Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 5851-5900 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: I guess your right. I just hope that they can at least catch us this once
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Flynn: Alright, so what's the plan? You're more experienced than I am.
Franziska: Steal anything and hope we get caught. Most likely try to
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
Alright, you can do this, just one foot after the other, and one step at a time. She told herself as she began to walk step up the stairs. It was definitely noticeable that there were changes that occurred since she was a lot more human-ish than she had been prior to dying. And this brought back her fear of heights. The feeling of knowing that she was going to go up somewhere high wrecked her nerves a little. Right foot, left foot, right foot, left foot. Sonni took in a deep breath as she stepped up each step after Helga.. "This just aint my day, fucking heights..." She muttered to herself. Just don't look down, and you'll be a-okay. Don't look down.

Bonnus chuckled to herself a bit. "If you were to fall...then call my name and I shall be there to catch you no matter what..." She said quietly as she watched Sonni make her way up the steps. She turned back towards the town and began to make her way through.
Helga: Correction, Sonni Shire. I wouldn't let you fall. Not on my watch.

The witch continued her way up the invisible staircase into the sky as her children stared in awe at the view. At the final step, Helga looked back at Sonni for a moment to make sure she was close by. With magic, Helga joined and formed smaller clouds into a bigger and denser one. She suddenly took a big step off the stairs and onto the cloud with ease, settling herself on the bouncy and soft surface. That was when she allowed her children to wander close to her as they looked around at the beautiful sky. Helga sat indian style and patted the spot next to her for Sonni to join her.

Flynn: We need to steal something where they wouldn't kill us on the spot, rather take us to prison first...
Franziska: (Nods) Agreed. But what should we steal in order to do that. Stealing something like food wouldn't get us put in there. It has to be something bigger
"Yeah, you say that but these stairs are telling me otherwise." Sonni had mumbled, her mind keeping pace with each step that she took in order to keep herself distracted from what was below her. She kept telling herself that she was almost there, tricking herself into thinking that there was only a little ways to go..to get to a cloud. When Helga had taken the large step off the stairs, that became her stopping point. Her eyes accidentally wondered down, and everything below her seemed to stretch, making it seem as if she were even further than the air than she actually was. "Shit..." She wheezed out to herself silently, a dizziness coming over her. Okay, you can do this. Just think to how it was before, and just...go. She tried to encourage herself, but her feet hesitated to move. "Give me a second--" She lifted one of her foot up a little and shook some of the numbness out of it before doing the same to the other one. Okay...lets do this... She hopped off the step that she was on, instantly regretting it until she landed on the cloud. "Never....again." She said, refusing to look anywhere around her. I'm gonna freakin' fall... She groaned to herself in thought.
Flynn: I got it. Jewelry!

Helga smiled softly to her.

Helga: I thought I told you I wouldn't let you fall. You did great! Now if you don't mind the cloud will start moving but we will be okay. I promise.

With a snap, the cloud obeyed her and took off into the distance, and she grabbed Sonni by her arm for a moment for resistance until the cloud was able to stabilize in the air. She decided to entertain her children by forming shapes of animals from the surrounding clouds as they soared in the air.
Franziska: I think that may just work, Flynn. Good idea
"Yeah yeah yeah, and if you're reading my mind then cut it out. That's my stuff up there." Sonni kept her eyes closed as the cloud moved had started to move. Just pretend you're on the ground...pretend you're on the ground... She pictured the ground beneath her instead of the ground, and tried making her mind believe that she was just sitting on a pillow or something. But then her eyes snapped open when something came to mind. I wonder if Drenchel is still around anywhere...maybe he could help us out, She thought to herself and furrowed her brows, trying to remember how they had summoned him before. For a few seconds, she forgot that they were on a cloud up in the sky, occupied with her own thoughts of ways they could get some sort of edge over Emma and finding Macross.
Helga: I didn't need to read your mind to know so. Here, let me help.

With another snap she made the surroundings appear different. In Sonni's eyes, there were no more skies or clouds or heights. Instead she was rather sitting on the ground on a field as an illusion.

