Windwakerguy430 The Black Death RP

Windwakerguy430 posted on Jun 30, 2016 at 04:12PM
In the Country of Edrain, the towns and land was swept with chaos and destruction. People were filled with hatred and selfishness, attacking and harming others so that they may help themselves. In retaliation to their hateful lifestyle, the Ancient Ones, a race of immortal beings who pass judgement across the world, had decided to bring a deadly disease known as The Black Death, a plague that brought forth monsters. Animals were turned into nightmarish creatures, the dead were brought back to life in many shapes and sizes, and those greedy enough to only care for themselves were turned into demons, witches, or other such monsters. Humanity was left to fend for themselves, damning the Ancient Ones and living to protect themselves. However, a band of hunters have plotted to move across the country of Edrain to help those who need it. They only help in order to aid those who need it, and do so selflessly, in hopes of pleasing the Ancient Ones so that they may bring an end to the curse on Edrain.

Monsters - Each monster is different, and brute force isn’t the only way to defeat them. Strategy and teamwork will also be needed
Cerberus Spawns - Black dogs with red eyes with an eternal hunger that not even human flesh can satisfy, yet still pursue humans due to their hunger driving them mad.

Winged Demons - Humans that have done the worst deeds imaginable, turning their human form into that of a hideous demon that wishes for nothing but the blood of humans.

Deserted - Long forgotten corpses that have grown hateful for their abandonment, with their eyes on the palm of their hands, as their head has become nothing more than one large mouth.

Witches - A witch's appearance depends on their past human self. If they were kind and selfless, they have the appearance of a beautiful woman, but a hateful and greedy witch is ugly and murderous.

Silent Sea - The corpse of a whale long left to rot at the bottom of the sea, now brought back as a vengeful spirit to destroy the ships that pass through it’s ocean.

Berserker - Common criminals and murderers who have been imprisoned in their own mind, unable to grasp human sanity, and have been turned into mad warriors with a lust for fighting.

Gargoyles - Once the stone guardians of large cities, they have been brought to life by the Black Death, and have become the destruction of once mighty towns and the deaths of hundreds.

Flesh Taker - Massive skeletons that have been created from the many bones of their victims. Some are still incomplete, lacking the right amount of bones to complete their massive bodies.

Lich - An undead warlock that have returned as vengeful spirits for their wrongful death. They bring death and destruction, as their bodies carry the Black Death and their magic is as strong as that of an Ancient One.

Corrupted - Zombie like townsfolk that have been corrupted and are in the early stages of turning. They have already become violent and murderous, and no hope remains for them.

Classes - Hunters come in many different classes, each with different pros and cons

Mercenary - Better with larger blades and has stronger defense. Not as respected by townsfolk

Soldier - Best with firearms and has quicker attacks. Not very fast or agile

Traveller - Easier to get discounts in shops and can earn better. Not the best fighter

Thief - More stealthy than others, much faster and quicker dodges. Low defense

Bandit - powerful attacks and can wield heavy weapons. The slowest Hunter. Hated by townsfolk

Hunter - Can climb better and is better at using firearms. Has low defense

Alchemist - Can heal himself and is more powerful against magic. Terrible with weapons

Psychopath - Casts long lasting fire damage and can take more damage. Weak with weapons

Priest - Heals others within a group and is better at shielding himself. Does not fight at all

Rules:
Do not kill anyone’s character without permission
Do not create overpowered and flawless characters
Do not make problems vanish with the snap of a finger
Do not steal other characters ideas
If you have an idea, feel free to ask
Have fun
last edited on May 20, 2018 at 04:38AM

Windwakerguy430 13264 Ответы

Click here to write a response...

Showing Replies 6551-6600 of 13264

Больше года Jade_23 said…
Helga: Ah, ah! ~ We can be the first friends to do it then. Besides, your scalp misses my nails. I know how to really get in there, ya know? Besides, I just wanted to stare at you. Is that creepy? I think that's adorable. *sighs* Fine, fine. I'll just wait out here then.

