stood up and dusted himself off, then pulled out the Helga's dagger and another potion bottle.
Franziska: (Held onto the baby as she fell onto the ground, protecting it with her body)
Enricho: (Immediately got up after falling to look at the destroyed building) What the hell happened here?
Flynn: I-I'm not sure... And I don't want to know... Wiezen and Helga aren't here. But my senses say they were at some point...

He poured the other potion onto the dagger, and the dagger seemed to glow a bit as it elevated into the air, floating toward a certain direction, the same path the other group had taken earlier.

Flynn: There! We must follow that!
Enricho: (reloaded his pistols after hi fight with the Silent Sea and started following the dagger)
Flynn followed the dagger quietly. He would have usually been speaking to Franziska at the moment, but Enricho was right in between them so he thought it was better to just not talk.
Enricho: (Kept his attention on the dagger, not looking at either one of the two and not speaking, and continued to follow it)
Flynn awkwardly stood besides Enricho, but he glanced back a little to make eye contact with Franziska to act out instead of speaking to ask her if she was okay.
Franziska: (Stared back a little at Flynn, but didn't want to react, feeling a bit nervous due to Enricho's silence)
Flynn blinked and scratched his fingers awkwardly, then glanced at Enricho and tried to come up with a conversation to break the ice.

Flynn: ....S-Soo... Do you like bread?
Enricho: (Remained silent, just looking forward and not even acknowledging Flynn's question, or Flynn in general)
Flynn tapped his fingers patiently, waiting for a response but slightly lowering his ears when he didn't get one.

Flynn: Ya know, you don't have to like me, but... We should at least learn how to get along... *clears his throat* We didn't mean to ruin your life... We thought... You'd be happier alive with Macross and all...
Enricho: (His eyes suddenly move down to where he is looking at Flynn in that familiar manner) Well, do you see Macross here? Do you see me even being remotely happy? No! You didn't make my life better at all. I'd much rather have stayed dead than live this life, but you two just can't let the dead rest in peace. You really think you've done me a favor bringing me back to life. You've only made my life a living hell by doing so. I don't owe you my thanks. I don't owe you my life. I don't owe you shit, and that includes getting along with you. I'd prefer it if you stopped trying to speak like we're long time friends. (Continues walking forward and doesn't speak to them again)
Flynn: --And we're sorry about it!!! We just thought the way that you two died was unfair! Geez, no need to be such a grump... If Macross doesn't like you anymore, then you can find other women, meet new friends, blah blah blah... I might as well just tell Helga on you and your behavior and let's see how you react to her saying the same thing!
Enricho: I don't wish to be with other women, and I don't need other friends, or any in general. Not that I could, anyway. I'm deemed a traitor to the Capital. My face is everywhere for all to see. The moment anyone sees me, they will inform the guards, and arrest me, maybe even kill me on the spot. All I know is that I can't even go back to my old life as a Hunter, and I am stuck to live in that life despite doing something that I know would get me killed. And let her tell me the same thing. I'm used to it by now.
Franziska: (Remains quiet, as she just focuses on the dagger)
Flynn groaned in a grumpy manner and shoved his hands in his pockets, silencing himself as he followed the dagger that was leading them out of town.
Enricho: (Continued to follow the dagger)
The glowing dagger continued its search as it lead the group out of town and into the woods....
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Gee, thanks." Macross had taken the makeshift gourd after being brought from her line of thought when Helga had spoken. And she was right, she was relieved to hear that Wiezen was back on his feet, and she was glad that it didn't take as long either. She turned to Wiezen, taking a small sip of water. "Soooo....you're back up fast. Enjoy the cat nap?" She lifted an eyebrow slightly as she just sort of watched him stand there and stare.

Wiezen didn't say anything on response for a long moment until his dull eyes shifted in Macross's direction. "I could almost ceryaintly ask the same thing about you coming, being that you're back alive here and all." He answered, his voice not wavering in even the slightest. But when he spoke, his words were bitter. "So if that were actually a question, I could give a somewhat answer. But since I am at least intelligent enough to have notice that it was indeed a rhetorical question, I'll keep it under lock and key."