Flynn: Will you do the honors to steal or will I? We both have to do something to get in jail.
Franziska: Perhaps it would be best if we both stole something from different sides of the Capital, in order to keep the guards on those sides on the attention of us without them getting distracted
"Ngh...no, I don't need it. This is just a stupid depiction that's not gonna get me anywhere." Sonni said. As comforting as it was, there would be no illusion if she had to be in another situation like this. "Besides...I can still feel the air up here and it feels nothing like how it does when my feet's on the ground." And the fact that she knew where she was already didn't help either. "Thanks for tryin' though." She crossed her arms. "I had no problem with bein' up high before...so I just need to find away to get over it some how is all. Hiding behind some fantasy illusion won't help me do that." But that didn't mean that she would be looking anywhere else either, not would it change how she felt now at the moment. But to her, dealing with it for what it was was the best way to handle it.
Helga: I see... My apologies... *she closes her eyes for a moment and exhales* Ahhhh... Think about your anchor then. It always helps.

She undoes her illusion, but she keeps forming animal shaped clouds, specially dolphins to entertain her children as if they were on a ship.

Flynn: Which means that we have to split from here then..
Franziska: (Sighs) Yeah, I guess we do. Let's just hope that we can find him soon then
"I don't really have an anchor. The only things I have are my lover, and the sister whom I need to find. Heh, I bet if Flynn were here he'd try to go off and tell me that I'm too late again, the bastard." She scratched the back of her head. "Anyways, I don't see either one of them as anchors. It's sorta funny if you think about it from my perspective. You call it an anchor, somethin' that weighs you down. I call them wings...because right now they're all that's keepin' me flyin." She stood up on the cloud, keeping her eyes closed. "All I know is, if I don't do what I have to do then there's not much point in livin. And you know what...I sorta get it now." She released a sigh. "We're alive right now...and we all could make the choice to just let things go...and live. But that's much harder to do when you've done things that not even you could forgive yourself for...and you think to yourself...why should they forgive me? If it were the other way around, would you forgive them?" She paused for a long moment. "In my case...I've realized that unlike other people, we get to come back..." Her fingers curled and her hands became fists. "That we're never too far gone. And if we just choose to do it right with time...we all..can change." She took in a deep breath and her eyes opened slowly, her eyes looking over the scenery from up above. And though it still scared her shitless, she didn't close them back. Instead, she looked down at the devastated landscape beneath them. Sure, she felt sick to her stomach, but she would get over it eventually. But for now, this was what she would be able to see while being alive.
Helga exhaled once more, taking soft breaths as she closed her eyes and positioned herself where she seemed to be meditating, but in a different form. She didn't need silence. Talking was her way of meditation. Her green skin began to peel some more, withering away into thin air as more of her normal skin was exposed.

Helga: Flynn is most sheepish yet sweet gentleman I've come to meet... He hasn't experienced much in life, he is only 19 years old. He's an only child. His parents were overprotective and was an introvert as a kid... I know you may not want to hear these words, especially from me... But...I know he regrets what he said... But he fears you. He fears... Many things... Many.... things... ahhh... ...Anchors don't pull you down.... They keep you stable... But if you wish to call them wings, then so be it. It's all about... Perspective... When your at the state of complete destruction and loneliness, think about your ancho- ....wings.... Just think about the life you'll have after the chaos. With Bonnus. With Macross. With children. *inhales again, then exhales* Answering thy question, I would forgive. I've learned that forgiveness is the key to freedom... And although my words don't match my actions, my beliefs stay strong... I forgive Alzul, which is why I wanted to talk to him... I thought perhaps I could bring some sense into him. I've seen his soft side when it came to someone he loved... And if I can make him feel that love once more... Perhaps things wouldn't be as difficult as it is now... I forgive my parents. I forgive... Many people. Which I guess you can say I'm stubborn. Stubborn. And I come back... Again and again... No matter what I say... I return. I forgive Emma. I forgive... Everyone. I wish perhaps when we part ways our goodbyes aren't cold. I don't want my children to not have a godmother... Or a father... Or a mother.... It all leads back to... anchors....