She smirked a bit before she shifted around, facing the door as she elevated a pillow from her bed to rest her elbows on. And there she laid on her stomach, her plump cheeks squished by her hands as she used her supernatural vision to look past the door and just watch Wiezen, her feet dangling in the air as she tilted her head within her palms to get a better view.
Больше года -Universe_COLA- said…
"Yes! Watching me while I take a bath while being a friend is definitely creepy, and I think me and my scalp will be just fine!" Wiezen exclaimed. "And no, you meant to say that you will not stay outside the door! I'm sure uh...the children need a morning snack until breakfast is ready." Wiezen had said from the other side of the door. He massaged his scalp and rinsed the hot water through his hair, listening to the silence of the bathroom. He used some of the oils that she had provided him with, but after that, he just laid back, sliding down under the water a bit to where only his eyes and hair were still above the water. He stared at the ceiling for a moment before slowly sinking under while closing his eyes.
last edited Больше года
Helga dangled her elevated feet up and down as she rested her cheek against the palm of her hand, ignoring his comment about her distracting herself with something else like making a breakfast snack. The fingers of her free hand curled her locks, interwinding them with her index and middle finger. She just... Watched. She observed him through her vision with bedroom eyes, giggling to herself like a mischievous child. She didn't really do much, she just watched, even when he sunk himself down. Her eyes remained glued where his head once was, leaning against the tub. Oh how in love was she with him.
last edited Больше года
Wiezen kept his eyes closed as he remained under the tub water, using the difference in sound there to clear his mind and fully relax himself. He held his breath and waited...waited to see if it would become similar to the dream that he kept having. Instead, he found himself being distracted with seeing how long he could actually hold his breath. He stretched once again, his arms lifting from underneath the water for a second before lower back down into the tub.
Helga began to hum to herself as she waited patiently, her eyes remaining glued to the tub and any movement. She giggled a couple of times, fantasizing about a few scenes as her ears twitched her interest. The pillow below her gave a comfortable seating so that she could stalk Wiezen from behind the door.
Больше года Windwakerguy430 said…
Enricho: Not sure, but if there's a way to defeat that damn thing, then I'm going to do it (He put his sword away and then lifted up Ossiania off the ground a little. Keeping her balanced in his grasp, he aimed for the creature and tossed her, a little heavier to wield than his sword)
"Hey hey, watch the stinger!" Oss hissed in a warning when Enricho had started picking her up and moved it out of the way so that he would accidentally sting him. She kept the shield in front from of her, the stinger segment of her tail arching as she was balanced, watching the creature as it ran towards them. As she was tossed towards the creature, she bent her knees to go a little higher.

The creature swung one of it's arms to try and knock her out of the way but missed, for it still had shards of skull in its eyes. It's madibles spread to fire off more of the acidic contents, but just as it was doing so the shield was rammed into it's mouth.

Ossiana's stinger shot forward as soon as it had a chance to, stabbing the creature in the face until she was grabbed by it's second pair of arms and thrown into Enricho, knocking him off his feet as the creature began to scream.

