Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6301-6350 of 13264

Больше года Jade_23 said…
Henry: ...U-Uh... W-why then did y-you o-outside?
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: I said I needed air, alright?
Henry: A-Air?? *he looked around, then at the sky, then back at her*

He suddenly cupped both his hands and enclosed some "air" by putting his cupped hands together, then walking closer to Rosemary and stretching out her hands covering one another to her.

Henry: H-Here's some air!
Rosemary: (Looks at him, in her mind questioning his intelligence, and just tries to ignore him)
Henry frowned and he lowered his hands awkwardly, putting them behind his back as he scratched his hands again, fiddling with anything he could find as he just stood there by her.

Henry: ..I-I'm s-sorry if i-i'm annoying you...
Rosemary: (Just tries to ignore him, but finds it impossible) It's fine
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Scorpions and spiders....scorpions and spiders..." The man began to back away slowly. "You've been warned..." His grin remained as the rest of his teeth fell from their place. "If you think that what you will find this...Macross, in which you search of...you are surely mistaken." He slowly began to laugh again. "Scorpions and spiders...scorpions and spiders..." Now with a closer look at the spiders that now crawled down his chin and up through his eyes, the tiny anthropods a very small tail like feature coming from their backside.
Henry: ...u-um... C-Can I h-help with a-anything? Do... D-do you wanna play?
Enricho: (Holds onto his sword tightly) Just what the hell are you? I'm starting to have doubts that you're a human at all

Rosemary: No, I do not want to play
Henry: o-oh.. okay... *lowers his head* Do... do you w-wanna eat? *his tummy growls as he asks his question*
Rosemary: No, I just want to sit here in silence, alright
Helga finally walked outside and tapped Henry on tap shoulder, asking him to wait inside and help himself to the cookies she had in a jar. Once he left, she picked up the ends of her dress and sat besides Rosemary quietly, looking at her and waiting for her to talk.
The man only gave a bloody, gumless and insect infected grin. "I am but a vessel of eggs, a messenger coming to relay what two have sent. I know where the shes dwell. Spiders and Scorpions, spiders and scoprions, which one will kill you first?" He went off into another rant for a brief moment. He continued to back away. "You want to find them? Her?" He began to laugh maniacally.
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: (Finally glad that he left, yet didn't say a single word to Helga)

Enricho: (Began to step toward the man) So, your just a giant egg, huh? Then I guess I'm just going to have to break you open (Picks up his sword, ready to attack)
last edited Больше года
Helga sighed softly and just sat there in silence, then looked at her daughter and tapped her thighs gently, asking Rosemary to lay there.
last edited Больше года
Rosemary: I don't need to sit on your lap, Helga. I'm fine where I am
Helga: No more lying, my love. I know you're not fine. A nine year old can only hold in so much. Talk to your mother. What do thy feel?
Rosemary: I said I am alright, okay? I don't need to talk to anyone right now
The man only laughed at him. "Kill me if you want! They've already began to hatch! And you...will never find her once I'm dead!" He pointed at him as he continued laughed, blood and spiders spewing from his mouth. "Mindless burdens like yourself only swing blindly, ask all the wrong questions! Who I am, doesn't matter. What you do to me will only have it's precautions! Go on, do what you'd like!"
Enricho: (He kept his sword aimed at the man, ready to strike, yet never did so) .... Why did you waste your time to come all this way and tell me all this?
Helga: Yes you do.. We all need someone to talk to at some point, sweetheart. Why do you contain everything to yourself? Don't make me bring out my truth potions on you. I'm trusting you to be honest about yourself.
Rosemary: For the last time, I'm fine. Don't you have someone else to be talking to? Leave me alone already
"My Mistress's wish is my command, and her wish was but a favor for the one you seek!" The man threw up a ball of webby slime. "Do you think....I'd waste my time to come here just to speak to the likes of a hunter?!" He cackled. "Don't flatter yourself. It is your kind's doing that who you are looking for is drove into hiding. And the message is to stay away...turn around. But my warning...is spiders and scorpions. The spider that sways a stringer isn't the one you should be weary of. My mistress doesn't take kindly to you." He began to cough as he turned his back on the hunter, walking away.
Enricho: (Watches as the man turns and makes his way in the opposite direction) H-Hey! Just wait a second? If what you are saying is true, then you must know where Macross is. If you do, then I suggest you tell me right now. If you so much as refuse, then I'm just gonna cut you up until you tell me. I'm not screwing around here. I'm going to find her no matter what, and your the best way for me to find her at this moment
Helga: Well then. If thou want to be that way with your mother, then be so. *she stands up* Breakfast will be served soon if you'd care to join the family.

