Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6101-6150 of 13264

Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga left to the kitchen and brought another bucket of water with a towel. She dampened the towel and began to clean Franziska's face softly while holding back her hair.

Helga: You're not going to tell me what happened?
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Franziska: .... I'd prefer not to (Sits still as Helga cleans her)
Helga: Well I'm here to talk if you need me.

She continues to wipe away her face and begins to brush her hair into a braid to remove it from her face.
Franziska: I don't need to talk, Helga. I just want to rest, that's all
Helga: Of course, I understand. *takes her hand and leads her to the living room where Enricho was.*

The witch duplicated the couch into a smaller version for Franziska, then cushioned up a torn pillow for her. She made her lay down and went upstairs to fetch a ripped blanket to keep her warm besides the crackling fire.
Franziska: (Lies perfectly still as she looks up at the ceiling, her thoughts empty)
The tired mother smiled gracefully at Franziska, then at Enricho as she held both her hands together. She glanced at her sleeping children and placed a kiss on their foreheads before she returned to work. It seemed as if all she was good for was cleaning. She swept the floors until they were spotless and got to her knees to mop it by hand. She had cleaned out the refrigerator and washed the dishes that were left behind when they went on their journey. She didn't eat for she wanted her friends and children to have a nice breakfast tomorrow. She didn't sleep to protect them all overnight. She kept herself busy by just cleaning. Upstairs and downstairs. She cleaned the bathtubs and fixed the broken beds and cribs. The witch wandered inside the room she had shared with Wiezen and began to clean around a bit. She sat on the corner of the bed and just sat there, contemplated the events that happened. A cold shiver ran down her spine as she felt the urge of throwing up again. The water was yet still inside her taking effect. Helga glanced to a cabinet where dead roses laid on the top, the same roses Wiezen had given her from their night together after their defeat of the first beast. The witch elevated the dead roses towards her, sniffing at the void of scent that they gave. Nonetheless she held them closely with a very faint smile. She took a moment to just lay down in the section of the bed Wiezen would usually lay in and held the flowers closely.

Her eyes closed and she took a few moments to just rest. After ten minutes or so, she got up once again and placed the flowers back to where she had found them. The lonely witch stood there for a few more minutes before she grabbed her teacup and walked downstairs. Her eyes wandered to the guests and family in her living room, her ears twitching to their soft snores. She decided not to disturb them and go outside for some fresh air. Helga Quartz walked outside and into her garden where the many statues were. All of them... Lilith, Mary Margaret, her Father, Lorenzo.... Everyone she cared about. Including her two unborn children whose graves stood only a few feet away from the statues, smothered with white and red roses. But the fountain that surrounded them was empty, no single tear to be found. She awkwardly stood there, admiring them from a distance before she mustered up the courage to walk closer to them and sit on the soft grass in front of them. The witch counted her fingers in her head and looked around, huddling in a ball as she sat there all on her own. But she couldn't help but let a few tears roll down her patchy cheeks. She looked back up at the marble and jade statues, her eyes aiming at her mother's, then at Lilith's, then just back down at her dangling fingers. A quivering smile came to her face as tears continued to roll down her face. Her hands trembled, and she made four more filled teacups appear next to each statue.

Helga: ...m-may I o-offer s-some t-t-tea... I, umm... Hello... Greetings? I... I seem to lack confidence a-and company... Can I... Can I please sit here for a while...? i'm sorry... I don't m-mean to disturb you all... I just... I just really, really need someone... Anyone...

Helga's eyes wandered around and her eyes widened when she realized the creepy figure with long hair sitting right besides her. How long had she been there? The witch tensed as she clutched her teacup tightly, and her head turned slightly to the creature. The eerie being seemed to be looking up at the statues as well. But it turned its head at Helga very slowly when she had done so. The witch gulped and looked away, back at the statues. She seemed to stammer a bit from her speaking.