~

When Wiezen came back to the surface, he inhaled slowly before reaching for the towel that Helga had given him to use. He scrubbed at his face for a moment before wrapping the towel around his lower half while standing from the tub and adjusting it around his waist. When he stepped out, he flexed the fingers on his hands before going to the mirror staring at himself. At the scars. His eyes lowered as his hand placed itself on the fang bite marks on his shoulder and his forehead rested against the mirror for a minute or so, whispering something to himself before letting out a sigh. He went to his bag and grabbed a regular bandage and wrapped his around his charred right arm securely, giving it a light pat before pulling a pair of clothes out and changing into the after using another towel to dry himself off. He neatly folded the sweater that Helga gave him and placed it into his bag before closing, only to open it again to grab an apple. He shook his hair out for a moment. I need a haircut... He thought to himself as he looked in the mirror again, furrowing a brow. He folded the towels he had used and sat them aside before going to the door and opening it, only to find Helga there, which caused him to step back some in surprise. ".....What...are you doing..?" But then he noticed the pillow. "Were you...were you watching me?!"
Enricho: (As he falls back, he manages to catch Oss, barely avoiding her stinger, as he kept her from getting hurt from the fall)
Blinking, Ossiana turned herself to stare at Enricho for a few seconds, and for a moment, she forgot about the situation they were in. Her lips slowly started to inch closer to his until she heard the creature screech again, her long ears flinching as she cringed at the sound of it. "Don't do that, you're going to end up getting yourself hurt." She said to him as she got up quickly, pulling him with her as they were attacked once more. She used some of the taller mounds of gold as cover while running and trying to figure out what they were going to do. And then it hit her. "The legs...we need to try and knock her off balance." She heard another screech, but this time from above. "Look out!" She shoved Enricho aside just as and into a mound of gold just as a large shadow had cast itself over them, barely managing to get out of the way herself when the creature landed between them.

The creature turned to Enricho almost instantly, its arms reaching out towards him until it let out a hiss of agony, a sizzling coming from its back.

Ossiana hands burned a hot orange as she dug her nails into the creatures back, hanging on as long as she could to keep it away from Enricho. "I...said...NO!" She hissed, her stinger lifting ad preparing to stab through the creature. But before she could make the strike, she was grabbed by the tail and slung towards the ground, crashing through a chest of treasure before being buried by a falling mound of goal.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Gets up after being shoved out of the way) Oss! (He took out his sword and ran towards the creature, slashing at one of it's legs, the massive sword slicing through the flesh easily, cutting off one of its eight legs)
last edited Больше года
The creature let out a hiss and shrieked as one of it's legs were disposed of and it was only reduced to seven. It turned and swung all of now three arms large but slender arms at the hunter, swiping him into its grasp.

Ossiana clawed her way out of the mound of gold and rolled out onto ground, coins of gold and jewelry scattering across the ground as she picked herself up quickly. Seeing that the creature had her lover it's grasp, she grabbed the nearest thing that she could find, which happened to be a treasure chest. Her fingers wrapped around the bottom, hand glowing orange once more and burning finger holes through it for her to have a better grip. She drug it for a moment before spinning once to built moment and threw it at the creature's face just as it's mandibles stretched out towards Enricho causing it to drop him as the chest smashed against its face. "I told you not to put your grimy fingers on my mate!" She shouted at the creature fiercely.

The creature staggered back some, it's balance wavering as it created some distance between them. It jumped on top of one of the mounds of gold and began and let out a gurgle of a hiss.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (He got up after being dropped, picking up his sword and ready to strike the creature again)
Helga blinked out of her fantasy as the door opened and she cringed when she heard Wiezen's voice. She released her plump cheeks and giggled as if she were drunk, shrugging up at him.

Helga: Mayyybeee... I was bored, what else was I suppose to do? You stalked me once so it's only fair if I return the favor... You're so hot I can't help myself. And you said no touching but you didn't say no seeing so hah. *sticks her tongue out*
last edited Больше года
Oss rushed to his side, her eyes softening and ignoring the creature for a moment to check him for injuries or even the smallest of scratches. But her stinger remained pointed towards the creature while she did so, her ears twitching as she lifted up his arms, checking for any sign of blood and sighing in relief when she didn't find any. Her attention then turn to the creature and she let out a growl of both disgust and agitation.

The creature clicked its mandibles together, green saliva dripping from its mouth as it began to stalk around them, swinging its arms to knock over piles of gold, its feet crushing skeletal parts beneath them as it neared them. "No one leaves this place alive! The two of you are no exception!"