The witch stood up and returned inside the home, sighing softly but smiling when she saw her other children and even Franziska. She went to the kitchen and noticed most of the cookies she had in the jar was gone. Henry tried apologizing but he was stopped with a kiss placed on his forehead by the nymph. Helga began to cut a few fruits and make a salad out of them for her children, as well as cracking a few eggs and making a couple of omelets with vegetables.
Rosemary: (Sits in silence) *Mother... What does she know... She's not my mother*

Franziska: (Continues to sit in silence, observing Helga's young children, her mind filling with the thoughts of how their lives could easily be ruined, or if fate has already decided to destroy their lives before they have truly begun)
The man coughed and cackled, even as he walked away. "And now you decide to use the small brain inside of that thick skull of yours." He kept walking, lumps beginning to move along his head and the boils on his face burst. "Spiders and scorpions, spiders and scorpions. In this world, you follow one, you're destined to find the other. But if your just a pig looking for your slaughter. HehehehehehahahahAHAHAHAAHA!" He cackled and laughed.
The witch served the plates of the table which consisted of over 12 chairs. She tucked each of her children in one, and had Henry sit besides her. Henry licked his lips as his stomach growled lustfully at the sight of the plate below him, and didn't wait any longer to dive in and eat as much as he could to satisfy himself. Helga looked at Franziska.

Helga: Are thou joining us?
Enricho: (Grabbed hold of his sword, getting ready to use it) I said where is she. I'm not gonna ask again.

Franziska: (Gets up from her spot) If I must. Though I don't see the point
"Are you ignorant or are you just hard on hearing, boy?" The man said in a continuous laugh. "I gave you your answer. Spiders and scorpions. Spiiiiiiders and scorpions!" He yelled and only continued to walk. "Follow one and you'll find the other you pretentious imbecile!"
Enircho: Enough with this (He swung his sword forward, striking the tree next to the man. As he did, the tree toppled over in front of the man, the tree making a booming sound as it did) I guess I'm just going to take at least one of your arms to get some info out of you
Helga: The point is that thou eats and spends time with family. *elevates a spoonful of watermelon for Jacob to eat* And there-

Before Helga could finish her sentence, the door opened and Flynn walked in the cottage, breathing heavily from walking so much. He released a sigh of satisfaction as he removed his sweater to enjoy the fresh air and scent of apples and cinnamon. The alchemist then looked around and spotted Franziska and Helga with her children.

Helga: Flynn! Oh thank goodness thou are alright! Where were you?
Flynn: Long story....

Franziska: (The moment her eyes are set on Flynn, she turns her head in the opposite direction, unable to look at him after what happened)
Flynn: ...Well... I see that much hasn't changed since I left... *removes his bag and sets it aside, taking a seat in one of the chairs. He thanked Helga after she had given him a bowl of a mixture of pineapple, blueberries, watermelon, and strawberries.* Rosemary's sitting outside all on her own. *his eyes wandered to Henry who was gobbling down the omelettes* And who is this?
Helga: Oh, his name is Henry. He helped me earlier today and I'm just paying back what I owe. He's an adorable sport.
Henry: *blushes softly and smiles a bit at her*
The man turned to face Enricho, his toothless grin wide. "Go ahead. Do as you please. There's no more information that I have for you fool! Cut off my limbs and she loses one too. And what will you do then? Apologize to her? Tell her that you didn't mean it?" He laughed. "If your desire here is to kill me then go ahead and do your worst." He spat at before gurgling and spitting at the hunter's feet. "I've done my task, and my time for the salvation of my Mistress's praise is near! But since you seem to have the listening capabilities less than that of a rock, I'll repeat it slowly for your mind to comprehend. Spider...and scorpions. Follow one and you'll find the other!"
With every bowl of salad Henry finished, Helga would generously refill it over and over again. She made weird faces at Jacob, making him laugh and open his mouth where she could insert a scoop of fruits. The mother kissed his head and scratched his chin as he chewed on the juicy fruits that gave all sorts of flavor in his mouth. Zealia, Jr., and Elijah all stuffed their mouths using their bare hands which they didn't mind at all since they had more freedom. After Zealia had finished her bowl she began to suck on her thumb and look around to see what she could entertain herself with. Supernatural children had the tendency to grow up faster and develop skills earlier than normal children, therefore she had many advantages, especially with her magic. For the past few days Helga's triplets have been forming short sentences, Zealia being the most understandable one.

