Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5551-5600 of 13264

Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Bonnus gave a light shrug. But just as she was about to answer, she stopped walking all together. I don't...I don't think that will be possible. But she remained silent for a moment before something else came to mind. "I would say that it all depends on if she had to be killed or not." She said finally as she started walking again. "I'm not quite sure." When she went to take another look at Wiezen, a puzzled expression came across her face. He was...gone.

~

"Yeah, whatever." Macross said, rolling her eyes. "If I can get on with another hunt then I'll be able to do that with no problem at all. Instead." She said before she started walking.

Sonni just shrugged her shoulders and followed along behind her. "I just want to have a chance to getting to a bed after so long."
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: (Sighs, wanting to rest as well, after what they had faced today, but allowed himself to be silent for the moment)
(The soldier continued to follow behind, keeping his eyes on the three)
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga's ears drooped when she looked back and saw that Wiezen was no longer there.

Helga: Wiezen?? W-Wiezen!!

He called out his name several times until she came to the realization and sighed sadly. She calmed herself by looking at small Jacob in her arms and placing a kiss on his head, before her ears twitched to the sound of a conversation. A conversation between two people, Flynn and Franziska. The voices got closer and closer.
Franziska: (Continued to speak with Flynn, until her eyes were met with some figures in the distance) Hey, Flynn... Do you think that's them?
Flynn squinted his eye to where he saw both Helga and Bonnus from the distance, his attention returning to Franziska.

Flynn: I believe so!
Franziska: (Wanting to meet them quickly, she moved past the leaves of the forest to catch up with the figures ahead)
Bonnus's ears lowered just a little. I see...
The gears of her mind began turn again, only one of her ears twitching at the approaching sound of conversation. Her soft, velvet irises peered to the path ahead of them for a moment before she spoke. "We shall camp a little further along our path. The civilization that we seek is a ways ahead, and nightfall will be falling upon us shortly."

~

"it'll be best for us to keep on the move for now. We'll make a stop at the next town and book a room. I the mean time, I'll probably be out for a bit once we get there. I need to search for any tasks pertaining to hunting that I can take, and I also need to see if I'm able to find someone that can help me forge an effective blade."

Sonni blinked in curiosity. "Forge a blade? Hmm...mind if I tag along?"

"Yes, I would mind very much. You and Enricho would be better off remaining near one another while i'm gone. It would be best for someone I trust to have his back if something were to occur." Macross answered. "And besides, there's a chance that this person may no longer be living. But it wouldn't hurt to try anyways. He's one of the only blacksmith I know that has the proper skill of enhancing a blade with certain....properties, so it's definitely worth the trip."
Enricho: (Remained quiet, and just gave her a nod. He was tired of her always going out, and wanted time with her for himself, but understood her reasons for doing so, and just let her do what she wanted)
Helga's ears twitched and she looked at Bonnus.

Helga: But what about Wiezy? He'll be all alone and I got him a sweater and another pair of sandals for his feet. They must ache...

Her eyes slightly narrowed as she turned around to meet with Franziska's eyes, and soon, Flynn's.

Helga: ..Oh.. You two caught up.. Hello again.
Franziska: Hey, Helga. Have you made any progress in finding Weizen?
last edited Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Wiezen's not there anymore xD Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Shit XD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
see this is what happens when Ты skim through posts XD Больше года
Bonnus paused for a moment when Helga had told her that she had gotten for Wiezen, and thought about it for a moment. "Hm...I would say that usually he would be able to produce his own warmth, being that he is of a species that is capable of doing so. However...that may be effected by the condition he is in now. We'll be sure to give both items to him the next time we encounter him." Despite the fact that she knew that he might tear them apart, or not accept them at all. Her attention turned to the two humans just as Helga did when they had approached. "Greetings, Flynn, Franziska."

~

Sonni furrowed her brow for a moment before letting out a sigh and giving a shrug. "Suit yourself, I guess..." She said while they continued to walk. She was silent for a few steps ahead, but then spoke again. "Wait...so does this mean that I get to have mom's sword?"