~

"You have a certain way of bending the memories of things, because last time I checked, it was YOU who had been stalking and watching ME, Quartz. Numerous times." Wiezen said, squinting for a moment before letting out a sigh. "Right. I need to get to making breakfast now. Which is something you could've started on while I was in the bath instead of being a stalker. And I'd appreciate it if you stop doing that, it's called privacy for a reason." He added.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Then I guess all we can do is kill you to get out then (Holds onto his sword as he waits for the creature to get closer)
"Kill me?!" The creature laughed snidely. "May have tried, all have failed. Their riches have become mine and my eggs theirs to bare as their organs were drained from them and their brains slurped! Hunters, warlocks, witches. They've all attempted and met their deaths!"

Ossiana watched the creature closely as it neared them, her eyes narrowing. But then she began to notice something. The sound of flowing water, and the few drops that came from the ceiling. Her eyes darted around and realized that some of the piles of golds towered into large cracks in a few places. She squinted before looking over to Enricho. "Do you trust me?"
Enricho: (Looks over at Ossiana) Like you have to ask. Of course I trust you, Oss.
Helga stood up from the ground and dusted herself off, putting her pillow back on her bad as she followed along with Wiezen.

Helga: But I wanted to cook with you. So I decided to stalk you instead, and boy was it worth it!
Oss almost smiled some, and she nudged him gently with her elbow. "Even if I'm some hideous creature instead of the Macross Shire that you once knew and fell in love with?" She said while searching for a possible exit. It didn't take her long to realize that they would to get back to the top of the cave and if what she thought of worked, then they had their way.

The creature inched closer and closer. "Any final words, flies?!"

~

Wiezen shook his head. "Again, privacy." He said once more. "You could've at least waited down stairs instead of...stalking. That's almost as bad as reading someone's mind, invading their thoughts." He said as they went downstairs. "There are certain things like that that you're just not supposed to do, especially not to friends. That just makes you a pervert and the situation awkward." He went into the kitchen, rolling up his sleeves while doing so.
last edited Больше года
Windwakerguy430 commented…
Helga just proving how much of a "classy lady" she is with each passing секунда XD Больше года
-Universe_COLA- commented…
Right xD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
Nah it's a sign of Любовь Больше года
Fuck actual the what Jade, no it aint xD Больше года
Enricho: You say it as if you aren't. Just because you look different, you're still the women I fell in love with, and still love. That's why I came all this way here. And ugly? You don't look to bad for something with a bug tail (Readies his sword) Come on, you fucking bug. You're just another thing that needs to be stomped out, and I'll gladly be the one to do that
Ossiana turned her head and furrowed her brow when Enricho had said that she had a bug tail. It was true, sure, but that didn't stop the non-lethal tail portion of her stinger from swinging around and smacking him upside the head either. "I'll make sure to remember that..." She said with a huff, but smiled some this time as well. "You humans have strange ways of seeing things. But if you trust me then..." Her stinger rose above her head and she crouched down. She pushed him hard enough to make him take a step back and step on a spider that had been scurrying about.

The creature let out a loud, enraged shriek as it watched one her children be crushed, eyes widening. "How dare you human scum!"

"Keep her attention for me and...and be careful!" She said, not waiting for him to respond before she took off when the creature had gotten close enough, darting between its legs from left to right as the spiders hand grasped at her. She didn't miss the opportunity to take out one of it's back legs, her stinger piercing through it and dragging it out from under the creature.

The arachnid woman nearly toppled over but landed in a crouch as it spit it's web at Enricho before the mandibles click together. "Come, my children! Come and feast upon the flies within our web!" And at her call, the sound of numerous clicks began to fill the cave from the large opening that they had dropped through.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Sliced the web again, as it covered his sword again, and he tried to remove it, as he kept his eyes on Ossiana)
Helga: It's not stalking if the person being stalked likes it! I'm far from a pervert, Wiezen! I just like seeing thine handsome face. And some other things, but you get the jist of it. And if thee need a haircut I'm good with scissors!!! Anyways – *snaps the silver colander on her head again with magic* Quartz is ready to master cooking skills with sensei Wiezen. *gives a playful bow, but then her eyes shot open* O-Oh, wait!