Helga: ...I... I s-saw trains today... I-I got to r-ride one... It wasn't... what I expected... Uhhm.. My triplets h-have learned to walk perfectly... *scratches her head awkwardly* I, uhh... I messed up again... and again... I... I'm lost... I-I don't know what to do... D-Dear sister, what I said in the past may be true. Perhaps I am insane... I-I can't function well... I can't function normally... ...W-What do I do? I need... I need a guide... I-I can't do this on my own... I know that... I know that you all are disappointed in me... You have every right to be... But I implore all of thee to protect my children... Protect my Weiss... And guide Emma to the light... Keep Wiezen safe for me... Because I no longer have the power to do that...

Her crystal tears became bloody ones as her wails became louder, filling the air with her sorrow and remorse. She trembled where she sat on her knees, her hands clutched on the shaking teacup. She placed it aside and crawled forward, her arms leaning against the fountain as the poor witch sobbed.

Helga: ...Forgive me... For being born... and causing all this mess...

The witch breathed heavily before she burrowed her head into her sleeves, bawling her tired eyes out. But suddenly, moments after, Helga felt the softest hand being stroked upon her hair. It was a touch she so desperately needed, one she craved to soothe her crying. But the stroke was quick yet slow at the same time. It felt so... familiar. Helga had gasped and lifted her trembling head, but she saw no one. The statues were still. She tried wiping her bloody tears but to no avail for they only kept on streaming down her burning cheeks. N-no! C-Come back, please! please... She desperately looked around but the only movements were the dancing trees and the sound of the whistling wind. She sighed heavily, her lips quivering as her teacup was now filled with blood of her tears. She slowly lifted herself up, her bangs covering her sad beautiful face. She looked at the figures one more time before she turned around, crossing her arms to keep warmth to herself. She tried wiping her tears away before returning inside the house where she would spend all night awake to guard the guests and her children, not an hour going by where her tears were completely gone.
last edited Больше года
(Man, COLA really loves those planes XD)
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Fuck planes XD I've legit been here the entire time, enjoying Чтение as the both of give me stuff to work with. I just haven't decided to post anything yet XP Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh... What did I just say XD Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
I think Ты сказал(-а) eh? Больше года
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
While Helga had been outside, a minor sound of clicking was heard as tiny, snow white spider weaved a string of web so thin that it would seem invisible to the naked eye. It gave the impression that the eight legged arthropod was floating gracefully in mid air while twirling, but slowly lowering at its own pace. It dropped down onto Franziska's forehead. Eight eyes stared down at the human for a few seconds before turning and climbing further up and into her hair, it's movements agile as it's prickly legs began to move. The insect moved through the Psychopath's hair with relative ease, taking an exit route out using the strands that were closer to the sides of her face, crawling down to her neck, then her shoulders and then on to the ripped blanket that covered her. Using it's threading skills, it weaved another string of web from the edge of the blanket and hopped down to where it could land near the ends of the short couch and closer to the floor. It's journey continued when it finally reached complete ground level, scurrying under the couch and across the floor, stopping to...observe the area for a moment? It was a very brief second that it did so, but it continued onwards on a seemingly random path at first.