"O...kaaay..." Macross furrowed her brows, not able to actually tell if that had been meant as a joke or something else entirely. She just sort of brushed it off, feeling a brief awkwardness that had started to settle in and distracted herself with scratching softly behind Jr and Zealia's ears. "Well, I think we should wait for a while longer before we make our next trip? It would be better to have you a little more energized before we get in the move again."

"I'm fine. I don't believe that it would take long for at least some of my energy to recover, but keeping mobility whenever it's an option would seem like the best route to take, assuming that we won't just be attacked again here like patient little sheeps." He said nonchalantly before giving a half of a shrug. "Either way it's a risk."

Macross had started digging through her bag when he was talking and pulled out a juicy red apple, something she had brought along when very everything else. She tossed it to while speaking herself. "Well, then I guess it's which is the better risk."

Wiezen just watched the apple be tossed, his eyes following it as it moved through the air only for it to hit the ground when he made no effort to catch it. He just blinked at it, before turning his attention elsewhere as if he hadn't seen it at all.
last edited Больше года
Helga stood there on her knees besides Weiss awkwardly, her sight changing to Macross, then Wiezen, then back at Macross. She stood up and walked toward the apple he hadn't caught, then cleaned it up with her dress. She took Wiezen's hand and opened his palm to secure the apple in his left hand.

Helga: You should eat, my love. To regain strength. Meanwhile I can go fetch some supplies as we settle in. A few warm blankets would do us nice.... *looks back at Wiezen* Please eat for me..
Enricho: (Continued to follow the dagger, wanting to reach the destination as son as possible)
Soon, as the group got deeper within the woods, Flynn came to a sudden halt as his ears perked at the sound of talking. Familiar voices filling his ears. He didn't take another step forward, and he dared to put his arm in front of Enricho for him to not continue walking either. He stopped the dagger from floating and just stood there for a moment, trying to hear the conversation.
Macross came to a pause when the fruit had hit the ground and she looked at him before Helga had spoke. "Uuhh...you know you were supposed to...kinda catch that...no? Uuuhh...okay then..." She scratched her head.

"Eat for you? To regain strength or to prepare for something else to occur that I'll have to "worry" about?" Wiezen said in response rather openly. Nonetheless, he lifted the apple to his mouth and sunk his teeth into it, quickly draining its red complexion until only a colorless grey was left. He then bit into it and devoured it, core and all. After he finished, he looked at Helga, staring. "There. Does that satisfy you, or is there something else you'd like me to do for you?" He paused and sniffed the air for a moment, catching a vague difference. "It would seem that we have company." He added.

Macross grabbed her sword at these words, groaning. "Is it her again? Because if so, she's doing a pretty good job of getting on my fucking nerves." She mumbled, narrowing her eyes at her surroundings as she began to set the children to the side to protect them if she had to.
last edited Больше года
Even with Wiezen's "cold" response, the witch managed to expand a small, beautiful smile as she unexpectedly stroked his cheek and placed a kiss there.

Helga: Indeed, love. Helga is satisfied.

Her smile slowly disappeared when he mentioned that they had company. She sniffed the air, catching onto a familiar scent. Three, actually. One was a scent she hadn't smelled in a very long time. But the other two were easily recognized, she knew exactly who they were. Her body slightly turned to face the direction where the scent came from, and she lifted an eyebrow and spoke loud enough for the others to hear.

Helga: ...Flynn? Franziska? ....E-Enricho?

Flynn tensed from the other side and inhaled deeply. The witch sounded not wounded, which was good. For now. He cleared his throat and poked his head through the bushes, laughing awkwardly as his eyes met Wiezen's and Helga's.

Flynn: ...G-Good evening... Long time... No see? Heh..