She rushed to the cabinets of the kitchen and pulled out a familiar cloth. It was the same blue, good quality apron she had gotten him back at the Inn with his name imprinted on it. She stood on her toes to wrap it around him and tighten it.

Helga: You had seemed to left everything I gave you... B-But I kept this one. I just thought it was special to you. And even if it's not, it is to me. ...Alright, Ms. Quartz reporting herself for duty! I'm ready to learn how to make pancakes! Say, do you know how to do those awesome skilled flips cookers do? I wanna try!
last edited Больше года
Ossiana made her way towards one of the tallest mounds of gold that she had spotted and launched herself up onto the side of it to start climbing it. At the sound of what sounded like thousands of clicks against the jagged walls that they had passed on the way down, a shiver ran down her spine, her stomach bubbling slightly. "I...hate...spiders" She said to herself, but kept climbing to find a way to knock the entire mound down.

The creature bounded towards Enricho, swinging its arms and knocking gold into the air to distract him as rained back down around them. The spider lady spit acid a ball of acid at him this time as it climbed across the gold filled ground towards him, knocking everything out of its way to do so.

~

"Ah-ha, so If that's the case then I don't like being stalked, so stop doing it then." Wiezen said while pulling out materials from the refrigerator and cabinets. Eggs, milk, butter, cinnamon, strawberries for Lia and pineapples for Eli. He had just taken out a wooden bowl to use to make batter when Helga had gotten the apron for him. He paused for a moment, lifting the bottom of it to look at the name imprinted on it, thinkig back to the night he had gotten it and smiled a little. "Well of course I left everything. I had no where to put any of it, and I wouldn't want something like this getting dirty to begin with. And yes, I know how to flip a pancake. You, on the other hand, will have to wait and actually learn how to properly make one before doing so." But then he paused as he thought back to what she had said a minute ago. "Wait a minute...how did you know that I said that I needed a hair cut?" He flipped a wooden spoon from its place and popped her knuckles. "You were reading my mind when I was in the bath weren't you?! That little agreement still stands Quartz, stay out of my head!" He exhaled from his nose before cracking his fingers. "I need a skillet and a fire."

Enricho: (Swung his sword at different spots of the spider, making sure to slice it's front legs, arms, and face, without causing severe damage, as the gold and acid makes it hard to aim)
The creature jumped inched back for a moment or so before lunging in to attack him, using its arms to strike Enricho hard and knock him back. It began upchuck web from it's mouth in attempt to have him stuck to the ground. Many of the spiders that had been following the hunter now climbed down through and into the cavern of treasures and skeletons.
Enricho: (As he is knocked onto his feet, he continues to fight the spider on his back, even plunging the sword into one of its many eyes)
The creature stumbled back as it was stabbed in the eye, releasing shriek of agony, dark green blood dripping from the wounds that had been inflicted upon. "You wretched human filth!" It spat harshly as numerous spiders began to surround the vicinity. "You...I will make sure that you suffer! I'm going to tear infest your asshole with eggs..and when they hatch I will tear out your spine from your asshole and gouge your eyes out!!"
Helga: Done!

In a flat second there was a flash that made a skillet appear right in Wiezen's hand, and the fire below the cauldron was lit with a cooking grid.

Helga: There we go. What else? Oh, I know! A mixing bowl! *bends down on her knees and stretches to reach one within a cabinet.*
last edited Больше года
Enricho: I'd like to see you try (He looks around him, seeing the many spiders that have surrounded him) *Damn it! Oss, where are you!?*
"Oh, you're going to do more than just SEE me try. You're going to feel every..last...bit of i--" The creature came to a stop as a small stream of water leaked down onto her head, causing her to step back for a moment, thinking that it was something that the human had done. "What iiiis this..." She growled with a gurgle to her disgusted voice. But then she began to laugh harshly. "Aaah, you'll die all the same..." As soon as one of her legs stepped forward, a large rock smashed against the side of the creature's head, causing her to stumble to the left and over into a pile of gold.