However, it's path continued across the floor. But then it reached the couch that Enricho sat on and crawled under it, becoming very still in it's hiding position. Even when the witch had returned, it didn't move. Just stared as if it had been turned to stone, eyes scanning it's vicinity for it's own safety. And there, it planned to await the nights end before it would move again.
Enricho: (Keeps his eyes open, looking up at the ceiling, not aware of whatever was moving underneath thim)
The beams of sun pierced through the shattered windows, and the rays of light reflected upon the tired witch's eyes. She was sitting in front of her children, unblinking as she held her sword and stared into the nothingness of the hole from her house. The witch trembled, her eyes slightly twitched for not being able to rest. She sat up all night guarding her children and friends, sipping on what was left of the tea. Dried bloody tears surrounded her eyes and her hair was a mess, most of her green skin had been peeled from her face. Besides her sat the "selfie" she had taken with Wiezen a long time ago that he had torn apart, but she had collected every piece and glued them back together. It was the only picture she had of him and herself besides family portraits, and she would keep it close to her most of the time. She was also able to go out and collect buckets of water, and hunt a few spiders and fish, along with picking some fruits like apples and berries. They were washed and the delicious scent of frying fish could be smelled throughout the abandoned house.
Jericho: (Continues walking with Flynn, until he stops) We'll rest for now, lad. Wouldn't want our legs to give out now (Sits down)
With the first few rays of morning the peaked through the clouds from the sky, the small white spider that had taken its place under the couch that Enricho occupied was climbing up the back of the couch, having caught a few flies in no time at all with it's newly spun web. It had already tended to draining wrapping them and draining two of them so far. But for now, it's interest had been lost in it's prey. The spider climbed up and further up until it was able to stand a little out of the hunter's sight. A glaze of ominousness came across the tiny but tiny black dots that were its eyes, and it moved further along, climbing down to where the hunter's head was. It's eyes enlarged on it's head slightly before it began to click it's pedipalps together, emitting some form of a clicking snap. Though the sound was nearly silent in reality, it seemed to magnify itself as it reached Enricho's ears and magnified within his mind like wordless telepathy. Only that single sound.
last edited Больше года
A small yawn escaped from Helga's dry mouth, and after a long moment, she blinked. She popped her shoulders and swallowed her tasteless saliva before slowly standing up with trembling legs and arms. She got to her feet and put away her sword for a moment before she slowly walked like a zombie to the fireplace to extinguish it and prepare breakfast quietly with void eyes. It wasn't long till her children awoke to the delicious plain smell that came from the kitchen. As she let the fish cool down in the wrapped leaves, she began to clean around again with the broom, then dragged a small table to the center where the others were so that they could all feast. She dragged her sore feet back to the kitchen and continued to prepare the food before she returned with it to the table. She settled down a giant leaf that contained two fish for Enricho, one with one fish for Franziska, and one with one fish for her children and the leftovers for herself. She gave them each a small glass of water with a side of three berries each. The witch then kneeled down with difficulty, her back aching, but nonetheless she faked a smile at her children and greeted them all with kisses.

Flynn continued walking even at Jericho's words, his hands shoved in his pockets at his cloak covered most of his body. He stopped for a moment to glare back at him.

Flynn: no. We walk and continue to do so because I don't want this trip to be as long as it was last time.

He looked back and continued on his way.
last edited Больше года
Jericho: Oh, quick to get things over with, eh? Call it a hunch, but I get the feeling you aren't too fond of me, lad. I'm not as young as you are. I need to rest every so often to keep from tiring out
Flynn shrugged at the man.

Flynn: Whelp, the Ancient Ones don't have time for old people like you, so whether you like it or not, or, better yet, whether you want to see the Ancient Ones or not, we are moving on.
Jericho: My, so aggressive (Gets up) Fine then. Let's go
Flynn: Yes, let's. *rolls his eyes in annoyance*

Zealia gurgled softly up at her mother with groggily eyes, yawning a bit as her fangs sharpened before they returned to normal. The witch began to play with her children for a while to let breakfast cool down, and she swung her triplets around gently while cradling Jacob. Helga turned to Franziska and Enricho laying separately in their own couches with warm sheets above them, and she spoke softly.

Helga: ...G-Good morning humans... I-I hope you like f-fish.... *lowers her ears slightly*
Jericho: I don't understand what your so upset for. It was Blackmore who wanted this to happen, not I

Enricho: (Sits up, tired from not having slept at all) I'm not hungry, Helga
Franziska: (Looks out the window, not a single smile on her face, and just sits quietly)
The mother's ears drooped even more at the rejection of the effort she had put into making the breakfast, her voice still a little raspy from the holy water..

Helga: ...o-oh... *her saddened eyes lower as she hangs her head for a while* ...o-okay... h-how about y-you, Franziska?
Franziska: I'm not hungry either (Doesn't turn away from the window)
Rosemary: (Overhears them) You know, you two should eat what you are given. Helga put a lot of effort into it.
Helga: *sighs softly, but manages to expand a small, quivering smile at Rosemary* 'Tis alright my little h-human... as long as you and your siblings eat, Helga's effort will be valued, yes...? ...i'll save their food for l-later t-then..
Rosemary: (Gives her a look of worry, but doesn't hold it for too long) Alright, Helga. If you say so
The spider had crawled into Enricho's hair before he had decided to get up, nesting there and crambling around with his movements. But then, as it had before, it stiffened up into a stone still position before clicking it's pedipalps together once again and in the exact manner as it had before. But this time, there was more than a clicking noise.