Flynn: Very well... Talk to me through telepathy if anything happens, and don't do anything TOO stupid or out of mind where they will kill you on the spot.
Sonni shook her head. "Anything that you think you've ever seen from Alzul is a lie, and nothing you say to him will convince him to. Especially words from one of the people responsible for killing him to began with. And the fact that he's on Emma's side alone should've been enough to tell you that that wasn't going to happen. If anything, you would've just gone off and thrown out another mess to clean up. There is no soft side to what he is." She said dully. "The thing is, thinking only of what you'll have after this blows over is so one sided and naive. Because there's backlash to everything. I know that I could perhaps loose them both before this is even over. But I guess you're right. It depends on perspective. Because to me, if your words can't match your actions then they are empty and worthless no matter how strong your belief in them are. Which is why I'm going to change for the better good, not just say I will. If I want to keep what I have then I have to by taking action, and there's no other way to do that. Seeing who Bonnus is now has been enough to show me that."
last edited Больше года
Empty and worthless...

Helga's ears twitched before they lowered as she released a soft sigh, not answering back. For the rest of the short ride she remained like that. Quiet. Still. Depressed. But still with nice posture as her children squirmed every now and then to experience the views from all sides. After five minutes or so, the cloud came to an abrupt stop when Helga commanded it. She inhaled deeply before finally standing up, gathering all five of her children in her arms somehow. At this point she was used to it. Used to not having support. Used to being the one feeding and changing them. All on her own. But she didn't mind at all. The witch swung her left foot in midair, it adjusting to another set of invisible steps. She began to walk down the stairs in midair, but she stopped to turn around and look at Sonni, then offered her a hand to take the first step down, then the next, until she was used to it.

(man everyone hates smol helga xD)
last edited Больше года
(Not everyone xD)

Sonni had been staring off at the other clouds for a moment before, only stumbling a little and catching herself when the cloud had come to an abrupt stop and she muttered something to herself. As she began to take steps down the invisible stairs, the first thing she did was look around for Bonnus when they reached the ground. She removed her hand from Helga's and paused for a moment, listening. She released a sigh of relief as she heard Bonnus's voice.

"I am here." Bonnus said as she made her way up the path. "I was not able to find Macross among the ruins, just as we both expected. The trace of her scent disappeared there within the town. Whatever had caused the destruction there has wiped all traces from the surface of that area." At the sight of Sonni's expression dropping, she added on to her words. "However, I have reason to believe that she was not there when it occurred."

"Well what's the reasoning?" Sonni asked, her mouth dry.

"Because I've come to realize my recognition of the energy that is drifting around there, and the divinity of the pressure that was there." Bonnus answered as she walked passed them. "That was the aftermath of a smiting and there is only one being at the moment capable of doing such. But what was released there was far more than just that."
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
mmmhmmm Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
What? Should I get to the listing then? XP Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
ist-ist-istahpppppp Больше года
Once down, Zealia had crawled back to the top of her mother's head and made herself comfortable by scratching and nuzzling herself within there. Helga awkwardly stood there before she perked her ears at Bonnus's last words.

Helga: May I guess? Oh, it can be anyone really. Is it my daughter? Or perhaps Wiezen? Or hehe, Alzul? The First Beast? Has my son already been sacrificed?
"Silence yourself. This is no "hehe" jesting matter." Bonnus said sharply. "Your daughter nor Alzul is capable of smiting, neither is of that class of divinity nor are they divine in the least. And I am more than sure that that was not the effect of something as low as a sacrificial method." She said. "Wiezen, however, was involved. If thou would have asked of it, or listened to him when the opportunity was presented on the subject then thee would know what that came from. As I stated a time before, Buroa witnessed something that she was not able to comprehend." She says.

Sonni followed behind her quickly. "Fill me in, what do you mean by that?"

