Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5751-5800 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: (KEeps staring at the ring, mesmerized by it)
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Yeah, uh, and you're insulting my girlfriend so watch it, because the next time you fall asleep I might as well just pour some fire potion on you. Courtesy of Miss Franziska. And that's not culture. That's a rag you bought in the flea market for the lowest deal. What, did you trade pebbles for it?
Helga: Flynn, that's enough.
Flynn: No, be quiet Helga. Everyone says you tell me what to do, so you know what? Nah ah, not this time.
Больше года AquaMarine6663 said…
Deryc: *sighs and closes his book loudly* Can you please not stare at me like that.
(I gotta go to bed so no responses from me for a while)
last edited Больше года
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Bonnus's face had heated up at Sonni's words before they had left ahead of everyone, her cheeks flushed with embarrassment. "N-now now, don't be so hasty to get to such a conclusion!"

Sonni had only laughed more. "And why not? It's not like it's anything new to either of us! That's our mojo and I'm the best at what I do." She said proudly before smirking. "And it seems like think so too." She nudged her lightly with her elbow. "Which reminds me, it's been stretch since the last time we've gotten together under the sheets. And I'm pretty sure that being royalty and all is...eh, stressful, in more ways than one." She wriggled her eyebrows.

Bonnus looked over at her and reached her hand out, covering her mouth. "S-silence!" She said with a small laugh, only to shutter when Sonni took one of her fingers into her mouth for a brief second or so. "Correct, it has i-indeed been some time since we've spent time with one another." She mumbled.

"Adorable." Sonni grinned. "Just wait until we're done with all of this crap. We're gonna go live. Come to think of it...I wonder what our room's gonna look like. But I do know that our plans are gonna be epic, I promise! We'll be able to mix stuff from our cultures and all, it'll be fantastic! Hehe, I guess I better start planning ahead of time for now then."
(le buenas noches)

Helga rolled her eyes and sighed softly, her ears drooping. Flynn huffed and crossed his arms, looking the opposite direction as he continued his walk, but this time, he remained in between Deryc and Franziska in case he tried anything. Meanwhile, Helga was slightly crouched as she held her children's tiny hands. But she turned around when she realized Enricho wasn't following them.

Helga: Enricho, come on.
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Though Bonnus's cheeks were now stinging with a bright red blush, she smiled warmly at the enthusiasm that Sonni had on the subject of them being together. And for a moment...she thought to herself. Why would I ever require anyone else when I have thee. She nodded, her grasp tightening around the hand that held hers in a small squeeze. "Yes...I suppose so."

Sonni became quiet for the next few steps they took, taking a little time to think things over. And then something popped into her mind as if she had had an epiphany. She then spoke, looking over to her lover. "I got an idea."
Enricho: (Unable to stand around any longer, he stood up) I'm going to be by myself for a while. Don't anyone follow, alright? (Without another word or glance at anyone else, he made his way through the forest in total silence)
Helga: *sighs* Fine then. But I'll keep an eye on you. Don't wander off too far though, alright? Meet you soon!

She then continued her walk with the others and adjusted Wiezen Jr. on her head since he was already tired of walking for a few minutes. Nonetheless Wiezen Jr. Crawled downward and squished himself between her breasts again, releasing a squeaky sigh of comfort in his favorite place to be.
Enricho: (Wondered off to be left alone from the group)
(As Franziska looked around the trees, she noticed a strange figure looking above from the trees)
Helga sniffed some all of a sudden, furrowing her eyebrows as she looked around.

Helga: Something isn't right...
(The group looked up to see at least three Lich's looking down at them, their eyes glowing a menacing yellow as their mouths were gapped open, staring down at them from above)
Helga recoiled slightly when she spotted them, and her children all gasped in fear as they hid within their mother's thick curly hair. Nonetheless Helga's grip on her sword tightened, and the blade sharpened itself immediately. She crouched down into a fighting position as she raised her sword skillfully.

Helga: I've got this.
(Before the Lich's could attack, they looked over at Crazard, sensing his magical aura about him. Without a second thought, they looked over the group and crawled back up the trees and into the darkness)
Helga knitted her eyebrows in confusion up at the Lich's, then returned to her original standing position.

Helga: ....what the...???
Franziska: Do you think it's because of the new members?
Flynn: Why, because they're weird?
Helga: ..Flynn, I said enough.
Franziska: Maybe... They just have something special about them
Больше года The_Real_Dio said…
Crazard stares at the trees where the lichs were and whispers something to himself in a strange language
(Jesus Christ, a lot happened while I was gone. I'll probably just wait til I can reply again-)
(Actually, it wasn't a lot. Just a lot to describe nothing happening XD)
(Bby pls-)
Helga turned back to the others.

Helga: Are thou alright? What about you, Crazard?
Crazard continues to mumble to himself
Helga: Uhh... Crazaaaard? Earth to Crazard? Are you alright?
Crazard looks up at Helga and nods
Helga: Hmm.. Alright, well if you need something tell me, yes? *manages a small smile*
Crazad looks up at the tree one last time before nodding
The witch patted his back for comfort as her smile slowly faded and she returned to her walking. She placed her sword within the belt around her hips and focused on tickling the babies to amuse them some. Meanwhile, Flynn had remained dead silent before he sighed and looked to Franziska, whispering.

Flynn: Psst... do you really want to remain here and help them?
last edited Больше года
Franziska: (Looked over at Flynn, not sure what he means by that) What do you mean, Flynn?
Flynn: I'm asking if you're willing to risk your life for them. Again. And probably lose everything and witness things no one should witness and die.
Franziska: Well........ We've managed to survive this long, Flynn. I know it's hard, but we have to at least try
Flynn: Oh, I know that, love. I was just asking if you were alright with the consequences that might come.
Franziska: (Looks down at her feet, not very sure how she should respond to a question like that)
Flynn looked at her for a couple more seconds before he released a low sigh and didn't say another word, kicking a pebble off the road he walked besides her and shoving his hands into his pockets.