Zealia: ..Mama....
Helga: Yes, dear? *cleans a bit around Jacob's mouth*
Zealia: ...Can.. can we play outsi?
Helga: Outside?
Zealia: Outsi!

Helga chuckled softly at her daughter and nodded with a smile.

Helga: Of course my dear. Only in the garden though. I've put a few swings and slides for you three to enjoy. Mama will be outside in a few minutes, alright? You three go have fun.

Elijah quickly finished what was left of his food and hugged his mother before he raced his sister out the doors into the garden where they began to play with anything they saw. Wiezen Jr. on the other hand took his time in eating and finished a few minutes later, patting a napkin on his cheeks and licking his lips before he headed outside at his own pace. Henry's longing eyes observed the swings through the window and how the children played on it. He wanted to join to, but he did not wish to disturb the witch's kids. Helga leaned toward him and whispered that if he wanted to go play he could. And with that he quickly finished up his plate, taking an apple with him as he ran outside with a full belly. Helga couldn't help but smile as she watched her children play, continuing to feed Jacob slowly for him to have enough time to chew. She would have to prepare a picnic later on if her children were going to be entertained with what she built outside. The witch felt... Proud. Useful. Loved. A feeling she really didn't feel before for some reason... She was bawling out her tears, or begging anyone to say, or pouring out her heart, or making a fool of herself, or just messing things up. This time... She felt different. A good different. But at the same time she felt as if something was missing. Or rather, someone. She couldn't really put her mind to it.
"Thank you young lad, I definitely appreciated the help. We don't get to many good folks around like this nowadays." An elderly man said before giving Wiezen a pat on the shoulders. "Are you sure you don' need anything else?"

Young lad? I'm over three thousand years old.. Wiezen thought to himself. But nonetheless, he shook his head. "Yes, I'm quite sure, and I appreciate your offerings but you've given me a meal to eat and a desperately need conversation. Anything else and you'd be giving much more than I'd deserve." He said, giving a small respectful bow.

"Alright then son, but I insist that you take this for for your troubles." The elderly man said, taking out a few gold coins and holding them out for Wiezen to take. "I want to leave you knowing that you'll be able to have somewhere to sleep for a few nights or so. When you're as old as I am, you learn to take the lives of others into consideration, especially the good ones. Though I do apologize for not being able to give you a bit more at the moment."

Wiezen was honestly surprised, and couldn't find much to say at the elderly man's generosity. But he found it strange just as well as ironic that he felt like he had just learned something from someone much younger than himself. Or perhaps...that was the difference between the old for humans and the old for things that lived much longer. He bowed again quickly. "N-no, it's quite alright! Th-thank you for your kindness!" He said, accepting the offer of gold this time around.

The elderly man chuckled. "There's no need to for such formalities lad. While most would just disregard a fellow in need, I've been in a few hard times myself. You just take care of yourself lad. Drop by any time, and I'll make sure that there's plenty work for you to do next time around." He said with an aged chuckle.

Wiezen gave a nod with a small forced smile and watched him enter his home before he left to go on his way. Out of all the places he had been today for work, searching for most of the morning, he never thought that he'd earn money the way he did. By just helping an elderly man with a few outside chores. In fact, he had denied the offers numerous times, but he actually felt as if he earned something for himself. It may have been the only thing that he had managed to get today besides a few bronze coins that he managed to scrape together, but he was more than grateful. He decided that instead of sleeping in one of the inns, he would save what he had earned for the day. Sleeping outside would have to do again. Because every coin counts, he remembered hearing someone say during his search for work. He could find a lake somewhere to bathe himself in, but right now what he needed were clothes. He stored away the gold coins in his bag and prepared to search for work once more, now with a little more confidence than he had started with.
Helga took Jacob outside with her along with a large blanket for a picnic. She sat above it and gave Jacob the freedom to play with the grass below him and his mother observed her other playing children. Zealia was chasing butterflies, Elijah swinging, and Jr. resting against a tree. Henry on the other hand entertained himself by just swinging himself back and forth repeatedly, and Helga involved herself in pushing him higher in the swing and receiving a shout of amazement from him.
Enricho: Just what in the hell does that even mean? I don't have time to be listening to riddles from a deranged old man
Helga giggled with Henry as she continued to swing him, the boy shouting in happiness. As Helga did so, her eyes wandered to the statues by the fountain, her smile still wide and radiant. But then her grin faded a little when she saw the statue of Lilith. Who was that? How long had that statue been there? She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion and looked away, back and Henry and returning to push him.
"Then you're on your own if you can't understand something so simple." The man grinned, before the top of his head began to bulge angrily. He began to both laugh and scream in agony. "My time...has come!" He shoved Enricho back. "Spiders and scorpions! Look for the scorpion, not the spider!" He laughed before the blood vessel in his other eye burst along with a loud snap as his head tipped to the side slowly. He fell face first onto the ground and the top of his head began to swell before it burst, spiders crawling out by the thousands.