His eye suddenly narrowed as he met with Macross's. Uh oh. He looked back at Enricho, then at Macross, then back at Enricho. Oh dear Gods help me.
"You've got to seriously be kidding me." Both Wiezen and Macross said at the same time. The only difference was that Macross sounded more agitated, being that Wiezen's voice was monotonous, making him come off as a bit more uninterested if anything.

"Can I threaten to kill them this time to see if it's really them?" Macross asked halfheartedly while standing up from, her eyes narrowing. "I mean, I don't have a giant bird to make attack anybody but I'm still pretty handy with a sword." She said, obviously perturbed more than just a little. "Or is that option only available to magic using pansies?"

Wiezen had sniffed the air again. "Someone smells weird...take a bath..." He said, going completely off subject for a moment. His gaze went from one person to another for a moment in observation.
Flynn: U-ummm, please don’t kill us. We honestly do want to live, and like, it is really us. We bring news. ...And a baby!
Helga: ..A baby? You two had a baby and never told me?
Flynn: What? *blinks* No! It's your baby! A gift from us, ha..ha..
Helga: You brought me another baby to take care of at a time like this?
Flynn: Uhhhh... Well, you see, we also tumbled upon your daughter, Emma.
Helga: ..How is she?
Flynn: NOT NICE THAT'S FOR SURE! Lilith has-
Helga: Lilith is not the one to blame... I spoke with her... And it is not her fault... Emma is using her instead of vice versa.
Flynn: Umm.. Well.. okay... C-Congratulations on yet another baby! *he took Jacob from Franziska and placed him in Helga's arms.*

The witch blinked in complete confusion as she stared down at the small, fragile baby.

Flynn: H-His name is Jacob.. Please don't kill us.
Helga: *she managed to expand the smallest of smiles* ...We won't.. I won't let it happen.
last edited Больше года
Franziska: So, uh... Franziska... How have things been since we've last met
Enricho: (Just stared at the group, making sure his eyes met everyone, except Macross, not daring to make eye contact)
Macross crossed her arms, not really bothering to pay attention to anything else but the matter at hand. "Hm...Jacob? I killed a werewolf named Jacob one time...go figure."

Wiezen stared at Helga for a long moment before letting out a long sigh. "No. We are not taking in another child." He turned to Flynn and Franziska. "And it would help of the both of you had even the smallest sense of responsibility about yourselves instead attempting to be a couple of damn nature people." He said, cursing openly for the first time he had taken his form of divinity. "No, you came across the child, YOU are going to take care of the child. What are we, a fucking child herding bank?" He blinked before turning his attention to Helga. "Oh, so tend to telling them the important aspect about the situation why don't you? That's actually quite a vital piece of information...great job of letting me know. And this is why I can find you despicable sometimes. Either way, that changes nothing." He paused for a moment. "Next thing you know, someone's going to go off and say Alzul's back." His eyes shifted back to Flynn. "But no. No we're not taking another child. Especially now. Or later. Or any other time you can think of. Learn how to do things yourselves. So your "gift" is being returned."

Macross pinched the bridge of her noes. "This is getting worse and worse..." She mumbled. "So how are we actually supposed to stop her?"

"Carry on with the same idea. Find Emma and kill Lilith. Destroy her source of power before she drains it all." Wiezen said dully. "This is becoming more of a problem each step of the way."
last edited Больше года
Franziska: (Whispers to Flynn) I don't think now's a good time to be here
Wiezen's ears perked, easily able to hear Franziska whispering. "It's never a good time to be anywhere. You've just chosen the worst of them all." He said in a rather straightforward manner. "Someone had their eye missing. Either that or you're giving a poor example of playing pirate with that eye patch. Not that I really care, just curious." He lifted his pale hand and pointed a finger at Flynn's eye patch.