"Remember when you stated what you felt from being within the vicinity of that area? And as I stated before, a powerful being was implementing something upon that area. Though that was far from the full effect of it. If I am correct then this could mean that Weiss may potentially be in more danger than he is now." Bonnus answered. "Macross's presence disappeared within that radius as well, therefore if there is anyone who would know where she may be then it would perhaps be Wiezen."
last edited Больше года
Helga's ears lowered a bit and she stopped her talking. Right. How could I forget? No speaking, you numbskull. She took in a deep breath and fixed her posture. Meanwhile, at the name Wiezen, all the triplets perked their ears in immediate interest.

Elijah: Papa!!!

They began to realize how long had it been since the last time they had received a meal from their father, let alone a kiss or hug. And at some point they all began to tear up, and Helga stepped away from the group for a moment to soothe them.
Sonni fell silent as well, but because of a different reason. Wiezen couldn't have...no...he wouldn't do that would he? She shook the thought from her head and took in a deep breath, releasing it all in one huff. "So any ideas on how we can find them?"

"He--they, cannot be too far ahead hopefully. From what I've been able to find out so far, Wiezen has been avoiding using large portions of energy at a time. Which means that he has been traveling in similar fashion as ourselves. On foot." Bonnus answered. "The last I spoke with him, he kept details extremely vague. We'll search in the next town ahead and I'll see if I'm able to pick up any trace of him or Macross."
Franziska: Of course Flynn. I'm not an idiot, as I appear. I know what to do. You just worry about yourself, alright?
He has communicated with her.... That's... A good sign, right? Or is it not? Don't say anything you'll just ruin the moment. Helga blinked out of her thoughts and returned to the group once she had calmed her children. Once she heard the instructions, she gave a nod to her of understanding, but gave no other emotion besides worry. She was obviously the most worried out of everyone at this point. Worried for Wiezen. Worried for Weiss. Worried for Emma. Worried for Enricho. Even worried for Alzul, despite what Sonni said. She still believed that deep down there was something valuable in him. He didn't spare her life for nothing. She was worried for so many people and having to take care of now five sad babies wasn't helping. But when Bonnus said there was still hope for the next town, her eyes glimmered slightly and she prepared herself for another walk.

Flynn released a low sigh and nodded at her, then placed a kiss on her lips. But this kiss was different. It was a longer one that held more passion, one that he placed in case they were never to see each other again. He smiled at her.

Flynn: Very well. You know what to do, and if anyone tries anything on you, you burn them with your fire potions and throw them pebbles, alright?
Franziska: Of course Flynn. And if anyone tries anything on you, just throw any kind of potion at them or just hit them with a stick or something (Gives him a soft smile)
Sonni only nodded in attempt to give herself a glint of hope that Macross was with Wiezen some way somehow and not obliterated into oblivion with the rest of the everything else that they were now leaving behind on their trail. Once she thought about it, she hadn't seen Wiezen since she'd been back. And from what she had been noticing as far as now, he had no interest in speaking to any of them. She looked over to Bonnus for a moment, wanting to ask a question but deciding not to.

Bonnus gave a glance in Sonni's direction. "Do you wish to ask something?" She could see it in her expression, both the worry urge to do so. "Ask, and I shall always answer truthfully."

"It's nothin...just kinda anxious." Sonni answered, scratching her arm.

"Worry not, our destination is not that far ahead." Bonnus assured her. "I've been through these lands some time ago before after I....put you to rest." She said the last part with a sense of resentment that was covered by her overall focus.
Flynn: Will do. Take care of yourself, alright? Heh... See you in jail then? You'll probably be arriving earlier than me, but I promise I'll be there. Look for Enricho if you arrive first!

He smiled at her and gave her one final hug before he released her, then went on his way.

Helga awkwardly stood there, observing the two lovers in very slight envy. But she said nothing. She didn't waste anytime before she gathered her things and began to walk again, the opposite direction to head to the next town.
Franziska: Of course. Good luck, Flynn (Turned in the opposite direction and made her way to the location)
Bonnus continued ahead, her eyes straying from the path every now and then to make sure that Sonni was alright. She was well enough prepared to get things over with so that she could take her away and show her her homelands. To see her happy and without worry. And in order to do that, she needed to find Macross. Another task added on to the list that was already becoming frustrating to her little by little now.