Macross paused for a moment, coming to a stop in walking as she thought about. And when she had started back, she answered. "I have no idea where it might be now that I think about it. Maybe Wiezen knows something about where it is I guess."
Enricho: So I guess we have something to add to our list of objectives, huh?
Helga frowned at Bonnus's response. She knew what she had said was false. Her emerald eyes lowered down to the gifts she had gotten, but she sighed relentlessly as her shoulders drooped. She made the sweater and sandals disappear in a flash, her attention turning to Franziska and Flynn.

Helga: ...yeah... and then I sort of lost him again.... *lowers her ears as she huffs*

Flynn waved hello at the Oni, his attention immediately going to the small babies. He was about to pat Jr.'s head when suddenly he heard a growl from him as he approached him, and he quickly retrieved his arm and decided to keep to himself. Jr. perked his ears and opened his droopy eyes, tilting his head slightly at the human. But he rolled on his stomach and further buried himself within Helga's breasts. Actually, he thought of a different idea. He crawled through his mothers dress and squeezed himself in between the mom's breasts this time. Helga blinked and flushed her cheeks as she stared at Wiezen Jr. who was now the stuffing in the "sandwich". There, he had more space for himself and a good view of the things ahead. He could squish himself in there without being carried which gave his mother an advantage. He was like a small chihuahua in a purse. But he liked it. He felt warm and comfortable, and detested being social around anyone else besides his parents and siblings.
"I'd like to see it more as a "in the midst of things" ordeal than an objective." Macross answered. "Afterwards it'll just be one less thing to worry about, just another thought scratched out of existence."

~

Bonnus gave Flynn a simple not in response to a small wave before she turned and looked further down their path, her eyes scanning for somewhere where they would be able to rest for the day before they would start off again tomorrow. It took about two seconds to do so after she had started walking again. Only a five minute walk from where they currently were would do. But something else that had come to mind was Sonni, which brought a small frown to her face. She would have to explain who she was to her, just as well as what had happened. She hadn't exactly gotten the chance to speak to her, and truthfully, had been unconsciously trying to avoid thinking about it all together by keeping herself occupied with other things. But even she knew that that wouldn't have the slightest chance of lasting much longer than it already had. She was just going to have to bare with it for now.
Enricho: (Gives her a nod of understanding and continues to walk with her)
Helga had remained quiet during the rest of the walk. She didn't really know what to do. Her mind was lost. She was tired. Hurt. Disappointed. Angry. Depressed. She sighed softly, staring down at Jr. who continued to squirm around her breasts for better comfort. Luckily, she had gotten food from the previous market so her children wouldn't starve tonight. And as much as her children hated it, they would be bathed in the morning instead. She was too tired to bathe five children.

Meanwhile, Flynn followed the two silently. He observed Bonnus for a while, trying to get a better view of her. He couldn't believe how different she looked. Or how different Helga looked for the matter. And so he pulled out his notebook and pen, and began to sketch the two to entertain himself for the walk.
Bonnus had began to hum to herself very quietly while they continued their journey ahead silently. She came to a stop once they had reached the area that she had pinpointed and took a look around at their surroundings in observation. When she concluded that the space was safe enough, she walked around to four trees that were in a 5 meter radius of where they would settle for the night and placed a few temporary talismans throughout the area for safety measures. She had created them from the small traces of Emma's magic that had she had found floating around after she had left Helga and the children at the inn the first. They were temporary, yes, however they would prove to be enough to signal them if danger decided to appear.

~

"So that basically means that it's on the bottom of our bucket list." Sonni said while scratching her arm briefly to get rid of an itch. "Well okay then, I can deal. I mean, all we'll have to do is find Wiezen for that anyways, so no biggie there."

