Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6401-6450 of 13264

Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Rosemary: Helga, answer my questions!?
Больше года Jade_23 said…
Henry munched on an apple, but paused when he saw Crazard walking around Helga's house. He wasn't sure if the nymph was aware of his arrival, so he stalked him around in attempt of being the "man" of the house.

Henry: ...H-H-Hey! Y-You're not suppose to be h-here!

--

Helga tilted her head at Rosemary.

Helga: Will you answer mine?
Больше года The_Real_Dio said…
Crazard:*cocks his head at Henry* and why not? are you aware that I know the witch Helga?
Rosemary: Only if you answer my question
Helga: I asked my question first, dear. *holds the bag to her*

Henry: B-But... B-But you can't just b-barge in like th-that! *takes a step back*
Rosemary: But I can't tell you (Looks at the others around) Not here
Crazard: i'm am sorry if I startled you boy, but to re-materialize properly I had to appear near someone that a had connections with in my last life, though my appearance my be frightening I want to stress to you that I am not here to cause trouble, if it would make you feel more comfortable I will take off my mask if you please, I've been told it scares children...
Helga: Fine, then we'll go outside. *snaps her fingers and disappears with Rosemary in a flash, reappearing both of them out in the garden* What is it, child?

Henry: ...I-It does... i-it's just that I didn't want anyone b-breaking in the lovely lady's house... s-sorry... I-I'll go now then...
Crazard: *takes off mask- he looks the same as I explained but now his eyes are red.* is that better young one?
Rosemary: I'm just...... Scared. Scared of what could happen. I-I don't know what happened to Franziska while she was away, but it seemed to have done something bad to her, and it scares me
Henry seemed to nod a little, his tight grip on the apple loosening.

Henry: ..I-I think so... w-why are you h-here anyways?

Helga: Is that so? That is all you are scared of? If you wish to know what happened then I can tell you. You're going to learn about this sooner or later and it should come from me. ...She killed a few people... But that's only because she was... Well... Raped.
Crazard: like I said, I needed to appear near someone who had connections with me in my past life, and I also wish to speak with the witch Helga...
Rosemary: She was.... what? What does that mean.... Do I want to know what that means, Helga?
Helga: No, you don't. But it's best if thou do. It is when... Well it is when you are forced to do something you don't want. In this case, it is sex.

Henry: ..oh... okay... sorry for disturbing you mister... *turns around awkwardly with his apple and scurries away*
Crazard: what a nice kid... *looks for Helga*
Rosemary: For how you describe it, it doesn't sound like it's as bad as murder
Helga: *sighs* ..Oh, but it is... It's really, really bad... Very bad, Rosemary. ..Now, is that all you had to tell me or is there more? I sense a guest waiting for me.
Rosemary: N-No.. That's all
Crazard:*pokes around Helga's house some more.*
Helga: Rosemary Quartz. Lying again? Shall I pull out the truth potion, or count to three? I have a guest waiting for me. But you are my first priority, so tell me right now young lady.
Rosemary: But I'm not lying this time, Helga
Helga: You promise me?
Crazard: *walks outside and sees that Helga is busy so he waits*
Rosemary: Pinkie promises, Helga (Holds up her pinkie finger)
Helga smiled down at the child and interlocked her pinkie with hers, then placed a kiss upon her forehead.

Helga: Alright now, run along. Helga will join thee for a tea-party in just a while. Prepare the materials!
Rosemary: (Nods) Okay (Heads instead to get prepared)
Crazard: *Smiles at Rosemary as she walks by, he is trying to be nice but he just looks creepy, his eyes seem to glow a bit*
Flynn flipped a page from his journal and sighed, not really having any conversation starters for Franziska. Instead he stood up from the table and walked over to his bag, then headed upstairs into Helga's room to drop off the artifact.

Helga sighed softly, putting the bag she held for Rosemary onto her back as she went to greet the figure. At first she had to search through her memories who was the man waiting for her, but then she remembered it was Crazard. Only that the way she remembered meeting him was quite different due to the affects of the potion. She seemed much more happy and enthusiastic than what Crazard remembered. The forget potion truly did get rid of her misery of the unrequited love she had with Wiezen. The witch calmly walked to him and greeted him with a wave and a kiss on the cheek.

Helga: Good Evening, Crazard! *smiles softly* I didn't expect to hear from you for a while, how are thee?
Nithloraul: (Awoke) Well, what a lovely reunion you two had.
Crazard: *Says I bit to cheerfully* I died.
Jade_23 commented…
whoa xD Больше года
Flynn: Shut up. I'm not in the mood. *walks through the halls and enters the witch's dormitory*

Helga tilted her head as her smile faded awkwardly.

Helga: ...uhh... what? What do thy mean? Are thou alright? Are you hurt? ...how did you.. and how are you...???
Nithloraul: My, so much hostility from you, huma
Crazard: Well I should correct myself by saying im still dead, but im trying to sort things out *begins to vanish* well looks like im out of time... I will return, don't worry. *Crazard then diapers, where he stood lays on still liveing flower*
(I gotta go but I'll be back)
Jade_23 commented…
baiiii Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
He diapered? is he a baby XD Больше года
The_Real_Dio commented…
god damn it XD LOL he is only two years old. Больше года
Helga: ..Oh? Alright then? Goodbye? *she looks down at the gathering of flowers that stood where he disappeared, then smiled a bit* How lovely.