Eat...please. A soft voice spoke inside Enricho's head in a familiar stern but caring manner, pushing itself through his thoughts for just a brief second of an echo. As if it was a whisper in his ear. And just as it came, it vanished in the next instant.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Once he heard the voice, he looked around the room, trying to find the source of the voice)
Helga stroked Rosemary's hair softly, leaning in to place a kiss on her cheek before returning her attention to her triplets. She cut a few boneless pieces and fed the infants by hand whom eagerly gathered around her. They were desperately hungry, even when they had been fed a couple hours ago. They were used to full meals and never skipping one. Helga chuckled painfully down at her children who ate happily. It made her feel secure for a brief moment. But she managed to turn back to Franziska and Enricho to ask again if they could eat.

Helga: ..I... I c-can prepare coffee s-somehow...
There was silence from the voice for a long moment. And then that silence was broken with another click from the tiny eight legged creature. Go on.... The voice urged him on. The voice spoke clearer this time, almost like it was right beside him, without it's owner's presence. The voice that spoke was similar to Macross's, however, there was a light difference in tone. Nevertheless, with the short choice of words, it couldn't be noticed as much. Then another click. Eat, Enricho.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Hearing Macross's similar voice, he couldn't resist) Alright, fine, I'll eat
Helga's ears slightly perked and she looked at him in awe with her eyes void of emotion. She nodded slowly before scooting the plate of fish and the glass of water back at him. She trembled as she got to her feet and did the same for Franziska, just in case she wanted something. She left to the kitchen slowly to prepare the coffee, that is, if she could.
Enricho: (Slowly picked p the fish, looking over it before taking a bite and eventually swallowing)
Upon the hunter's decision to agree with eating something, the voice was silenced and the spider remained as still as it had been before, awaiting it's next order dutifully. But then it began to move and spin it's thread of web through Enricho's hair, though it never decided on biting him, for that was not in it's place to do so. Instead, it just continued with that out of natural instinct as the hunter ate. After finishing up, it crawled out and peered down at the plate in an observant manner before crawling back into his hair.
last edited Больше года
(imma edit to continue)

Helga stood in the kitchen, remaining immobile for a few moments as she just... stared. She stared at the empty cabinets and the remaining broken glass. But then she suddenly gripped her stomach in pain. She felt sizzling coming within it, a low hiss of pain emerging from her mouth. She quickly made her way outside for no one to notice before she ran behind a tree and threw up. She threw up on an empty stomach large amounts of blood onto the ground, her eyes swelling in tears as she grasped her stomach in agony. She coughed before wiping away the blood from her lips and burying what she vomit below ground. Her knees quivered as she struggled to get back up, panting. She stretched and a loud crack was heard from her tense shoulders and back. Helga scratched her messy hair and sniffed, pretending as if nothing had happened before she made her way back in the house without door. She returned to the living room, giving up on making coffee as she slowly slid herself down against the wall. Her children were enjoying their fresh sliced fish before their eyes wandered to their mother who was in the corner, taking deep breaths. Elijah tugged a piece of flesh off the fish and walked over to his mother, spatting it out on her lap for her to eat. Helga forced a smile at him but denied it, preferring her friends and children to eat. Her throat was still hurting, anything she swallowed seemed to burn her walls. So instead, as her breakfast, she drank small gulps of water to keep herself hydrated for the day. She planned on what to do next to keep herself... well, useful... She kept herself in silence, grooming Elijah who was nibbling on his breakfast as she gently turned to Franziska and Enricho.