Macross gave a half nod in agreement. "I guess you can look at it that way too." She shrugged.
The witch walked in the empty settlement and observed Bonnus place the charms of luck throughout the area. She walked a bit more further and stared out into the distance of the path, a frown coming to her face. She was debating whether she should continue walking to catch up with Wiezen. She didn't want him to be alone. And after everything he said to her, she didn't care. Her love for him bloomed like a rose in spring. It always has and most likely always will, no matter what. Helga exhaled deeply and wiped the sweat off the neck. Walking long distances under the sun on an empty stomach with children wasn't easy, especially when one of the children literally drained energy from you every now and then. Which reminded the witch it was time to breastfeed again. Oh how needy humans were. She didn't blame them, she was needy as well. The witch looked over at Bonnus and elevated her child from her arms, returning Zealia and placing her on her head. She thanked the Oni for her help before dragging her feet to an isolated section of the settlement, sliding down against a tree and resting under the shade. Helga scratched her scalp and curled a lock of her black hair behind her ear, sighing softly before she settled down her triplets and Rosemary to the side where they were all in her sight. A slight shiver came across Helga's spine as she began to unbutton her dress again, cradling Jacob closely where he had access to suck on her nipple. Helga's head fell backward as exhaled again, wincing slightly at the sensation. A witch's milk was debatably more full of energy and power than any regular human's, so a small amount went a long way for Jacob. It was light a small desert of some sort.

Flynn went to his own isolated section and settled down his bags by the trees. He stretched for a moment, his bones cracking and him sighing in satisfaction. The alchemist removed his gloves and threw them to the side, then took off his small brown beanie and placed it besides his gloves. He cracked a few fingers before he decided to collect some wood for fire.

Helga glanced at Flynn who was a few meters away from her. Before Flynn could continue his "stick hunt", a beam of magic glowed from her fingers, and she magically made a campfire in the center of the settlement. Flynn blinked and awkwardly scratched his arm.

Flynn: Okay then...

The alchemist shrugged, then looked over at Helga and gave some sort of a smile. He decided he would go and retrieve his bag of gold that she had accidentally taken, and so he walked over toward her.
Meanwhile, Bonnus stood at the fire and closed her eyes to let her thoughts run smoothly. Her body had become similar to shrine, pure in thought and cleansed at heart with only the best solution at mind due to her now courteous good will. After all, she was the Oni of Grace, therefore that would only come natural now. Her mind shifted through numerous different thoughts at once, and by the time her eyes had opened, she had already came to numerous conclusions on a variety of subjects and situations. She then started to wonder how much further behind the others were: Macross, Sonni and Enricho. She pulled out her gourd and took smalls sips from it as her gaze went up to the sky in silence. She thought about going somewhere that she could watch the sunset until nightfall was bestowed, but eventually decided to do so another time. For now, she would remain as patient as she had been so far.
Enricho: Well, let's just hope we can get it over with quickly so we can get on with our lives. The sooner this is all done, the better
*cracks knuckles*

Helga sat there on the floor quietly, breastfeeding as her eyes were glued to the misty grass and her shoulders were drooped and so were her ears. Her attention wavered when she heard a snap of a twig, and when she lifted her head, she spotted Flynn walking over. The alchemist stood a couple feet away and cleared his throat, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

Flynn: I… I left my pouch of gold in your bag… May I go retrieve it?

The witch stared blankly as she slowly nodded at the alchemist. Flynn blinked awkwardly and shifted a bit to where all the bags were on the side of the tree. He opened each of them, searching for the leather bag until he finally found it. He thanked Helga and was about to leave before the nymph spoke quietly.

Helga: ...I've always wondered if… He’s right…
Flynn: ...hm?
Helga: ...You… You’re always at my feet…

Flynn’s eyes widened and his eyebrows furrowed in anger at the witch. Helga slowly lifted her eyes and interlocked them with his.

Helga: ...You… You have never judged me… You’ve come back… Over and over… Even when you weren’t needed… How come?
Flynn: S-so what?! I can’t be a decent friend unlike everyone here?!
Helga: ...No one does something nice without a catch…
Flynn: That’s not true!
Helga: Oh, but it is… Do you want something from me?
Flynn: *blinks in confusion as his cheeks had began to burn red from irritation* NO! You know, maybe you’re right, maybe I resurrected Enricho and Macross just because the jist of it, or maybe I risked my life for you just to be, you know, “cool”. No, no, no! I don’t need YOU to also be siding with them.