Sonni gave another nod at Bonnus's words, reaching out to take her Bonnus's hand for comfort. "Promise me...after we're done with all of this...let me just...find a beach or something for us to walk along and see the sunset." She said quietly.

Bonnus smiled. "Yes...I give you my most humbly honest word. And we'll stay as long as you'd like..." She felt Sonni's hand squeeze hers gently, and her ears twitched some. She knew that no more needed to be said. That the simplest sentence could hold a hundred meanings. And she felt that she knew them all.
Flynn didn't look back, rather he just continued his walk to the nearest city and planned on what "crime" to commit in order to find Enricho.

Helga just kept quiet, her head low as she was ahead of the two lovers. She didn't want to hear any love promises at this point. She envied them. She envied Flynn and Franziska. She envied any relationship even if she didn't realize it. Even if she didn't mean to. She held her teary-eyed children closely as she dragged her tired feet across the ground. Left. Right. Left. Right. Left. Right. But she realized the quicker she went, the more likely she'll find Wiezen. She tried picking up her pace but failed to do so when her feet refused to go any faster than what they had done earlier. She was just so tired... Tired of chasing something that was probably long gone. But as always, he thought to herself. Do it for him... Do it for them...
last edited Больше года
Franziska: (Walked in the opposite direction, thinking about what she would steal to get caught)
Minutes ticked by slowly, and it felt as if it were an eternity before two hours passed them by. Sonni began to become tired. She hadn't gotten an inch of sleep since she had come back, and oddly enough she didn't feel like she needed much of it before. But now the situation they were in began to weigh on her and she let out a silent sigh, but kept on forward. That is, until she was startled by the sudden sound of Bonnus's voice.

"There!" Bonnus had said, her ears perking up. "I've caught onto a presence, surpressed but there nonetheless." She furrowed her eyebrows. "Two..." She looked over to Sonni for a moment before looking sniffing slightly. "There's no scent in the air...come, we must hurry." She said as she began to pull Sonni along with her. She saw the town in the distance not long afterwards.
Helga's ears rose in alert at the sound of Bonnus and her words, and this time she didn't hesitate. She just ran straight into the town as her children bounced with her in complete confusion, but Zealia clutched onto her hair tighter.

Flynn silently walked out of the current town and made his way to the next one.
Franziska: (Quietly made her way to the town, not doing much to rest, only wanting to reach her destination as soon as possible)
Upon entering the town, Bonnus came to a stop, her ears catching the sound of Sonni's light panting behind them as they looked around. However...there was still no scent...and she could no longer feel the two presence that she had felt before, just moments ago. "Impossible." She murmured to herself, her gaze shifting quickly as she turned her head.

"What?" Sonni said, following her gaze with her own. "Are they not here? You said that you sensed something righ---aah!" She gave a small yelp as she was pulled along once more.

Bonnus's eyes searched through the people around the town, her horns already hid from sight the moment she entered the civilization. She picked up a faint scent and went to the town's inn, walking through the doors and scanning over the inside before going to the counter to speak to the innkeeper. Only when she went to the man, she saw that he seemed to just be staring into space.

"H-hey, have you....seen...a...phew--" She leaned against the counter for a moment. "Alright, have you seen a--what the-" She paused for a moment, seeing that the man didn't seem to be paying any attention to them at all. "Hey...HEY!" She snapped her fingers in front of his face.

"His memory has been tampered with." Bonnus said, already heading towards the stairs, following the fading scent.
Helga was quick to follow the two, and when she heard about the man's memory being tampered with, her mind quickly shifted to Wiezen. He was here after all. Her children as well began to sniff around for any clues, and they didn't hesitate to scream out for their father.

Zealia: Papaaa!!!
Jr.: Papa!!!
Elijah: PAPAAAA!!!!