The witch's nose twitched when she felt the first drop of rain fall on the tip of her nose. She looked up and released a soft sigh of satisfaction, her smile remaining as radiant as always. The beautiful nymph climbed up the stairs of her porch and entered her warm home, waving at her small children. She settled the bag she packed Rosemary aside and smirked for her plan had worked. She looked around to see if Rosemary was ready.

Helga: ...Rosey?? Is the tea-party ready? It's not nice to keep your guests waiting!~

Flynn: Be quiet! Do you not shut up?! Like I said, for now, I don't know what to do with you. *he walks to the nightstand of the witch and places the artifact there* Hmph, there.

The alchemist was about to leave when he noticed an opened potion bottle labeled Forget. He furrowed his eyebrows in confusion as he picked it up and noticed it was half empty, as if someone had recently drank it. His brain began to work in thought and that's when an assumption and theory struck him.

Flynn: Uh-oh...
Nithloraul: Hey now, don't you leave me here. It would be bad if one of those kids saw me, you know
Jade_23 commented…
don't forget about rosemary xD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
i've come to the conclusion that Ты don't read all posts Больше года
.... Are Ты that shocked XD Больше года
Flynn observed a little more the potion before he began to look for another on through the shelves, specifically a memory potion.

Flynn: Hmm? Oh please, the worst one of those children can do is suck on your tentacles.

Helga: ...Ooooh Rosemary? Are we playing hide and seek again?
"Suck on your tentacles" That sounded way worse than what Ты (Hopefully) intended Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
dear god Больше года
Rosemary: I'm over here Helga (Finishes setting the table)

Nithloraul: Are you really wanting to see if that is true, human?
Flynn: I mean they can't even carry you or speak so yes, I think you'll be just fine. Plus, you have a nice view of um... A room. Oh, and also of a nymph so why are you complaining?

Helga: *perks her ears and turns to the sound* Excellent dear! Is there enough seats for everyone? Franziska and Henry will be our new guests.

Henry peeked through the chair he was sitting on in the table. He blushed a little. Him? Invited to a tea party? Never before in his life has that happened. He barely even knew what it was.
Nithloraul: I am an artifact. I don't experience joy of any kind. You try being in inanimate object for once in your life.

Rosemary: Of course, Helga. There's plenty
Flynn: You're not just an object. I mean, look at you. You have tentacles and an eye. You can move. You just choose not to.

Helga: Perfect, my dear! Franziska, would you care to join us? *seats her children on each chair, then offered a seat for Henry besides her*

The little boy hesitated before he nodded softly to the nymph and sat next to her, swinging his legs since they couldn't reach the ground. Zealia's ears perked in curiosity, and she helped spread out imaginary cake slices for everyone, tagging along with Rosemary to help her prepare the stuff.
Nithloraul: This is all part of what I am. Many objects move on their own, or by a force of something else. I am unable to move, and must be carried by someone else. That being you

Franziska: (Remains in her usual spot) I'm fine
Helga: Hm.. Very well! More tea for us! *she glanced softly at Elijah* Oooh, do you know what mommy's craving? A delicious, thick and juicy chocolate cake! Do you think you can make that for mommy?

Elijah blinked at her mother and giggled, scratching his nose and placing a kiss on hers before he went on his imaginary kitchen mode, preparing the cake with invisible objects.

Flynn: *rolls his eye* Ugghhh, you're so annoying. *grabs the memory potion and slips it into his pocket, then takes the artifact with him* Fine. You win.
Nithlorual: Ah, thank you. I was starting to get a bit bothered with sitting in a ladies room

Rosemary: (Starts to pour tea into everyone's cup)
Flynn: Really? Why is that?

Helga thanked Rosemary and placed a kiss on her cheek, taking a sip of the actual tea and licking her plump lips afterwards. Henry on the other hand blinked in confusion and sort of whispered thank you to Rosemary before dipping his tongue in the liquid and grimacing right afterwards. It tasted weird and funny. But Helga had been used to the many things her children served her so she didn't say a word.
Nithloraul: I may be an artifact of a deity, but I have manners. It's rude to barge in a ladies room

Rosemary: (Sat at the end of the table and began to put sugar in her tea)
Flynn: That's true, but I had my reasons. And I might have found something worth going in there anyways.

Helga added two sugarcubes into her tea, mostly to get rid of the icky flavor she did her best to ignore.

Henry: M-Miss?
Helga: Yes, dear?
Henry: W-When are you kicking me o-out?
Helga: Hm? Oh, you can stay here as long as you need to. I'll provide you with everything you need, little one. And I'm sure Rosemary would love to have you as a friend.
Nithloraul: Really? And what might that be? The ladies undergarments?

Rosemary: (Remains quiet as she sips from her tea, not responding to Helga's statement)
Flynn: *blushes* What?! No! Listen, that was one time, I was a little sixteen year old boy with very bad influential friends okay?! And plus, if I were to do that I would be incinerated by the witch!

Henry: *looks at Rosemary and frown* I.. I don't th-think she likes me....
Rosemary: (Stirs her tea a little, remaining quiet)

Nithloraul: Ah, I see. Well, let's hope that she doesn't suspect you of any such thing
Helga: What makes you say that?
Henry: *remains quiet and just shrugs* ...s-she didn't want to play with me...
Helga: *tilts her head back at Rose* Is that true, my flower?