The witch summoned an invisible forcefield that surrounded her and Flynn for the rest not to hear.

Helga: I am not taking any sides. But why are you still here? For I have granted you with money and spells and potions. You have no business here.
Flynn: BECAUSE I WANT TO BE HERE!!!!
Helga: But why?

Flynn trembled in complete agitation at Helga’s words, his eye twitching and his hands going into a fist.

Flynn: BECAUSE I ACTUALLY FEEL LIKE I’M DOING SOMETHING USEFUL FOR ONCE IN MY LIFE!
Helga: What?
Flynn: When I met you, you were the only damn person that believed in me! That saw potential in me! No one has ever thought of me in that way! You trusted me with your spellbook! You taught me many things! You were my teacher and I fell in love with you!

Flynn’s eye began to fill with tears as his shouting became more tense and firm.

Flynn: I fell in love with you when I first laid eyes upon you in the bar! I lost my job covering for you! And I loved you with a love I’d never felt before. And I foolishly thought you loved me too! But I was wrong. You chose Wiezen. You chose him over and OVER again!!! And I still don’t know why, after everything you did to him and what he’s done to you! And I had to deal with that rejection! It was always him, not matter what!! And then you had children with him, and I knew I had no chance. I helped deliver the babies of the woman who rejected me! I’m nothing compared to him. I’m nothing compared to anyone here!!! You broke my heart just like you broke Enricho’s. But you were happy. And that was all that mattered to me. Sometimes I wonder if I had done things differently, perhaps you might have loved me too. But then I met Franziska, and she healed what YOU broke. So I’m SO, SO SORRY for always “licking your feet”! They’re right, I do that a lot, don’t I? I’ll just stop doing that from now on then. I was here to support you but I guess that just lowered my dignity even more than it already was!

Helga’s expression softened and her mouth widened very slightly at his words. Tears had began to swell in her eyes as well, but none fell on the floor. Her arched brows furrowed and she breathed heavily. Flynn just rubbed his head with both hands, wiping off the tears from his eye with his gloves. He sniffed and just stood there, contemplating the past and exhaling deeply. Helga gulped and interlocked her eyes with his.

Helga: ...I-I’m sorry..

Flynn breathed heavily as his eyes narrowed at the witch. His fingers went through his hair as he released a sigh, tears continuing to fall from his eye.

Flynn: H-How do you do it?!
Helga: ...Do what?
Flynn: Live with yourself?!?! Everyone hates you, Helga! Do you not realize that?! For all the stupid shit you’ve done!!! This… This is all your fault! You killed her family! You ate her relatives! You cheated on Wiezen! You broke two hearts! You have SEVEN children! One if fucked in the head, the oldest suffering, and Rosemary’s depressed!!! You have a fucked up family, and it’s because of you! You and Wiezen! You two will NEVER work out. When will you understand that? But you don’t get anything, do you? You never give up, you’re too stubborn! I don’t know why I keep sticking my head out for you! I’ve come to realize that you’re a hypocrite. And so am I. Because of you. The only reason why you’ve never insulted me was because you knew that at some point you wouldn’t have anyone. No sister. No husband. No friends. Perhaps, no children. But you’re a witch. And according to what I know about the first nymphs placed on this land was that they lived off the love of others. Witches like you feed on love, and without it, you’re nothing. It’s not magic that matters, it’s the love. And from what I see you don’t have any. Sure, you have your children, but how long will it be until they grow up and you fuck up yet again? Hah, you might even die without feeding off love. Look at you. You’re green. BLUE, even. I see no passion in your eyes. Hell, I don’t even find you attractive anymore. And yeah, I’m probably going to regret saying all of this by the morning. But right now I mean everything I’ve said. You try to prove yourself and you never succeed. Because there is no possible way you’ll be forgiven. You think Enricho just automatically forgave you? Do you have any idea how much Macross wants to slice your head off?! I don’t even think Sonni likes you. Last time she broke your nose, and you allowed her to do so because YOU KNEW YOU DESERVED IT. Hah, and who knows what your sister thinks about you. She died for all of this? I don’t think so. And you can’t even kill yourself because you’ll leave your children behind. So you’ll have to live with that guilt forever, and believe me, no one cares about how you feel. About how I feel. About how anyone feels. As human beings we fend for ourselves, because that is the society we live in! No forgiveness. Just acceptance. And I really thought you were different, Helga Mourey Quartz. I truly did… But I was wrong. *sniffles* And now you’re probably going to rip my heart out. So go ahead, I don’t care. Kill me. I already got my eye taken out, so why not continue with other parts? It’s not like anyone cares about me.