The witch at first was going to silence them, but she thought it was best if she didn't. Perhaps they could get in touch with them rather herself. She wanted to call out for her lover herself, but she feared that her voice would only shoo Wiezen away as it had done before.
Bonnus came to a stop at a door at the end of the hall, finding that the scent ended there. Her ears perked to listen in closely, waiting for a while but heard nothing. Silence was at the other side of the door. He wasn't there. She shoved her hand into the door and it flew off of its hinges and into the wall on the opposite side of the room.

"Oh my hell! Come on, you can't just go around breaking stuff like that!" Sonni exclaimed. "At least warn someone before you do something like that!"

"My apologies. But I felt that the our motives are dire enough to excuse this small intrusion. No one is here." Bonnus walked into the room, channeling her focus to the air there and making her way over to the window. The scent was amplified just slightly. Enough for her to smell it, though it was slathered with the smell of alcohol as well. The thought of were she would search next came to mind instantly. She made her way back down the stairs, Sonni on her heels as she left and went back down stairs.

"Sooo...right, he's not there. Where are we heading now?" Sonni asked, catching up to match her pace.

"A location where humans distribute alcohol products for other humans to buy." Bonnus sadi while exiting the inn.
Elijah began to sniffle and tear up again when they got no response. So did his siblings. Helga released a sigh, then gave a motherly smile down to them.

Helga: Don't cry, my children. Mama's here, and Papa will come around soon. He'll only do so if you stop crying though, alright? Now wipe those tears away from thy beautiful eyes. We will find him, I promise. I'm sorry I've dragged you across everywhere... You all must be very tired... and hungry... and lonely... Forgive your mother. And your father. It is our fault. Mine to be precise, but I'll fix it, I will.

Helga waited outside the inn because she knew he wasn't going to be in there. The last place he'd be was in an inn. When she saw Bonnus and Sonni come down the stairs, she quickly read their minds. A bar... She lowered her ears onto her children. We can't go in there... The witch sighed and shook her head as she made her way to the nearest tavern.
Bonnus and Sonni both made there way towards the tavern, only to see a grizzly looking man exit it and put a Hiring sign on the outside of it while mumbling harshly under his breath. Sonni looked over to Bonnus. "Uuuh...I got this one. I don't think you speak bar language."

Bonnus blinked at her words with a straight face. And then her eyebrows crinkled together as her expression became one of what seemed to be both puzzlement and humor. "Have you forgotten that your lover is an Oni? Human alcoholic beverages are nothing compared to what we consume daily."

"But you're not drunk right now and you don't have anything to drink. So bleh. Besides, I need a quick drink myself so this won't take long." Sonni said as she approached the man, following him inside as they began to talk.

Bonnus followed in behind still, just in case something were to occur and she had to step in, though she fully believed that Sonni could handle herself. When they came back out a few minutes later, she wore a confused expression.

Sonni was a few feet behind her apologizing as she walked out. "I'm so sorry, we're leaving--" The sound of shattering glass came from inside of the bar. "I SAID WE'RE LEAVING!!" She looked over at Bonnus. "What the heck was that?!"

"I apologize, I wasn't aware that of something of that sort was allowed here. Human civilizations are...odd." Bonnus said as if nothing had happened at all.
last edited Больше года
Helga slowed down once the view of the tavern came to her sight. But she didn't take another step forward. She frowned as her ears lowered. She couldn't go in there. Not with children. Not at her state. She awkwardly stood there before she took a step back, crashing into someone while doing so. She apologized immediately at the men who stared at her in awe as she held so many children. Helga curled a lock of her hair and scooted backwards, but her triplets wanted to find Wiezen through the doors. But she couldn't. She wouldn't let them. Instead, the witch hung her head and turned the opposite way, sitting on a nearby bench with her children as she stared at her lap patiently, but her face just revealed how worried she was when she began to count her fingers over and over again. Here she was again. Being useless. Being the sidekick, the left behind from the group. The drag-along. The "they do everything and she has no other choice but to just... exist." She heard the sound of shattering glass, and she crooked to face the bar as her eyes widened in confusion.
last edited Больше года
Sonni facepalmed. "It was a figure of speech, it wasn't meant to be taken literally!" She exclaimed before letting out a groan. "It was a joke...."