Ossiana dusted her hands off as she stood on one of a hill of gold, dusting her hands against one another. "Hands off my man, eggsack. I don't need you getting grime all over him with your...webs and your...disgusting fingers..."

"You...you filth ridden scorpion. One who burrows into the ground, into the dirt. And what of your hands, ones that have had the blood of filth all over them? You are but a mere servant meant to do my bidding."

Ossiana smirked. "Well then I suppose it's a good thing that we're all about to have a little bath. Ever heard of the isty bitsy spdier?" She pointed up to the walls that began to crack, water rushing from them and from the cracks. But then she remembered something and her ears lowered some. Crap...I don't remember how to swim...

The creature let out a screech and charged at Enricho to feast on him at any cost. But as soon as she did so, the walls of the lower portion of the cavern caved in, and water washed into the area immediately, the spiders that were trying to escape being caught up within the large tide that washed in and began to flood the area immediately.

~

"I already have a mixing bowl." Wiezen said, holding the wooden bowl up before setting it on the counter as he flattened out his apron. He spun the skillet by the handle for a moment before placing it on the grid of the cauldron, grabbing a knife to slice of a few sections of the butter into the wooden bowl. He then went to dice up a few fruit to set to the side before he began to crack a few eggs.
Enricho: (Seeing the spiders ready to drown, he runs over to Oss, remembering how she was against their fight with the Silent Seas, and runs toward her) Oss! Over here! We're getting the hell out of this place!
Helga frowned a bit in awkwardness and slowly put back the mixing bowl she had pulled out. But she smiled again and followed Wiezen around closely, observing his every move. She tagged along his steps, peeking through his shoulders to have a better view as she twitched her ears. Even as he cracked the eggs she gasped in amazement at how perfectly they were put into the bowl.
Ossiana turned to Enricho. "Right!" She said, jumping to and from the mounds that were closest to her. Her tail whipped around and knocked a few of the larger spiders out of her way, the stinger piercing through some of them and slinging them away from her as she made her way towards him. She slid down into the already waist deep water and went to him. She grabbed his hand and pulled him along with her towards the largest part pile of gold. "This just may be the worst time to mention this buuuut, uh, scorpions can't swim." She said, laughing a bit nervously. "I've sorta been trying to remember what it was like when I was human but I can't." She said, her ears flickering water off of them as they passed under water that was dripping quickly. But then she cringed when she heard the creature screeching behind them. "Climb, climb!" She urged, pushing him up to where they would be able to scurry up the mountainous hill of gold.

More water punctured through the solid walls around them rocks beginning to fall from above as the depths of the cavern started to give in.

~

Wiezen went on to adding just a little milk to the bowl before remembering that he needed flour as well. He went to the cabinets and grabbed the clear container of it before going back to the bowl and shaking a bit of it into the bowl as well. Fetching the whisk, he began to mix the ingredient together into a thick batter before looking over to his children for a moment. The triplets. A small smile came to his face as he continued on, cracking a additional egg into the bowl before grabbing the spatula and moving over to the skillet with the bowl, mixing the ingredients along the way.
Jade_23 commented…
what about rosemary HUH what about little jacob huhhh Больше года
"Hey little starving orphans, get your shit and get out" xP And besides, Helga already сказал(-а) that Jacob was her responsibility so hah. Больше года
commentless xD Больше года
Enricho: You can't swim, huh? (Follows her up the mountain of gold) Than it's a good thing one of us can. If it comes to where we'll have to escape through water, then you just hold your breathe and I'll get us through the water
Helga leaned in closer, invading his privacy as she observed him mix the ingredients together. How interesting was it to see that so many different things could turn into one beautiful creation. Usually she'd just fry up some spiders or eyeballs with fruits and vegetables, but these human foods and treats intrigued her. She looked at him with her big emerald eyes, almost like a child would when it wanted to be involved in something.