Helga Quartz trembled on the floor she was seated on. Her lips quivered, and her dull eyes blinked streams of tears rolling down her numb, green cheeks. Her breathing was heavy and labored, and her eyebrows quivered with the pupils of her eyes. But she didn't say anything. Her mind rumbled on what to do next. She looked at her children who played with each other, then back at Flynn. Her lowered ears twitched, and she destroyed the forcefield around them. Flynn groaned and turned around, his expression softening as he made his way back to his isolated section.
Macross nodded. "The faster we finish, the faster I will be able to focus more on hunting rather than having to deal with everyone else. I just want that kid to be alright, because I made a promise to him and I plan on keeping every word of it. I can't afford to let him down."

~

Bonnus had been focusing on something that came to mind, zoning out into her own little world for the time being. The more she thought about Weiss and the situation with Emma, the more she began to realize that something was missing. Something was indeed...missing. She stared down into the fire blankly, her ears twitching a few times, her eyebrows furrowing. Taking another sip from her gourd. It was strange...why hadn't she been attacking? What was it that had stopped her all of a sudden when she probably could have possibly inflicted fatal damage and gotten it all over with? She could have killed the children, devoured them, or what ever she was planning to do with them. But she hadn't. Surely she recognized that no one was in the best state of mind, aside from herself most likely at the moment. So what is it that keeps thee from attacking? She watched as the flames from the fire flickered and crackled for a moment or so. Something in the back of her head was trying to claw its way to the front of her thinking and present itself. She couldn't quite put her finger on it, but there was more to and she knew that all to well.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Nods to her) Well, then I will do what I can to help you out. You and that child as well.
Helga sat there, trembling as she cradled Jacob close to her so that he could continue to drink from her milk. Tears of blood rolled down her cheeks, and she quickly tried to wipe them in time. Her heart ached and so did her head. She could feel her heart literally shriveling and being beaten by words itself. Words that hurt. Words that were only needed to affect the witch of her kind. She began to count her fingers again to herself in attempt to distract herself from the world. Her ears lowered and so did her shoulders.
"Yeah, I second that." Sonni chimed in. "I mean, after all, we've only got each other to rely on nowadays right?"

"Wrong." Macross said with a rather simple manner. But she didn't say anything further, but rather just left things as they were.

Sonni furrowed her brows as she looked over at her sister, but didn't say anything else afterwards.
~

Bonnus was brought from her train of thought as she turned and sniffed at the air, her senses telling her that the others were getting closer. She thought that maybe if she should meet them half way to ensure that they remained safe along the way. Her gaze kept its fixation on the fire until she finally decided that if she sensed a disturbance then she would go to them at that time. Other than that, she would keep her position now and just wait until they got closer to go and greet them. Kneeling down, she sat down on her knees to wait.
Zealia’s ears twitched at the sound of sniffles, and she paused her game with her brothers only to turn around and see her mother crying. What had happened? A moment ago she had a smile on. Or so she thought. Small Zealia and her brothers just kept their eyes on their mother. They were so tired to see her like this. All sad and droopy. If anything, Helga crying made them sad as well.