"I see..." Bonnus turned back and looked towards the tavern for a moment, her eyebrows knitted and her expression still lingering with confusion. "Though I do not understand that so called joke, I shall go apologize to the man for my misunderstanding."

"NO!" Sonni said quickly, grabbing her by the hand and pulling her away as she started walking. "He'l think we're trying to kill him or something and we don't need anymore "misunderstandings" right now. Let's just go with what we got and go before we have another problem to deal with."

"I suppose you're correct..." Bonnus agreed, her umbrella held loosely in her other hand while she followed along at Sonni's pace.
Helga sat in the corner of the bench awkwardly, observing the two lovers discussing from a distance. From what she saw, there was no Wiezen or Macross. Her ears lowered and she exhaled with her children for they also realized he wasn't coming anytime soon. Helga's head hung low, but she got up. Her back was hurting, which was weird for a witch. Too much carriage. She scratched the back of her neck and gathered her children, ignoring the slight pain that came from her back; oh how she wished to get a professional massage and perhaps a mud bath. She gathered her things before she began to walk towards them, her expression with concern as she just stared at the ground; it was like she was walking to her parents from her first day at school.
"Can you sense anything else, maybe smell anything at all? Fell anything?" Sonni asked as they headed into the middle of town. "Come on...you gotta help me sketch things out here because I'm just a human, all my senses are limited." She said out of anxiousness, looking around and trying to search through the people to the best of her ability.

Bonnus blinked in silence, and then spoke. "No...I don't suppose I'd have to." She said in a rather matter-of-fact sort of tone, her eyes staring further ahead at two figures who seemed to be heading out of town.

Sonni squinted in the direction that Bonnus had turned her in quickly, searching through the townsfolk quickly.One of them was a woman with dark brown long hair that bad been tied into a french braid, strands of defiant hair sticking up in a few places. She was around her height, maybe a slight bit taller, and holding what appeared to be a book in which she was scribbling things down in. She could see that this female person also had an extremely large backpack as well. On the other hand, the second figure was a male who seemed to be agitated. She could tell just by the way he walked while the woman kept circling around him. And it didn't take her long to realize that it was Wiezen. He was carrying a few things with him, and from where she was she couldn't see much else. "Holy shit I think we found them..." But then it clicked in her mind that she didn't see Macross. She began to push through the people quickly, making her way towards him and the stranger.
last edited Больше года
Wonderful.... As the others dashed towards the figure, Helga took her time. She wasn't really up to running at this point, nor her children. They were still all sad about the events, and they didn't really know what was happening. Slowly and steadily Helga followed with drooped ears and soft pants.
last edited Больше года
"Hey! HEY!" Sonni called out to Wiezen, not caring who the other person was while making her way towards them. When Wiezen didn't turn around, she began to call out his name. "Hey Wiezen!"
-

"Where do you come from exactly?! What's your name?! Is there any way possible that I'd be able to become your apprentice?! Wait, stay still, I'm trying to get a good sketch of you! Hey! Remember, you owe me goddamn it, you got me fired from my job! AND I did you a favor with that potion. You promised so you owe me!" The woman reminded.

Wiezen heard his name being called, but kept telling himself to keep moving and ignore the voice. Dark rings were carved under his red and exhausted eyes, bags from nights of sleep that were lost in the back of his mind, though he no longer felt as tired as he looked. His steps were quick paced but sluggish, his feet dragging against the ground and the bags slung across his shoulders swaying back and forth as he was already forced to listen to the constant chattering of the woman that followed him, forced to put up with antics for the time being. "Will...you...shut...UP." He growled in a dry, plain tone, his eyes narrowing. "I don't need a reminder every ten seconds of the mistake that I made to bring you along and I swear I am beginning to reconsider allowing you to do so. It was YOU who decided to pester me, therefore it was your own fault that you are now unemployed. You've been asking the same damn questions for the past hour and I can assure you that I'm going to cram that book of yours down your throat to silence you. I've been telling you everything you need to know therefore my name is the least of your worries, and the only reason you've been given the privilege of my tolerance for this long is because of your skill." He stated bluntly.