Macross just crossed her arms, trying to stay distant from the little get together herself. Though her eyes did glance towards Enricho for a small second before she sheathed her sword. She really didn't say anything however.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Continues to remain quiet, not wanting to get involved in the argument, though only because he doesn't care about their affairs)
Helga's ears lowered at Wiezen's words, but she kept her eyes glued to Jacob. She wasn't going to tell him just yet. But What a cute little baby he was. She carried him and sat down with him under a tree, carefully rocking him and tickling him on his chin.

Flynn cleared his throat awkwardly.

Flynn: ...ya think...?

Helga: I'll take care of him, Wiezy. You don't have to do anything. And there's much more we need to talk about.
Franziska: (Remained quiet, not wanting to make things worse just by speaking)
"Really Helga? Really? So despite the situation that we're in, plus Weiss's condition and the fact that there's someone who's attempting to kill every last one of us, you're still trying to bring dead weight along. Good idea, lets get a baby that can be killed. That's the best thing I've ever heard of since the last time I've heard something more pointless." He just stared at Helga, his just as bitter and dull as hos words. "And to add to all of that, there's more to talk about? Why am I not surprised." Wiezen furrowed his brow. "On second thought, there won't be much talking. When was the last time I had a drink?" He blinked.

"You just nearly killed an entire bar of its supply. And that wasn't to long ago." Macross sort of rubbed her arm as she picked up her bag of items and sat them to the side. "This is gonna be hell..." She muttered to herself as she pulled out a bottle of liquor. She turned and inched a little further off from everyone else, but close enough to still hear them, which bugged her nerve some.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Decided to sit away from the ground, and sat underneath a rotted tree. He pulled out a metal flask, containing cheap alcohol, and drank from it)
Macross on the other hand, had a chance to get a more... doable type of liquor by her standards. And it was a good thing that she had decided on getting more than one. After all, she had planned on sharing. But as of now, she just really needed a drink. And they just had to bring him along didn't...damn it. Fucking idiots. She unscrewed the top from her bottle and took one long gulp.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Continues drinking from his flask, the bitter taste making him feel ill, but continued to drink it anyway)
Helga: Wiezy, you just woke up from your state. I was going to tell you tonight, personally... It is not Lilith's fault... Don't hurt her, please... The other news I have to inform is that Emma is planning on resurrecting... Alzul... B-But I doubt that's possible.. *she looked down at the baby in her arms and stroked it gently* I'll gladly care for this little fella... I'll try my best to protect them all.. And not leave a single one out... We can do this.. Together..
Franziska: That's great... And... We're sorry that so many things have been happening between you all in such a short time... But, me and Flynn have more news as to who we met. Isn't that right, Flynn
Macross took another gulp of her liquor and just shook her head, not seeing this going anywhere particularly good. She was just glad that she wasn't that involved. But something in her mind was telling her to pay attention.

"Together? I don't believe that there's an "I" in together. My concern is only with MY children and that, is not my child. And try and protect them all? Modest. However, I think you forgot that one is missing and another is experiencing something that he shouldn't." Wiezen blinked for a few seconds as he stared at Helga again. "So what you're saying is that despite what I just said, with someone with potentially growing powerful dark magic who wants us dead, we now have her trying to ressurect one of the most troublesome, power hungry and now revenged crazed warlocks that either of us have ever come to know...who is quite frankly the furthest thing away from an ally mind you, and you're focusing on taking care of a baby. Adding the little fragile little thing into the biggest mess so far? Emma's out there doing gods knows what, but hey, let's add a additional distraction to the mix. You....have issues, and I think I'm just about done with you." He said bitterly. "I'm really starting to paint a picture here. I'm starting to think that I'm surrounded by irrational indecisive idiots." He sighed. "So what's next? An abnormally large bird is going to come out of thin air and lay an egg and everyone's attention is going to turn to that?" He said with a dead sarcasm.
last edited Больше года
Flynn: Nope. We don't. *glances at Franziska and indicates her to not say a word about their adventure for the best.*