The witch sniffled and wiped away her tears and her smeared eyeliner. Her ears drooped to their fullest potential, and her attention slowly went to her triplets. Her breathing was rough and shaky, but she pulled out a quivering smile at them. She calmed herself after a while, and when Jacob had filled his tummy and was full, he released his new mother. Helga gulped and quickly buttoned up her dress, exhaling softly. She scratched the bag of her neck and sighed, deciding to distract herself by feeding her other children. As she turned to grab and open the bags, her eyes widened in shock at what she witnessed. A cold sweat broke through her neck as her heart stopped for a split second, and her muscles tensed.

Right in front of her, a mysterious-looking woman was seated indian-style. The woman’s face was covered with long, black, soaked and matted hair. She was dressed in a torn, whitish-beige dress that contained odd smelling stains. The dress left exposed some areas such as her arms, which had a pale blue complexion. Her limbs were longer than an average being’s. Helga immediately crawled backwards, gathering her children closely. But none of the infants seemed to notice the woman, nor did anyone in the settlement whatsoever. They just stared at their mother in complete confusion. Helga, on the other hand, just kept her eyes glued to the creepy creature sitting only a few feet away from her. The black hair of the eerie woman blew with the wind, but her face was not revealed.

The witch took more scoots backwards. With a glitch, the mysterious woman disappeared, then quickly reappeared by Helga’s side. The nymph gasped and quickly moved to the left, her children in her arms tightly. But by the time she moved to the left, the creepy woman was already there to greet her. The creature just sat there, the front part of her body facing Helga. Helga’s nose wrinkled at the stench that came from the woman across her. She could see the small flies that surrounded her hair. But Helga's muscles tensed even more when she witnessed the individual tilt her head to the right very slightly. She slowly lifted her deformed, elongated arm toward Helga. And for some strange reason, Helga did the same. Both oddly same-sized hands soon interlocked with each other, and at the impact, a beam of light emerged from both their hands, and the creature released a bone-chilling snarl as it creepily crawled backward on all four limbs. Her bones bended and cracked in an unusual, supernatural way. The disturbing woman traveled on all fours, and she twisted easily to turn around, her attention being applied on Flynn, Franziska, and Bonnus. She glitches again and disappeared from Helga's sight, reappearing right behind Bonnus. The creature got on her legs, revealing her true height which was almost twice the size as Bonnus. She towered over her in a sinister way, leaning besides the Oni's head without her even realizing it. Helga's eyes narrowed as she quickly got on her feet, sending a wave of magic toward the creature. The woman glitched once more and disappeared. Helga panted with dilated eyes and looked around, paranoid.
last edited Больше года
 Zealia’s ears twitched at the sound of sniffles, and she paused her game with her brothers only to
[Insert the Grudge/Ring joke here] Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
i'm sorry samara who? xD Больше года
Let me guess....she has a little brother that sounds like a cat. Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ maybe, maybe not Больше года
In almost an instance Bonnus's senses had become agitated and her blade had been drawn from the handle of her umbrella, the pearly steel that forged it cut at the wave of magic that had been thrown in her direction with relative ease. This blade was different from the one that she drawn during her encounter with Emma, though that would be something only the individuals who were there at that time would notice. She was already back to her feet by then, her thoughts once more interrupted. A few bangs of her black hair fell back into place while she turned herself to face Helga, her eyes narrowing slightly and a puzzled expression coming to her face. "What art thou doing?" A thin sheet of light glazed over her velvet irises for a half of a second.
Helga ignored Bonnus's words for a long moment as her eyes scattered the area. She turned around, her attention moving from tree to tree. Nothing. She slowly turned back to Bonnus and lowered her ears, scratching her head awkwardly as she took a step back. Was she seeing things? She stammered for a moment, the confusion and fear in her voice still lingering. At this point, she felt like apologizing for anything she did. Even breathing seemed to be a trait that people found annoying in her.