Helga: C-Can I help with anything???
"Well when you put it that way you make it actually seem that simple!" Oss said moving him out of the way as glob of acidic substance landed near them. She stopped momentarily to pull another treasure chest from the mound that hey climbed and flipped down the slope that they climbed, gold spilling from it to slow the creature down some. As they neared the top of the mountain of of gold, the loud sound of bursting rock caught her attention and she turned to find a enorrmous amount of water rushed towards them. She instinctively punched Enricho in the arm. "See?! Jinxing shit!" She pulled him close to her, taking in a deep breath and holding it before pressing her lips to his as the force of the water swept them and the gold within the depths of the cavern in one swoop.

~

Wiezen thought for a moment as he blended the ingredients together. "Yes, actually. I may need a bigger bowl. I want the children to have enough energy to play after their done with breakfast, and with that in mind I have a feeling that they may want a much bigger pancake than I had originally thought. There's also Franziska and "Flynn" as well, and I'm sure psychopaths have a large appetite. Also, I'm going to need a few more eggs cracked and more flour in a bowl. I'll handle the rest afterwards. Oh, and syrup."
last edited Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
yes one ship has stayed afloat my smol beans Больше года
Sonni and Bonnus's/Buroa's ship has never sunk xD Больше года
Jade_23 commented…
...okay but like... Больше года
They have the best relationship xD Lmao Больше года
Enricho: (Kept his lips pressed against her as the water swept over them. As she did so, he looked around the water for the surface, and when he found it, he wrapped his arms around Ossiana as he began to kick himself and her up to the surface for air)
Helga nodded with a smile.

Helga: Of course! I've got it, I can handle that!

And so she went to retrieve another bowl, a bigger one and fetched a few more eggs. She then collected more flour and poured some in the bowl. And even though Wiezen had told her he would handle the rest, the nymph wanted to impress him and do it herself. With what she had observed with Wiezen she began to do herself, imitating him perfectly.

Meanwhile the triplets were staring at their parents work their magic in the kitchen, playing with each other by using magic. They each shot their own beam as a way to play tag as they ran around the house.
Ossiana opened her eyes, her lips moving from Enricho's and being replaced behind her hand as she looked around, watching as some of the gold floated passed them and towards the surface. Torrents of water rushed into them, and she held on to him, turning their bodies to take the solid force of the wall while keeping him safe. A little water managed to get into her lungs but she kept her breath, not allowing anymore of it to escape.

~

Wiezen decided to make use of what was blended into the bowl as extra and use the larger bowl for the actual pancakes that he would have for his children. He slowly poured the batter into the center of the skillet, enough to fill almost the entire thing but also leave space. He retrieved both the spatula and a plate to put them on as he would finish them.
Enricho: (After finally managing to reach the surface with Ossiana, he took in a large breathe of air, as they floated above the surface)
Helga stirred the ingredients together, then left it to settle as she went to fetch the syrup for Wiezen. She then pulled out a few plates and cups to set the table. The witch returned to Wiezen and passed the bowl of mixture she had made, then brought out more skillets to make more pancakes at a time. She made sure that the strawberries and pineapples were sliced in perfect triangles before she sat on a stool across Wiezen to observe him. She placed her plump cheeks on her palms again, resting her elbows on the surface of the cooking table as she just watched him. She released a soft sigh of love as her eyes were glued to her lover's face and a "lost in his face" smile appeared across her face.
Ossiana coughed for a moment after reaching the surface, but as she looked up, she saw that the water was lifting them closer to the top of the cave while the walls collapsed below them. She released a sigh, looking to Enricho. "Well, I suppose that worked out well for us. And its all thanks to good ol me!" She laughed a little before smiling up at him, her hair soaked with a bit of it falling over her face. "To u--" But before she could finished, she felt something wrap around her tell and she was pulled away from him and yanked back under the surface by surprise. She glared when she looked down and saw that the creature was still after them, and her hands began to burn orange, causing numerous bubbles to boil to the surface where she had been.