Helga: ...I.. I'm not sure of what you are planning to do next... B-But my home is always open for you two and I offer sanctuary and food as long as you need it....
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Good idea :P Больше года
Enricho: Yeah, thanks. I plan to find Macross as soon as I can. At this point, I don't care what happens, just as long as I know she's alive and well. That's all I care about at this point
Helga: ...I... I wish you two the best... Forgive m-me for I haven't been... the best weight to be carried around... I didn't mean to... Interfere with anything. *she smiles lightly as her ears force themselves into a small twitch of delight at his words* ...But I pray for things to resolve themselves soon... ...Is there anything I can help you or Franziska with?
Enricho: It's fine, Helga. It was my own fault things ended up how they did. And I hope for the same
Franziska: (Continues looking out the window) I'm fine
Helga: ...oh.... a-alright... w-well... I've been working on a potion to get rid of thy scar for once and for all. I've been working on it since the fourth day I met thee... Forgive me for taking too long, it took me time to gather the ingredients and trace back the witch who placed the curse on you... But... It is finally done. I-I believe it is best if you take it sometime soon... I know Macross didn't want me giving you anything, b-but... I... I want to... I want to be useful in something... I mean... *lowers her ears* Just look at where I am now... Let me help. I can help you. And you, Franziska. ...I'm here to talk... I don't really think I'm going anywhere...
Enricho: Helga, please, you've done enough to help me. I thank you for all you've done, but I'll be fine. Besides, these physical scars aren't nothing compared to the incurable scars on my sanity
Franziska: (Remains quiet, unable to make eye contact with anyone)

Jericho: (As he follows Flynn, he suddenly stops and sits down) Alright, I'm tired. I demand a rest, lad. I can't move the distance you can
Helga: ...no... no I haven't... look where i am, Enricho.... look at me.... Just... look at me... *she lifts her saddened face and interlocks her dim emerald eyes with him* I have a little girl that's lost her mind and has been tainted by evil. I have a son who's been tortured and starved... I have infants who have witnessed things they should have never witnessed... Rosemary... Rosemary was abducted under my supervision... what... and here i am... sitting in the corner of my destroyed cabin with broken frames and lost memories... what kind of a mother does that make me? I had to turn to my wicked side to survive and now every second I hear voices in my head telling me to just... give in... I see what shouldn't be seen. I see my other me. I see... What I could become... She's stronger. Faster. Wiser. Healthier. She knows how to handle things... She whispers eerie thoughts and engraves them in my head. I've had several lucid dreams... Where I run... And run.... and run.... all I see is blood. Children. Fire. Babies. Cries. And I run. Being chased by myself... so please... I must... do this... Do this for... Do this for me. I can help you, or at least try... And Franziska... I don't know w-what happened to you, and I won't search your memories... b-but... I'm here... I've always been here... The one left behind. The one with all ears ready to just... talk...

Flynn ignored him and walked a few more feet before he settled down far from Jericho and sat against a tree, searching through his bags for a few materials to use.
Enricho: Helga.... (Before he can tell her that he is fine, he listens to her words, the look on her face, and sighs) Alright, fine. If you must
Franziska: (Still unable to turn from the window)

Jericho: (Sits down and starts to make a cup of tea) You're rather quiet, lad. Why not speak a little
The white spider's eyes enlarged themselves in a similar fashion as before, the prickly hairs that covered it's limbs raising as another click came from it. Yes...yes The voice spoke to hunter again finally, now that it actually had a reason to. Do it... Then it's pedipalps began to click together in a rapid motion, relaying more words from the distant messenger. Remove the mark... The spider climbed from his hair and crawled down his neck, scurrying down the back of his shirt. It jumped onto the back of the couch, wasting no time climbing up until it reached the top. It's task was now finished, though only a minuscule portion it was of what was to be completed.
last edited Больше года
Helga: .....y-you will?

Tears began to sting her eyes and she unexpectedly released a long, relieved sigh as she collapsed on her knees, using her trembling arms to hold herself off the ground. Her ears drooped as tears of consolation blurred her lonely emerald eyes.

Helga: ...Y-you actually will?

She bursted out in a painful chuckle of disbelief and yet relief as tears continued to stream down her pale cheeks. The pitiful sight of the crying nymph remained still, Helga continuing release heavy breaths from her chest. She felt... Useful. Something she hadn't felt in a long, long time. Her lips quivered into a somewhat sad smile up at Enricho.

Helga: ..th-thank you... thank you.... Thank you.... thank y-you..... thank you.... *sniffles* I haven't felt like someone wanted my help in so long.... *her breaths shiver as she speaks* th-thank you... so much...