Helga: ...u-uh... s-sorry... I-I don't know what I'm doing... *tries to change the subject* ....umm... I sense the others are close nearby... Th-that's good, huh?...

She awkwardly stood there before taking a few steps back, walking backwards to the tree where she had left her children. Flynn observed her from where he was seated besides his lover, tilting his head slightly at what he witnessed. For some strange reason, a dark feeling loomed over him. He felt oddly tired. Oddly sad. Oddly depressed. Meanwhile, Helga returned to her children quickly and shook her head. Okay, she was definitely going insane, or so she thought. What was she thinking? That beam could've harmed Bonnus. And what the heck was she thinking about even talking to her? If there was one thing that Helga learned, it was that anything that came out of her mouth would be used against her. So it would be better to just... Remain quiet. Which is part of the reason why she declined going to Sonni's funeral. She felt as if being there was disrespectful and she would worsen things. Which is why also she would decline going anywhere at all. Since she was little she was blamed for many things, and as consequences, she wasn't really able to participate in much. Which would explain her social awkwardness. She didn't really know how to interact or have "fun". She even sometimes felt uncomfortable around Wiezen, a big reason being that she always felt that she had to prove herself. Or that she was in constant competition. Sometimes she wondered that the only reason they had lasted long enough was because of their children, not really her. And to a certain extent, it didn't surprise her. This was just another cycle in her love life. But she tried, she really did. The only person she felt comfortable around was her sister. Mostly because they were family and they knew each other. But she was no longer alive. And that would forever leave a scar on Helga's heart. Her last words to her were deeply regretted, and she would do anything to just... talk to her one more time. Lilith was the only person who truly tolerated her, or so she believed. She was there to aid her when she was heartbroken and sick. She aided her with her pointless drama. And as Helga thought about it, she never did anything in return. Maybe people were right... all she did was complain... She wasn't strong...

The witch breathed softly as she glanced at her children who stared at her with mild confusion. She cleared her throat and began to distract herself by preparing something to eat.
Bonnus stared at Helga, her ears perking some as she had spoke. It appeared to her that she had made a pitiful attempt at attacking her while her back was turned, which couldn't be the case. Of course it couldn't be, there was to much that was going on as it is for it to be something that simple. Not only that, but betrayal wasn't something that would be in the best of interests either. Or at least, to her, anyways. She didn't reply when she had asked about the others, but instead, listened to her words carefully while keeping her observant stare active. As the witch took her first few steps back,
She finally noticed that the grip on the hilt of her blade was tight. The first thought of reasoning behind why Helga had seemingly attacked her had only made her more aware, that, and the response she had just given her seconds ago. She didn't sense that Emma was in the vicinity, so that put her mind at ease enough for her to sheathe her blade, connecting the handle of the umbrella back to its other half smoothly. She took one careful look around, ensuring that the area was still safe before closing her umbrella back. However, she felt as if they were being watched, though it wasn't something that was sure. Maybe the feeling had come from the edge of sudden action that had just occurred, a thought that had allowed her to brush it off with ease. Though, the oni now remained on her feet, no longer finding it comfortable to stay seated.
Helga felt Bonnus's stare at her, and she felt even more awkward than she already was. Her shoulders leaned in, but she didn't turn back to look at her. She was slicing apples with her nails, and as she did so, her attention went up to one of the trees. And there she saw the creepy woman again, seated abnormally on her feet on a branch, staring down at the small family; her long hair hanging down her unknown face.