The woman frown at his words. "Well that's rude..." She faked a sniffle. "I think I'm going to--"

"That won't work twice. Try it again and I'll tear your throat out." Wiezen snarled quietly. He heard his name being called again. His senses weren't as sharp in his suppressed form, and he had already made up his mind that he wouldn't use anymore of his energy. But he didn't need it to know that he was stuck between a rock and a hard place.

"Alright alright, sheesh!" The woman backed off a little, but kept circling him. "Is all of you kind this grumpy?"

"My "kind" is dead." Wiezen, irritated, answered, putting his hand to his head. "Does all of your kind produce this tier of annoyance?"
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
Flynn 2.0 Больше года
Helga's ears twitched at the argument from where she was, and she was quite behind but her senses were still awake. Her triplets recognized the voice and squirmed in happiness, but they hesitated at the thought of their father yelling. He never did that around them, was he a clone? It did not matter to them, they just wanted even more love. Helga looked down at them, then quickened her pace supernaturally, passing Sonni and Buroa and to now be only a few feet away from the two figures.

Zealia: Papa!!! O-Ove- Here! Here, Papa!!

Helga removed Zealia from her head, blood dripping from the corners of her scalp due to her daughter digging her nails deep when she was asleep.
last edited Больше года
The woman who followed alongside Wiezen glared at him a bit. "You know, it would help if you had a it more enthusiasm about things. I mean--"

"You mean what, exactly?" Wiezen interrupted. "I haven't tended to sleep in the last four days and you should mind yourself. I have a tendency of having a low tolerance and you're definitely treading on thin ice. More importantly, my priorities are far beyond that of your own."

The woman scoffed. "Oh really?" She was about to make a retort before asking why that was so, but her attention was taken by the people behind him. There was a woman, and children. She counted one...two...three...for...five. "Uhh..." They must've been looking for their father. She turned her back to Wiezen. "Crack a smile or something! Bare some fangs, do something!"

Wiezen heard the sound of Zealia calling out to him, but he wouldn't turn around. He kept walking as he spoke to the woman. "I don't "bare fangs" as you put it, and even if I did it wouldn't be for your amusement, rather the last thing you see. Furthermore, I don't remember giving you permission to put my image in that book either." He added, his eyes narrowing again. "You really love to test my patience don't you." But those words were directed to more than just her.

"Well, will testing your patience make you put on any other expression than that?" The woman asked. "Because if so then my answer just may surprise you. Because I don't want to have to try and do it while you're sleep because that's kind of creepy and--oooh....you don't seem to sleep...."
last edited Больше года
Helga blinked in complete disbelief at Wiezen's reaction at his own child calling for him. Zealia lowered her stubby arms and frowned, tearing up again until she began to cry. She started crying loudly, making the lights of the town they were leaving to flicker on and off. Helga hushed her by gently cradling her and stroking her hair. Zealia sniffed in confusion. She was so confused about so many things. Why was papa ignoring her? Why was Mama and Papa not hanging out? Why was Emma such a meanie? Where was Weiss?

Helga: Shhhh... It's alright, my loves... No need to cry. Wiezen and I are right here.

The witch suddenly lowered all her triplets to the ground for them to stand and stretch their legs a little bit since she had been carrying them the whole way. She remained carrying sleeping Jacob and kept her hand on Rosemary as she continued to walk behind the two figures. Helga patted Elijah's back for him to walk, and as soon as she did so, all three infants bolted forward with their supernatural speed to catch up with their father. They all called out his name, begging for attention while crying and tugging at his clothes. Helga sighed in disappointment and quickened her pace to catch up with the three to retrieve them.

(How can you ignore the cutest beans ;-;)
last edited Больше года