Helga's ears drooped at his words. You....have issues. Her eyes lowered slightly to the baby, then back at him as her shoulders slightly hung there awkwardly. She was kind of hurt at his words, but she decided to not say a word about it as she just looked away with sad eyes. She had called her worse things in the past. Things that still haunted her mind.
Franziska: (Suddenly went quiet, and didn't dare to say another word on the subject)
Wiezen looked from Franziska to Flynn for a moment. "So that's it? That's all you came here for? To toss some child into someone else's arms just for the sake of it? That is genuinely...pathetic." The more he spoke, the less hesitation he seemed to have. "However, you did state that you spoke to Emma, and I do expect an answer of what she had said." He stared at Flynn blankly. "Well?"
last edited Больше года
Flynn: ....ummm.... You know, she just said... She wanted to um, kill all of us... And she told us to leave... So we left... But came here instead! *fakes a smile and a laugh*

Helga lifted her eyes at Flynn and Franziska, squinting them slightly. She understood what she had told them.

Helga: ...She asked you about the orphanage? And the two children disappearing in the woods...

Flynn's eye shot open as he looked in Helga's direction, questioning what the heck was she confessing for.

The witch's eyes dimmed and more blotches of green appeared around her body as she held the baby in her arms tightly yet gently.

Helga: I... I didn't know.. what I.. was doing... I killed her family, didn't I?

Flynn blinked and gulped.

Helga: ..I... I am the reason for all of this... All her hatred... I killed her uncle and ate her relatives... oh my...

So the assumption was true. What Emma stated wasn't a lie.

Helga: ...I... I'm so sorry... My little girl... It is... my fault..
Franziska: (Remained even more quiet, and just let herself listen to what was happening, even if she didn't like what she was hearing)
Macross's attention was now caught, and she sat her bottle down for a moment as she paused. "I'm going to need more to drink..." She muttered to herself before putting the bottle to her lips once more and taking a swig.

Wiezen stood there for a moment, staring at Flynn still, knowing that he hadn't been telling him the whole truth just by watching his expression. He remained silent before his hand clasped around Flynn's mouth and he lifted him off of his feet. "Flynn. You were going to lie to me, weren't you? Out of all people, to me. Well here's a bit of useful advice..." His irises faded from around his pupils slightly. Then his pupils did the same, small veins trickling from the corners of them. "I am protective of my children. If I ask something about them, you give me an honest answer. The most honest answer that your mind is capable of processing." His gripped tightened. "You do not, conceal any information on them that you may know. Don't make me harm you next time, Flynn. Because now, I feel as if you've disrespected me. I hope you understand." He released him from his grasp and turned his full attention to Helga. "What else are you hiding from me." His expression had only changed a little in a very small way, but it remained blank.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Watches as Flynn is raised off the ground, but doesn't react and keeps drinking)
Flynn fell on the ground with a loud thud and he slightly groaned while massaging his jaw. His heartbeat raced twice as fast as he just stared at the ground and payed attention to nothing else, his body trembling vaguely.

Helga's eyes remained glued to the floor as well, her thoughts rumbling in her mind. When Wiezen had spoke to her, her ears drooped even more as she lifted her head at him, her sorrowful eyes losing color and her curly hair losing volume.

Helga: ...Remember that time I blamed Zealia for eating the last pudding cup... well.. *sniffles* It was actually me... th-they were just so good...
"You're playing games with me." Wiezen spoke. "I don't care about some sweet cup that could easily be replaced. If anything, I most certainly knew that it had been you to begin with. You must take me for a fool. But I've come to a conclusion, and it can no longer be scheduled until this all ends. I've realized that this will only continue to worsen at most. We're done, Helga. You and I both know that this will no longer work. I'm going to find my daughter, and help my son. But afterwards, I'm through with the petty games and nonsense." His skin only paled further as he turned around. "Any one else here that isn't here to lend assistance with the matter at hand may dismiss themselves. I don't need anything else slowing me down."
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
my ship ahhhhhhhhhhhh Больше года