~

While making a second attempt at searching for a job, Wiezen came a man and a child that seemed as if they hadn't eaten anything in days, or maybe even longer judging by their appearance. But there was conflict within his mind of whether or not he wanted to actually use some of the gold that he had acquired to provide them with something that would fill their stomachs. Usually there would be no hesitation. But the difference he actually felt as if he had to rely on something as lifeless as gold now. But in the end, his mind began to win him over with the decision to help the poor man and his child. That is, until his ears caught the sound of music. It was a strumming melody of mellow chords that let off a refining lighthearted tune in an organized form. His ears seemed to hear such a sound clearly, and he began to look around for it's source almost instantly. When he found the source he was astounded to find that came from a small stringed instrument of old wood that he had never seem before, yet the sound was so familiar. It was held in the delicate hands of it's owner, a figure with a cloth of the bottom half of their face and a long towel resting on the top of their head as they sat crosslegged on the ground, a small bucket beside them and a traveling bag behind them. He watched in interest as a few people delivered gold and silver pieces into the bucket. And then the words of the elderly man he had aided came to mind. Though I do apologize for not being able to give you a bit more at them moment. And then came an idea. In order to give he had to receive. He would't have to spend what he had gotten if he had a bit more to give. And with that thought in consideration, he went and sat near the stranger as the fascinating music was played and decided to wait until whoever it was to finish. He had questions...
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Watches as the man's head splits open) Dear god... Look for the scorpion, huh. (Keeps his eyes locked on where the scorpion may be)
As the spiders crawled from the man's eyes, skull, ears and mouth, they all seemed to be moving in a rather peculiar way. All of them were going in the same direction, even when the ones that hatched afterwards as they crawled from their host.
Enricho: (Keeps his eyes on the spiders, looking through the countless ones to find one that stands out)
The spiders continued to pour from the man's body along with the crimson that was his blood until skin shriveled in wrinkles and decay, more heading out in the same direction. But among the spiders, there were no scorpions. However, the man's words still lingered. Follow one....and it'll lead....to the other...
Enricho: (Continues to watch the spiders as they move, not taking his eyes off of them)
There was a dry, deserted cough of air from the man's body and he suddenly began to raise to his feet slowly. It should have been impossible for him to still be alive, yet he moved in a strange manner to follow the spiders. His jaw hung open as he moved in the direction of the unnatural number of spiders, his head hanging to the side. However, there was no scorpion among the small eight legged creatures.
Enricho: (Continued to gaze at the spiders, wondering where they were heading) *This is a waste of time. Why am I even watching a bunch of ugly things walking? Am I really this desperate for information?*
-Universe_COLA- commented…
god damn it Enricho just follow them xD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
xDDDD Больше года
The man came to a stop and his head twisted around. "Mind your tongue or I'll tear it out...mistress's creatures are the beauty of life...and creation...a simple minded oaf as yourself would never understand...especially when following simple directions don't seem to be your strong suit...if you don't understand, then turn back or die." A voice of mutation came from the man, but his mouth moved as if it were being puppeted.
Enricho: I'm not going to turn around, no matter what. If this is my only lead, I'm gonna take it
Windwakerguy430 commented…
I feel like we're going nowhere really fast XD Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Or, take our limited offer of two with the option of Чтение this in Billy May's voice at just $15.99, but wait, there's more! We'll add in a free сердце attack for the audience and a Triggered рубашка for only a dollar extra! Call now at 555-311- BURNSHIPSNOW! Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
link Больше года