Meanwhile, Helga was ahead of the group, almost catching up with Bonnus and Sonni, but purposely slowing down to not disturb them. At this point, she felt as if she disturbed everyone by simply just... existing. The witch was severely depressed. And yes, she had been many times before, but this time... She felt empty. Broken. Fighting for something that no longer existed. All the hope she had was the imaginary love she received from Wiezen, and the love for her children. Well... Most of them. Even the triplets seemed to look sort of gloomy, their eyes not as bright nor their skin. Helga noticed even Rosemary sad. She saw everything. She knew her triplets were sad for not seeing their father, them constantly asking for papa.

The witch's dim and lonely eyes remained glued to the floor. After a few moments, she elevated her right, green hand to scratch an itch on her left wrist. When she did so, her eyebrows raised at the strange texture and she adjusted her eyes to her green, peeling wrist. Her emerald eyes widened and a somewhat smile came to her face. The green of her skin was peeling! She began to scratch more of it, peeling off large chunks until her face darkened in realization and she stopped. She just wasn't peeling... She was shedding. The term was void in her mind until her sister popped up in the back of her head where she tried burying her.

She had finally hit rock bottom in her life.

Which means at some point she was going to disappear from existence only to regenerate for a period of time. No.. No no no! She immediately stopped trying to scratch herself furthermore, and instead, tried patting the dead green skin back on her pale skinned wrist. She couldn't leave, not just yet! She had so many things to do. She had children to take care of and children to save and bad guys to fight and her life to put on the line! For him... She shook her head and puffed her chest out proudly. Not just yet. She wouldn't go down like this and miss out on things like she did last time. Which means she would have to hurry. The witch quickly increased her pace, not caring about disturbing anyone at this point. Wiezen Jr. twitched his ears and blinked several times in confusion from his nap as his body began to bounce up and down at Helga's jogging.
Franziska: (Placed her hands on her knees as she continued to look down, worried about looking up and what expression Flynn may have for not answering)

(I know this may be much, but I have a new RP up. You can't ask a writer to slow down on his ideas, so I just did it anyway XD)

www.fanpop.com/clubs/windwakerguy430/foru­m/p­ost­/22­566­4/t­itl­e/d­ead­-we­st-­rp
(I should really try to be more active in this RP. :T)
*And all this time, Deryc had accidentally wandered off from the group, too absorbed in his reading to notice the lack of others footsteps and chattering*
(As Deryc did so, a set of holisters containing a familiar set of pistols rested on the forest floor)
Deryc: *stumbles across it and stares at it, and almost shrugs it off until he realizes that he's lost again*
Flynn was walking with crossed arms until he noticed Deryc wander off. At first, he really, TRULY hoped he was devoured by any creatures lurking when he was lost. But then he rolled his eyes and was about to turn to Helga when he realized that she was jogging away. His eyebrow lifted and he groaned as he looked at the direction Deryc went, and with no other choice, he began to follow to help him.
Franziska: (Seeing as how Flynn was walking away, she got up and immediately followed after him)
Deryc: ...now, where am I...? *stands in place but moves around in a circle to try to get an idea of where he is, but is unfortunately utterly lost* Hmm... *scratches his head and pulls out his map to look at it (which is held sideways now instead of upside down)*
Flynn stormed into the scene and snatched the map out of Deryc's hands.

Flynn: Are you freaking serious? The oh so mighty wizard can't even read a map?! And hey, you just drifted off from the group. Smart call, may I lie.
Franziska: (As she follows behind Flynn, she notices the holster with guns on it) Uh... Flynn, do these look... familiar to you?
Flynn: -hm?

Flynn's eyes widened, but not because he recognized it, more of because he witnessed Franziska grabbing a dangerous weapon.

Flynn: Hey! Drop that! One bad move and you can shoot yourself by accident! What did I say about no touching unsanitary and dirty weapons?
Franziska: Flynn, now isn't the time for that. Look (She hands the holster to Flynn so he can get a better look at it)
He groaned and when Flynn got a better look of it, his eye slightly widens.

Flynn: Uh-Ohh... Not good... We need to find Enricho.
Franziska: Good idea (Climbs up the nearest tree in order to try and find him from atop there)
Flynn warned her to be careful before his attention returned to the holster, and he began to seek a tracking potion from his bag. Once so, he poured it over the gun and allowed it to guide them to the hunter. But then Flynn remembered that they were going to need backup.

Flynn: HELGAAAAAAAA!!!!

The witch, now that had passed Bonnus and Sonni suddenly stopped her running, panting heavily is confusion as she looked around.

Helga: F-Flynn?
FlynnWe need your help!
Helga: I'm busy trying to locate my son and Wiezen!
Flynn: But Enricho needs us!
last edited Больше года
Franziska: (Keeps looking around, a little worried, as she shouts down to Flynn) Flynn, I don't see him anywhere
Flynn: Aw crap, this is -- ahhh!!!!

An aura of magic glowed besides Flynn, only to reveal herself to be Helga and her children.

Helga: What is it? I do not have much time! *looks down at her shedding body*
Flynn: Enricho's missing!!!
Helga: W-What?
Flynn: Look! *holds up the holsters with guns*
Helga: Do not fear, I shall track the hunter down. I know his scent.

The witch inhaled deeply, her eyes turning into slits for a mere moment before she growled lightly and unexpectedly, then began to run a certain direction, all while carrying her children.