She hung her head for a while as she stood there on her knees, her left hand placed on the surface of her heart as she tried to control her breathing.

Flynn: Speak about what? About how delusional and ignorant your idea is?

Jericho: Ignorant? Come now, would you really want a world that has control of monsters and the fear of turning into one due to such a thing. Either you die or you kill and become one of those monsters. You're saying a world ruled by those bastards who don't even speak with the people, let alone do anything to help, is better than a world ruled by man?

Enricho: There's no need for the over reaction, Helga. Just do what you can to get rid of the scar, alright. Whatever it takes, just do it
Flynn rolled his eye and groaned heavily as he glared back at him.

Flynn: Not ALL monsters are like that, you know?

Helga continued with trying to catch her breath. As surprising as it was, her overreaction wasn't intentional at all. Her crying was real. Her disbelief was beyond the ceilings. No one had trusted her with anything recently. She was blamed for most of the things and no one really asked for anything from her in hopes she wouldn't screw things more up. She tried wiping away her tears as she trembled to get up and prepare the ritual for Enricho.
Jericho: Not all? Have you seen the monsters, lad? Gargoyles, Berserkers, Deserted, Silent Seas, Skin Takers, and those god forsaken Lichs. For one good monster, there's a colonies worth waiting to to kill a traveller. I'm doing this for the good of the people. I know you find it hard ,what with your monster friend, but I must do what's right in order keep the people safe, and the only way to do that is to kill the Ancient Ones

Enricho: (Waited patiently as helga began to get the ceremony ready)
Flynn: HAH, well good luck with that! I'm pretty sure the Ancient Ones are immortal beings so hah, you lose.

The witch quickly made her way to the kitchen and luckily was able to open her own vortex in midair where she kept most of her personal items. She had a collection of a variety of things, but she searched through a specific vial that floated within the portal. She poured water onto a small bowl and retrieved the orange bottle, pouring every single last drop of it into the bowl of water. She then went to fetch a small towel, wincing as she crouched down in pain to reach for one.
The spider came to a halt just as it was about to make a jumping journey down to the floor, one final message causing it to stiffen as it had been doing and make a few clicks. Don't look...for me. Macross's modified voice said to Enricho through the privacy of his mind. Just...go home. And with that, the spider turned and jumped down to the floor, making it's way towards the hole in the side of the witch's home.
Enricho; (Continues to wait, not daring to blink, as he is still suffering from the images)

Jericho: Ah, but that's what this is for (Holds up his artifact, the item that he used on Blackmore) This is a Nithloraul, and it is the key to defeating the Ancient Ones.
Flynn: And how exactly do you think it's going to work?

Helga soaked the towel in the mixture, letting it settle before she returned the empty bottle in her vortex, enlarging it so that her head could peek through her portal. What she saw was what appeared to be an endless room, one filled with pink fluffy clouds with a beautiful scenery of flowers and stones. There lied all her endless collections of items. She had a collection of gems. One of keys. Another of stored flowers. Some of candles. A few of coins. But the biggest of them all were the collection of sea shells she had. She had collected them from a variety of beaches she had visited, yet none seemed to contain the purest shell of them all. She hoped for visiting the clearest of waters with Wiezen and finally find it, but now the nymph realized the moment would never come. She released a soft sigh and retrieved her head, closing the vortex before her attention turned back to the mixture.

Meanwhile, Elijah was nibbling and licking on his fingers at whatever remains were left on them of the delicious meal. He was still somewhat hungry; being that he was the chubbiest of his brothers. But then his ears perked and twitched as he looked a certain direction. His eyes spotted the white spider crawling through the floor, and he licked his lips in wonder. He got to his stubby feet and began to giggle as he chased after the spider, blocking it from exiting and picking it up rather harshly to eat it.
Jericho: Do you think that the Ancient Ones are the only gods, boy? There are many gods, and this one was created by one, a rival god, enemy to the Ancient Ones, who believed in the rule of man more than the Ancient Ones do. This is the item I need to end the suffering of mankind
Flynn: Hmm.. So the legend is true... Well, I still think your idea sucks, sooo...