~

Wiezen was focused more on cooking to satisfy his children more than anything else, sure that Eli, Lia, and Jr. would enjoy their breakfast for the morning. A mental barrier built itself around his mind as his thoughts drifted back to the events of yesterday, and a more defined smile came to his face while he began to flip the pancakes with the spatula, going on to pour more batter into the other skillets in order to fill them in perfect circular shapes and making them larger and thicker than the first few.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: Shit! (Dived back underneath the water, following Ossiana, as he pulled out his sword, this time planning on killing the spider)
Helga seemed to be lost in her mind as it drifted while she just stared at Wiezen loveingly with her sheepish smile, twitching her ears in delight when she saw a smile come to his face. She felt good... This felt good. It felt... Normal. As if it was destined to be. This family. And even though she knew it might not last forever (IT BETTER COLA), she thought that perhaps she could love him from a distance.
Ossiana looked up towards the surface to see that Enricho was coming for her, but found herself quickly turning her attention back to the spider as she felt one of its hands around her throat and the immediate pressure that came with it. Air bubbles released from her lips before she opened her mouth and bit down on the creature's wrist repeatedly for it to release her. But it still had six other arms at its disposal, using them to drag her down into the collapsing cavern. She pulled herself to the creature's face and couched her heated hands into a pair of its eyes, smirking as it thrashed, but choked slightly as more water enetered her lungs. She kicked at its face as it released her, the walls falling to pieces around them before her stinger jabbed into the creature's throat. But as she tried to move herself back to the surface somehow, she felt the hands grip her once more, refusing to let go.

~

When Wiezen had finally gotten to finishing the last pancake, he flipped it up into the air from the skillet and moved the plate over for it to join it's brethren pancakes on the tall stack that he had made. He sat the spatula off to the side and prepared a total of six plates, the first three going to children. He made sure to put the respective fruits on them, strawberries for Zealia, pineapples for Eli, and blueberries for Jr. He sat them at the table with their utensils before making another plate for Helga while the other two were for Flynn and Franziska. Each one had three large pancakes stacked on top of one another. After he was finished, he paused for a moment and drifted off into thought about something. That's when he realized...that his children needed something to drink. So, he went to do just that, nothing else really coming to mind as he whistled to himself.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (Once he swam down to the struggle between Ossiana and the spider, he raised his sword, and swung down hard, striking all of the arms holding onto Ossiana, and slicing off two. However, he did not stop, as he continued to strike at it's arms repeatedly, in an attempt to completely imobolize it, in an attempt to leave it under the water)
last edited Больше года
The creature released ghastly bubbles of green as its blood began to fill the water, it's arms being lopped off by the hunters sword. Ossiana's stinger struck it in the face and bit the fingers off of one of its hands when it grabbed Enricho's ankle to drag him down further. But as she looked up, her eyes widened when she saw that their path to the surface was growing thinner, large rocks from the collapsing cave inching close to one another. Turning, she used the creature's body as a platform and bent her knees before pushing her legs downwards with enough force to boost her up. She grabbed Enricho as she shot towards the surface and used her tail and her hands to push him through the opening to the surface before it closed, leaving herself floating on the other side in darkness until her hands lit up again. When she saw the creature floating towards her, her agitation spiked as she got a clear shot of it's head and pierced her stinger through it.
last edited Больше года
Enricho: (When he made it to the surface, he immediately got up) Shit! Oss! (He did what he could to try and pry the path open again with his sword, smashing it against it in an attempt to break it open)
Helga continued to daydream as she watched him move around, invisible hearts floating around her. When the sound of the plates clashed against the table, her ears perked the slightest and she snapped from her fantasy. She wiped her plump lips from the saliva she had slightly drooled and helped Wiezen pour the drinks, then went to go fetch her children. But then her eyebrows furrowed when she noticed Henry was no longer on the couch or wrapped around the blanket. She looked around in confusion and tried to catch his scent but found none. Perhaps he had decided to return to his.... home? The streets? She decided she would look for him a little later. She was going to go wake up Franziska and Flynn, but decided not to for her to spend a few more moments of family time together. She brought her triplets, Rosemary, and Jacob to the table and sat them in separate chairs.