The witch gulped as she looked away quickly, closing her eyes. She's not real... She's not real... She's not real... Not real.. Not real... Helga looked back up, and the creature was gone. She sighed in relief, lowering her head back to her children only to find the creepy woman seated right behind them. Helga gasped and summoned a forcefield around her kids, tugging them closer in the ball of magic. The mother seemed to muster up the courage to release a low, warning growl at the creature to keep its distance. She received an uneasy, menacing chuckle from the unknown woman. Helga gulped, clearing her throat. She decided to ignore the creature, turning her back at her as she continued to slice apples for her children. She felt the eerie soul looming over her shoulder, but the witch didn't move. Sweat trickled down her neck as she felt soft breathing against her neck. Her eyes narrowed, the pace of her slicing slowing down. But nonetheless, she served each of her children a nice full leaf of a variety of fruits. But it didn't stop the creepy being from remaining besides her.
Enricho: (Doesn't respond back, and just continues to follow Macross and Sonni as they continue walking)
Elijah giggled as his mother scratched his tummy while serving their healthy meal in leaves. Surely they were disappointed that they weren't going to be able to eat one of their father's delicious meals, but they weren't going to complain. Helga was tense as the creature loomed over her, but she didn't dare turn back. Instead, she began to serve Rosemary's meal in a bigger leaf and hand it to her.
Rosemary: (Takes the food and looks down at it, not doing much else with it but staring at it)
Helga organized a few more things, being caution with the creature that just towered over her but did nothing. The mother's attention went to Rosemary, and she frowned, her ears lowering.

Helga: ...R-Rose, what's wrong? If you don't eat you'll have a tummy ache.
Rosemary: I'm just not hungry, Helga
Helga: But... you gotta be hungry... You already burned all the calories you ate this morning. *sighs* ...I'm sorry I can't do much.... But I don't want you to be... depressed... None of this is your fault, you know that, right? It's all mine. Everything. *places a kiss on her forehead*
Rosemary: (Looks up at her) You can't keep blaming yourself for everything, Helga.
last edited Больше года
Helga: Oh, but I must my Rose. Or else who will? Then there will be even more feuds and fights... And besides... It is truly my fault... What I did when I was green in unacceptable, and no apologize can make it better... Mommy has done terrible things to people... Things she regrets deeply...
Rosemary: (Looks back down at the ground, unable to respond to such a statement)
Helga: *forces a smile at her as she lifts her chin up, placing a kiss on her nose* But you shouldn't concern your little head about such things. Do you wanna know a secret?
Rosemary: (Now a little curious) ... Alright
Helga: The thing that has kept me going for so long is you, my little one. *pokes her nose* Your love for me, along with the love of your siblings has kept me strong with hope.
Rosemary: (Hearing this, she can't help but give a faint smile) Really?
Helga: Why of course... *expands her smile* You'll always be my anchor. You'll always be your father's anchor as well, even if Wiezen isn't always present. And I want you to promise me something. I want you to promise that no matter what happens, you never give up. You always fight back for what you believe in. For the best of your family. For your friends.... I should be sending you to school.... But with all that has happened.... Forgive me...
Rosemary: It's fine, Helga. I understand. And I do promise, Helga. I do
Helga: ...lovely....

Her forced smile became a genuine one. She extended her arms and embraced Rosemary in a tight hug. Her hands wandered down to her stomach where she suddenly began to tickle her in her weak spots.

Helga: Now, are you going to eat? Or else I'm going to tickle you until you do!
Rosemary: Alright, alright (Still finding it a little hard to eat, she manages to get some of it into her mouth)
Helga released a small giggle and patted Rosemary's head. When she turned around, she found that the creepy woman was no longer there. The witch exhaled as her eyes searched the perimeter, but her attention returned to her children. She sat on her knees and helped her triplets eat while holding Jacob to the side.
Rosemary: (Starts to eat more, not because she's hungry, but because she knows how it means to Helga)
Wiezen Jr. had accidentally dropped the orange he was so hungrily munching on, his expression changing rapidly from happy to sad as he lowered his ears. Helga turned to him with a smile, then elevated the dirtied orange and took off the crumbs of mud with magic, ridding any other bacteria as she returned the fruit to her son. Jr. giggled as a way of appreciation as she leaned down to kiss his head. Helga returned her attention to cradling Jacob closely, humming lowly to get him to sleep. Her eyes went to Rosemary, feeling relief knowing that she was eating at least something She tried engaging in a conversation with her.

Helga: So, my Rose, may I ask what you would like to be when you grow up?